New jobs listed
Inventory Associate (1629832)
The Inventory Associate will work individually or in a team environment to ensure the accuracy of all materials stored in the repository through management of the electronic database, physical product handling and routine inventory checks.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Strong knowledge and utilization of the inventory database including all report features ▪ Organize and maintain inventory for efficient storage space and safe handling of materials ▪ Identify, investigate, and resolve any inventory discrepancies ▪ Identify samples by the inventory label and product label information ▪ Conduct cycle counts, as required ▪ Knowledge of company inventory control practices and procedure…and much more! To apply: Candidates may send resume to me at [email protected]
The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring guest rooms, public space, and associate areas are clean and well maintained and performing the daily Housekeeping shift operations. Operations include but are not limited to:
· Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs by cleaning assigned rooms per day following the housekeeping guidelines.
· Dust all furniture including headboards, dressers, nightstands, televisions, desks, desk chairs, light fixtures, and baseboards.
· Change bed linens, blankets, mattress pads, and shower curtains as needed.
· Clean bathrooms according to standards including the sink, counters, toilet, shower/tub, bathroom floor.
· Replenish guest supplies in the room, replace linen in the bathrooms, and vacuum the entire room….and more! To apply, follow link: https://nowhiring.com/phpcareers/
Lane Inspector (1624899)
· Perform emissions tests using appropriate equipment and adhering to prescribed rules, standards and procedures,
· Responsible for collecting inspection fees and accounting for the proper dollar amount collected in cash, checks, and credit charges,
· Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records,
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times Perform additional duties requested by supervisor,
To apply, complete application online, see link below then contact Joy Davis at [email protected] https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2171507&d=ExternalCareerSite#/
• Documenting brewing parameters and recording information related to any trials, tests, process adjustments and cross-shift communication • Staying current on all standard operating procedures (SOPs) • Committing to over-communication from pre-shift planning to handoff to the next brewing shift • Working in confined spaces and environments that can be hot, cold, wet, loud, dirty and enchanting • Completing daily CIP and sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and squeaky clean work
environment • Pitching in on all shifts, including additional hours and on weekends as needed To apply, follow link: https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/
Sales Rep (1608628)
The sales representative’s primary goal is to increase the sales and visibility of our brand. This will be accomplished by executing sales calls, building displays, locking down display features, growing off premise package distribution. The candidate will need to work closely with our distributor partner, check code dates and product rotation to ensure the highest level of quality and manage distributor inventory. Customer service is paramount as is a passion for craft beer. To apply, follow link: https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/
Solar Photovoltaic Installer (1620347)
A Maryland business is seeking Solar Photovoltaic Installers for job site in Frederick, MD to perform the following duties (no experience required; will provide training):
· Assembles and installs solar panels on roofs and other structures.
· Configures PV systems based on site conditions and customers’ needs and expectations; connects panels to the power grid.
· Follows building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
· Inspects electrical installation and wiring.
· Tests operating voltages; calibrates to ensure systems are within acceptable power limits.
· Ensures that equipment is weather sealed.
· Performs routine maintenance on PV systems.
· Performs other related duties as assigned. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Solar Installer)
VITA Program Manager (1628262)
The VITA Program Manager is responsible for overseeing, managing and training all volunteers for the VITA program. They will keep current on tax law and organization’s financial stability services and ensure that volunteers are informed of both. They will recommend and implement creative solutions to enhance and administer the program with efficiency. Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Oversee, manage, and train volunteers.
· Ensure quality, accuracy, security and compliance of tax returns.
· Manage successful coordination of tax preparation sites and volunteers.
· Keep informed of changes in tax law and convey changes to volunteers.
· Inform and encourage clients to utilize Prosperity Center financial services.
· Establish the appointment schedule for each site and continue to update and monitor.
· Be a strong ambassador for the VITA program and United Way….and more! To apply, email interest letter and resume to m[email protected] (subject line: VITA Program Manager)
School Bus Driver (1629739)
Drive a bus for Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) and earn great pay plus the best benefit package – includes health, dental and vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement – and flexible schedules that work great for everyone, including college students, veterans, and others! Training is provided if you don’t yet have a CDL (a great savings!). Hiring now for benefited and part-time positions. Essential functions include:
· Drive children safely to and from the various schools on regular routes and school-sponsored field trips.
· Follows the route description as it is written.
· Maintains the discipline of the students.
· Submits required forms by due date.
· Use and maintain FCPS email account.
· Sees that the bus is kept clean, in good mechanical condition, and sees that preventive maintenance is performed.
· Attends all in-service training meetings as required. Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/fcps/OnlineApp/
Installation Tech (1513982) Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $16/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits. Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Program Manager (Part-time) (1619427)
Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? This position will be a key member of the organization’s program team helping to grow W2WM’s programs, especially its Women in STEM program. The Program Coordinator will assist in the development of programs and curriculum, coordinating college/university and community partner visits, serving as the main recruiter for participants, and supporting the management of resources, supplies, and technology for the program.
HOURLY RATE: $25/hour
POSITION TYPE: Permanent Hybrid; Part-time (25 hours per week) (Position may have the option to extend to a full-time position in the future) TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/w2wmprogramcoordinator by August 10, 2022.
Contract Closeout positions we have open at Ft. Detrick in Maryland. The position pays $23.99 an hour with a $4.67 Health and Wellness benefit. There is a $500 sign on bonus. The position does require the applicant to have a current Secret Clearance or higher. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To apply: https://servicesourceinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ServiceSource_Community_Employment_Program/job/Ft-Detrick-MD/Contract-Closeout-Specialist—2399-Hourly—-467-Health-Benefits—-500-Sign-On-Bonus–_2022-4620 …..Or contact, Robert Katz, 302) 685-8223, [email protected]
Purchasing Administrator (1623066)
En-Net is a leading supplier of information technology solutions to public sector customers throughout the United States. We have an immediate need for a Purchasing & Logistics Administrator who has great attention to detail and is looking to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role is a
combination of handling the receiving/shipping of En-Net inventory and processing purchasing and accounting transactions as well as.
· Answering inbound calls from customer/vendors
· Purchasing and Accounting
o Knowledge of various computer software such as XLS and Quickbooks
o A “team player” approach in working with all employees
o Excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential business matters
o Attention to detail, thoroughness, and ability to multi-task See additional details: https://www.indeed.com/job/logistics-purchasing-admin-5aa87101e9fd6eb2
Additional available positions
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Senior Accountant (1602173)
· Manufacturing Engineer (1611458)