New jobs listed
cGMP Cleaning Tech 1602118)
· Complete training by Biopharmaceutical Development Program staff on basic understanding of CGMP requirements
· Be gown qualified annually in order to enter and perform work in ISO 5 areas
· Be trained and released by safety personnel for the use of PAPR breathing apparatus necessary when cleaning with highly concentrated sporicidal solutions
· Be proactive and clear in communicating with BDP to relay any observations of potential problems and to assure that mix-ups do not occur
· Alert supervisor when inventory levels of cleaning and gowning supplies run low so that orders can be placed
· Be responsible for cleaning throughout the facility to include clean rooms, laboratories, restrooms, warehouse and other areas as needed in order to maintain and conform to FDA and cGMP guidelines and regulations for cleaning practices…and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/2613?c=leidosbiomed>
Senior Accountant (1602173)
Zalgen Labs is seeking an experienced, energetic, and highly motivated Senior Accountant to help support us as our operations expand. This key role manages and ensures highly accurate and efficient recording of financial transactions and directs the month-end close financial reporting. In addition to general accounting activities, this position is responsible for the execution of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting processes. This position is central to the management of sponsored activities, including grants/contracts/subawards.
To apply: Please send resumes/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Assembler (1591930)
The Shipping Receiving Clerk (SRC) is responsible for facilitating shipping and receiving of incoming and outgoing materials and products utilizing UPS World Ship as well as other shipping methods. Requires basic work skills, understanding of the shipping and receiving process, and product packaging. The SRC must be capable of physically performing shipping and receiving duties, including lifting heavy (75lbs) boxes, packaging, labeling, computer entry into UPS World Ship and other shipping applications. In addition to these responsibilities, the SRC will also help with several manual tasks associated with the manufacture of custom and standard products manufactured within the shop, including parts assembly, screen printing, inking, and cleanup. Will be trained in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Policy. SRC reports directly to the VP of Operations.
To Apply: please forward resume or “Letter of Interest” to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> Ref.–Shipping Receiving Clerk/Assembler
Animal Technician II (1576383)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Animal Technician II to effectively provide in vivo study support in ABSL-2 and ABSL-3 environments. The individual in this position would be responsible for handling and working with a variety of animal species. The individual in this position would also be responsible for executing key activities on in-vivo studies following appropriate procedures. The Animal Technician II has a strong understanding of the principles involved in providing documenting quality animal study support, is proficient in applying these principles, and has a proven ability to work well in a team environment.
This is a fast-paced challenging position offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. This position will report directly to the Manager, In Vivo Laboratories and will be based at the Frederick, MD office.
Warehouse Assistant (1591588)
Seeking Warehouse Assistant to perform assembly of LCD devices on carts within the operations requirements; assist team members in loading truck for daily installation at schools; quickly escalate issues and problems; assist with resolving LCD and cart inventory related issues; and record inventory receipt and assembly as required. Must have valid driver’s license.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: MD Workforce Frederick) – be sure to state the position you’re applying for in the email.
Carpenter Lead (1591853)
Constructions Company looking for a Skilled Carpenter to Build Decks, Roof, Screened Porches, Fencing and more. Seeking candidates who are familiar with, and experienced in, the construction field. Must have experience using hand and power tools, as well as taking proper measurements. Position requires candidates who work well as a team, are detail-oriented, and can be relied upon to work in variety of conditions (indoors and outdoors)… as in decking and interior construction. Must be a go getter with a positive attitude. Exceptional leadership skills and willing to teach. Preference for candidate who has their own transportation and ideally their own tools. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Carpenter)
Frederick-based international non-profit service organization is currently hiring for a Bartender. Hours can be full-time or part-time; must be willing to work on weekends and evenings. Ideal candidate will enjoy friendly conversation and provide service for customers in a social environment. Training is provided to learn role and newly installed system.
To apply, call Dennis at 301-922-3248
Technical Services (1576427)
This position is required to have high-level communication skills, both written and verbal, since the majority of the work performed will involve interaction with our customers as you identify and resolve issues found at the job site. Candidates must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, have a strong work ethic, and have reliable transportation to and from build sites. Being able to read blueprints, use a tape measure and a level is a plus. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct Audits, research studies, etc. both in the plant and in the field.
· Perform special projects as directed.
· Complete weekly/daily reports as required.
· Work closely with the plant’s customer service department, materials department, and Building Products logistics department to ensure operational goals are being met.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3r1HGdz>
Polling Staff for MD State Board of Elections -(Primary and General Elections)
22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
Temporary Assignments – June through November 2022
Pay Rate: $19.29 – $28.56
LBE Techs, LBE Support Techs, Logic and Accuracy Tester (Voting Equipment and Pollbooks), Early Voting Greeters, Early Voting Field Support, Election Day Greeters, and Election Day Field Support
Jan Abraham at 703-214-0761, firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
or Michel Bright at 703-213-5867, firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
The City of Frederick
The City of Frederick has over 50 positions available ranging from entry level to senior level. These positions offer competitive pay (with a recent wage evaluation and wage increase), benefits, and a work/life balance. For more information, visit – <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederick>
Digital Marketing Specialist (1592046)
Specifically, this role will manage digital advertising, website design and updates, email campaigns, events (on-demand, live and in person) marketing funnels, content development (including layout) and analytics. The ideal candidate has experience executing digital campaigns in a B2B and B2C marketing environment, with a demonstrated ability for managing programs and tracking their performance against objectives.
If you’re an energetic and positive team player who is passionate about building high-impact customer journeys this may be the opportunity for you! We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here!
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist)
Program Manager (1587301)
The Literacy Council of Frederick County is seeking a candidate who is interested in joining a growing team of nonprofit professional staff and volunteers who are dedicated to supporting adult basic education and literacy programs for a diverse community of adult learners and their families in Frederick County. The Program Manager reports to the Executive Director and provides oversight to all literacy programs provided by the Literacy Council of Frederick County, including one-to-one/small group tutoring (English as a Second Language/Basic Literacy), Community Classes, Parent Literacy, and Workplace Literacy.
· Manage employees and volunteer staff, including coordinators and class instructors
· Oversee student outreach for all programs
· Oversee/conduct student intake & assessment process
· Manage community classes
· Manage volunteer recruitment ….and much more!
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Program Manager)
Front Desk Receptionist (1587873)
Rehab 2 Perform is looking for an energetic Full Time (Hourly) Front Desk Receptionist to join our Frederick facility. This Front Desk Receptionist will oversee the daily operations of our clinic, communicate and delegate to other staff and effectively manage the physical therapist’s schedule. This individual must be able to efficiently multitask and be driven to provide outstanding customer service.
Full-time | Monday – Friday (11:00 AM – 7:00 PM) | Benefits | $20/HR
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Front Desk Receptionist)
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
This person will be responsible for providing support to one of Frederick’s leading Real Estate Team Leaders. This position’s purpose is to increase the amount of high-quality time Jim can invest into expanding and nurturing life-time relationships with his clients and providing extraordinary Leadership. He is a multiple business owner as well as National Real Estate Coach.
· Must have Administrative Assistant job experience.
· The position will require savvy with Microsoft Office products and a comfort with database management.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Experience with MS OneNote, Publisher, Adobe CS products and/or InDesign (preferred, but not required) Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
· Real Estate Knowledge a plus.
Email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Additional available positions
· Welder (1596290)
· Millwright (1596278)
· Machinist (1596269)
· Office Assistant (part-time) (1605169)
· Service Technician (1539656)
· Furniture Installer/Warehouse Assoicate (1601090)
· Delivery Driver (1600899)
· Sales Representative (1600886)
· Project Engineer (1541534)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)
· Material Movers (1583386)
· Landscape Laborers (1585340)
· Production Assistant (1556674)
· Manager, Quality Assurance (1580580)