New jobs listed
Do you have a passion for serving the Frederick community? Do you have successful fundraising experience? Are you ready to be a part of growing organization with great momentum and positive energy? Techfrederick is excited to announce that they are HIRING a Full-Time Executive Director! Are you passionate about this city we serve? Are you impact-driven? Are you successful at fundraising? Join our Team!
For additional information and to apply: https://techfrederick.org/job/executive-director/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/techfrederick.org/job/executive-director/?fbclid=IwAR2MBs4dq1coBQ-AlGrA3ZIowfmNumgYD9um3R_v504adj7HIN41tT1FQLM__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!QB9hTnWNZ7xXYGDqU-9Ge3rm1cFt-U6vXXgM4MMBo2URXH9dEKJRGuqyaHeItbC40OjmJ-usUEn-$>
Administrative Specialist – Dept. Of Rehab Services (DORS)
Accountable for all fiscal operations for the Regional Office and five District Offices to include responsibility for overall coordination and implementation of workflow within the fiscal unit. Evaluate and implement procedures for efficient fiscal operations. Purchasing agent for non-case service purchases for the Region. Process invoices in compliance with State regulations. Comply with MSDE regulations for State contracts and bidding process, maintaining adherence to budget. Utilize FMIS for all administrative purchases. Serve as liaison to DORS accounting and MSDE Administration and Finance to resolve issues. Prepare yearly budget and budget realignments, as necessary.
Additional details and application instructions – https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=22&R2=001756&R3=0018 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=22&R2=001756&R3=0018__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!Vk9ei09p63A2zR4LRdCBBxBxWOKXOUSp7CnzTAbmmsByTRG8YdW6VDdu7APnHkCnQWcesjpgQ6eQ$>
Cisco Alliance Manager
The Cisco Alliance Manager is responsible for the management, growth and expansion of the Cisco partnership. This individual will be focused on sales and marketing activities along with initiatives that closely align with those of Cisco. This role is an overlay to our current sales team with a focus on driving Cisco sales, enablement activities and expansion across all customers.
Additional details and application instructions – https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=En-Net&l=Frederick%2C%20MD&vjk=e9a0983ad34df5e3&advn=1913079155859191 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.indeed.com/jobs?q=En-Net&l=Frederick*2C*20MD&vjk=e9a0983ad34df5e3&advn=1913079155859191__;JSU!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!QjyMkPY9k3_3pqA9x5RcSUYwDQCgjKjFrJC_CqiZTht4f1V8E1RZLoAk054L2ISywgKouo77rOVa$>
Nursing Assistants (1552676)
Frederick-based organization is seeking Nursing Assistants to perform the following duties:
· Adhere to organization’s policies and Maryland Nurse Practice Act
· Perform work under the supervision of the Supervising Nurse
· Perform nurse aide duties, not limited to: personal care of the patient (bathing, dressing, or hygiene, toileting activities and feeding), transferring and ambulation activities, range of motion exercises, vital signs (temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, and blood pressure) and post mortem care.
· Receive direction from licensed nurses in planning and carrying out nursing aide care
· Observe and report to the licensed nurse the physical and psychological condition of the patient including any changes ….and more!
To apply, email Max at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Nursing Assts)
Operations Supervisor – Night (1513918)
The role will rotate Supervisor positions among major business functions like Customer Service, Logistics, Production, and Materials that encompasses managing and improving areas like process improvement, safety, quality, and employee development. The responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
· Lead and manage teams promoting a positive work environment focused on achieving business goals. Foster an environment of coaching, development, and teamwork and ensure expectations and results are communicated effectively.
· Understand NVR and the plant’s yearly business objectives, initiatives, and productivity, quality, and delivery goals and ensure they are met or exceeded.
· Identify and implement projects or processes to achieve business goals.
· Communicate with NVR field and production personnel….and much more!
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3g4uCxH>
Direct Support Professional (1518705)
Adults with intellectual differences need your help now! Our organization caters to the upper Montgomery County area. We are seeking dedicated and caring Direct Support Professionals to support individuals with autism in learning skills to allow them to live more independently in addition to providing some selfcare. You will work closely with nurses and psychologists to implement plans to teach individuals more independence and safe ways to achieve their goals. Paid training is provided!
To apply, email Max at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Direct Support Professional)
Service Technician (1539656)
This is a full-time benefited position. Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Service tech to provide service and support of washing equipment, wastewater systems, air compressors and other equipment. Would work in shop and on the road. Assist in performing maintenance and clean outs on wash water treatment systems. Assist and perform installation of equipment and systems. Assemble new equipment and test. Perform various maintenance, service and clean up around the shop. Learn how to mix/blend chemical and deliver as needed. Flexibility is required, employee must be willing to multitask, and we all wear many hats.
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers <http://www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers>
NetSuite Administrator (1542388)
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc. is looking for a full-time NetSuite Administrator, based out of Frederick, Maryland office. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day functionality of the NetSuite and will assist with the design, development, and implementation of the CRM platforms. This individual will be knowledgeable and acquainted with the NetSuite ERP & CRM system and will be heavily involved in the execution and development of the several NetSuite components. We are a casual, fun, and high-paced work environment! Would you like to be part of cutting-edge technology that uses cold-plasma and is dedicated to making the world a safer place?
The TOMI motto is “Innovating for a Safer World.”
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – NetSuite Administrator)
Machine Operator- Filler- 2nd Shift (1550986)
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operator will follow GMP’s at all times,
· Start-up inspection a. Inspect interior of filler bowl before AM sanitation,
· Using a sanitizing cloth, sanitize interior of cap hopper, cap chute and lid,
· If less than 24 hours down, complete AM Sanitation with Per Ox sanitizer d. After 24 hours, down, operator will complete a modified wash e. Operator will call lab technician for pre-op testing,
· Cap hopper lid will remain closed when not in use,
· Cap hopper will be emptied daily – Operator will bring each product change over to the lab for testing, at this time the filler will remain off until lab gives approval,
· Operator will taste every product from their filler…and much more!
To apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/F36769635BC4442D>
Bindery Machine Operator (all 3 shifts available) (1558644)
Responsible for operating and maintaining a cutter, folder or stitcher machine in a safe and productive manner. Maintains a high level of quality on jobs by following each jobs’ instructions.
· Operates a cutter, folder or stitcher machine
· Meets or exceeds the average production expected daily
· Uses the PSI system daily and inputs accurate information into the system and writes counts on production sheet
· Follows department procedures when cutting stock orders
· Weigh and verifies all work being delivered out of shop from the cutter..and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://navistardirect.applicantpro.com/jobs/1712671.html>
· Previous barista experience desirable, but not required.
· Desire to provide superior customer service
· Ability to work as a member of the team
· Willingness to embrace responsibility for all aspects of the job
· We will consider both full-time and part-time applications that fit the needs of the business. The ability to work weekends is required.
To apply, follow link: <http://www.beansinthebelfry.com/contact/>
Public Relations Specialist (1544208)
As our Public Relations Specialist, you’ll be helping us tell our clients’ stories by securing media coverage. You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, newsletters, websites, and brochures.
You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged. The ideal candidate enjoys all forms of media – from traditional newspapers to social media to the latest podcast – and would love to help tell the stories of the places we work with.
To apply, follow link: Public Relations Specialist – Platinum PR <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Accounting Manager (1539779)
· Oversee and carry out the day to day operations of the accounting department
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Daily posting and reconciliations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
· Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
· Must be a self starter and highly organized
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Must have the ability to work well with multiple departments and employees on a daily basis as it pertains to the company’s accounting
· Time and priority management skills are a must
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
To apply, forward resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Human Resources Coordinator (1522701)
Essential Job Functions:
· Supports recruiting activities by maintaining internal (plant) posting processes; conducting external recruitment activities (places ads, sources passive candidates, and screens applicants); schedules and assists with conducting interviews; coordinates new hire orientation and conducts orientation in the absence of the Human Resource Generalist.
· Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters.
· Performs various administrative duties related to human resources (i.e. maintaining affirmative action log, applicant & employee correspondence, presentation materials, etc.)
· Acts as a resource for supervisors and plant personnel on policies and procedures related to human resources and open job opportunities
· Retrieves information and runs reports from the HRIS system
· Assists the Human Resources Generalist with projects as needed
· Assist with Payroll
· Create purchase orders
· Support other departments as needed
· Perform all other duties as assigned
To Apply, follow link: <https://saputo.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Saputo_External_Careers/2/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be>
Accounting Specialist III (1545127)
Provide critical support to the Finance and Accounting Department. Responsibilities include coordinating and performing traditional finance and accounting functions; including accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analyses, organizational performance reporting, general financial reporting, mentoring other accounting staff members, and other duties as assigned. This position directly supports the Deputy Director, Business Operations & Finance and Accounting Manager.
To apply, follow link: <https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2dbb865a-891f-4cfd-b874-312bc74233dd&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=437886&source=CC2&lang=en_US>
Additional available positions
· Project Engineer (1541534)
· Sale Representative (1541513)
· Service Coordinator (1488876)
· Installation Technician (1513982)
· Soldering Technician (1494173)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)
· Customer Services Coordinator (1513924)
· Front of House Lead – Food Service (1533853)
· Certified Medication Technician (1552691)
· Personal Care Assistant (1552700)
· Manufacturing Production Laborers (1491101)
· Customer Service Coordinator (1513924)