New jobs listed
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1657485)
The LVN/LPN is directly responsible for the supervision of Caregivers and CNAs; will oversee and ensure that proper care is provided to all residents within assisted living community. Six (6) months experience (minimum) in a skilled nursing or assisted living facility working with demented, geriatric, or disoriented residents preferred. Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to dogs, cats, and birds. Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
To apply, email interest letter and resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: LVN/LPN)
Primary Caregiver to Assisted Living residents will provide guidance and assistance to residents in activities of daily living as appropriate, as well as in natural routines and functions. Also, assists residents in experiencing purposeful, meaningful and preferred leisure activities. No experience required, although one or more years of experience working in long-term care is desirable. Knowledge and experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s disease and/or related dementia is highly desirable.
To apply, email interest letter and resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Caregiver)
Catering Associate (CATER005363)
The Catering Associate will provide personalized meal service to hospitalized patients of all ages with direct patient contact. Meal service includes assisting patients with meal selections as well as special requests and needs. Duties also include serving meals to patients, tray pickup, tray assembly, preparation of dishware for meal service, and cleaning duties as assigned. Sign-on Bonus Offered!!
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Installation Tech (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $16/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
High School Diploma/GED, Technical Background, Hand Dexterity, Carpentry experience preferred, experience with power tools preferred. Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Edging Technician (1657517)
The Edging Technician is responsible for taking an active role in the fabrication department and the safe production of quality glass.
· Responsible for edging all glass as required.
· Assist in identification of KPMs to create a completely accountable, 100% customer satisfaction goal.
· Load machine in safe manor and operate equipment to produce quality product.
· Edging Tech will be OSHA 10 certified.
· Ensure glass is loaded safely and handled in a safe manor.
· Check every part with tape measure to insure top quality.
To apply, follow link: <https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=cbcad008-da01-4735-b143-7578ea11b012&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter>
Production Associate (1657495)
Entry Level-starting pay $22.40/hr.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
· You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all formulas and development of all dough’s, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas.
· You will accurately measure ingredients and load ingredients in the proper order into the mixer and maintaining mixer schedule.
To apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/job/production-associate/J3M4F064HRW07HSJ131>
Audio Visual Assistant (1631507)
We are seeking motivated individuals looking for full-time or part-time employment. Main duties include removal and installation of Interactive whiteboards and projectors in public schools throughout Anne Arundel, MD under the guidance of experienced AV Technicians. No AV experience required but must have experience climbing ladders, using a tape measure, and operating hand tools. You will be pulling cable, hanging video displays and speakers.
The hours available to work are Monday-Friday, 2:00 PM- 10:00 PM. You can select how many days a week you want to work or if you would like to work full-time hours.
All candidates must pass a comprehensive criminal background check, drug testing, as well as be fully COVID vaccinated upon hire date.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.daly.com/careers/>
Production Warehouse Technician (1631502)
We are seeking seasonal/temporary support in our production warehouse facility. The ideal candidate is multi-skilled, hardworking, and efficient with a proven record of accomplishment to ensure the smooth functioning and operations of our production warehouse. The ideal candidate is able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Additionally, they must possess basic computer skills including, but not limited to: typing at a proficient level; the ability to recognize Ethernet; and recognize USB and display ports.
The Production Technician work will be performed locally in our Frederick, MD location in a warehouse environment. The position will start late August and go until October or November, however could be longer depending on customer demands. Part-time work is available. Hours are available Monday thru Friday 6:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. This position may require some overtime and/or weekend hours when necessary to meet customer demands.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.daly.com/careers/>
Inventory Associate (1629832)
The Inventory Associate will work individually or in a team environment to ensure the accuracy of all materials stored in the repository through management of the electronic database, physical product handling and routine inventory checks.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Strong knowledge and utilization of the inventory database including all report features ▪ Organize and maintain inventory for efficient storage space and safe handling of materials ▪ Identify, investigate, and resolve any inventory discrepancies ▪ Identify samples by the inventory label and product label information ▪ Conduct cycle counts, as required ▪ Knowledge of company inventory control practices and procedure…and much more!
To apply: Candidates may send resume to me at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lane Inspector (1624899)
· Perform emissions tests using appropriate equipment and adhering to prescribed rules, standards and procedures,
· Responsible for collecting inspection fees and accounting for the proper dollar amount collected in cash, checks, and credit charges,
· Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records,
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times Perform additional duties requested by supervisor,
To apply, complete application online, see link below then contact Joy Davis at Joy.Davis@opusinspection.com <mailto:Joy.Davis@opusinspection.com>