New jobs listed
Fast-paced, casual Jamaican restaurant in Point of Rocks, MD, is hiring for a part-time Cook to join their team! Training is available. Primary responsibilities include:
· Prepare and cook food for sale in compliance with recipes, sanitation guidelines and cost-effectiveness.
· Review daily work assignment, menu and production sheets.
· Organize tools/utensils and workspace for efficiency.
· Prepare and portion food for sale.
· Coordinate standards of quality in food handling with proper sanitation standards.
· Notify owner of production delay or product issues.
· Maintain work area and equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
· Record all items produced, temperatures, and leftovers on production sheets.
· Follow first-in, first-out method for rotating food, adhering to all HACCP procedures.
· And more!
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Cook)
Restaurant Manager (1690223)
24-hour full-service restaurant chain is hiring high-energy leaders to manage all aspects of a restaurant as the Manager. Will need to deliver consistent quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in providing excellent customer service. Offering a $2000.00 Sign-on Bonus to anyone with proof of a 4-year degree. Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
· Leading from the front regarding Production and Service (daily operations) of the restaurant
· Management of Sales and Profit projections (P&L)
· Food Cost Controls
· People Management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Restaurant Manager)
Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician (MEDIC006068)
The Medical Laboratory Technician performs laboratory procedures in a timely and accurate manner according to established hospital and departmental policies and procedures. This position performs functional duties in the Pre-Analytic, Analytic, and Post-Analytic phases in the Laboratory Path of work flow. May be required to share responsibility to delegate work assignments for self and coworkers in the absence of a supervisor or lead.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Health Room Technician (FY23-00154)
This position provides a wide variety of para-professional health services to students, school staff and, on occasion, community members in the school setting. Most work-hours will be assigned at a specific school; however some travel may be required for substitutions at other schools or for special assignments. Supervision is received from the RN – School Health. Duties/responsibilities include:
· Interact extensively with students while providing routine care for minor and acute illnesses and chronic disorders
· Provide immediate care for accidents and injuries ranging from minor to life-threatening
· Provide appropriate treatment of ill or injured persons
· Establish and maintain an up-to-date student health record system
· Assist with efforts to ensure an adequate program for the prevention and control of communicable diseases
· Encourage parents/guardians to follow through with recommended health care
Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs <http://www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs>.
Child and Youth Serivces Program Associate – Homework Lab
Location: Fort Detrick
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 per year; Rate of pay will be $19.17 -$24.92 per hour and pay is awarded based on the number of hours worked
Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Homework Center. Provide assistance in strengthening academic and learning skills.
Plans, coordinate and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of the individual children/youth.
To apply: Go to USAJobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov/> and search for Vacancy Identification Number 11672061
Repair Processor (1719775)
The Repair Processor is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the service department. Coordinates and prioritizes all jewelry repairs and re-imagination work with bench jeweler and contracted services for Nelson Coleman and Mayflower. Provides cost estimates and repair guidance to sales manager, inventory manager, jewelry designer, estate and sales teams. Coordinates work for shop and bench jeweler.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Repair Processor)
Sales Associate (1719769)
We are hiring a part-time and a full-time sales associate. We are a sixth-generation family-owned jewelry store that specializes in custom and estate jewelry, hand-picked contemporary pieces, as well as your favorite names like Le Vian and Hearts on Fire. The ideal candidate to join our team will be personable, professional, and dependable; self-motivated, positive and engaging!
Sales experience in a retail environment is very desirable but it is not a requirement; the right personality and attitude is equally important. We will provide product knowledge and training!
Please include your availability with your application.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Greeting and welcoming customers
· Recommending and aligning customers with products to suit their needs
· Educating customers on proper care of their jewelry
· Ask, Listen, Paraphrase customers’ needs
· Provide a Luxury experience every time
· Assisting in the display of merchandise and maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
· Operating POS System
· Building meaningful customer relationships to ensure continuous relationships
· Utilizing customer service techniques and professional selling skills to achieve personal and team sales goals
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Sales Associate)
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Relationship Manager (1716019)
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our agencies, partners and internal professionals to create an unparalleled customer experience by partnering with a team of dedicated underwriters and case managers to deliver timely and proactive service on all pending life insurance applications. Help coordinate a virtual team across Operations with the aim of continually improving our service to external sales partners and customers and increasing our operational efficiency.
To apply, follow link: <https://careers-lgamerica.icims.com/jobs/2808/relationship-manager/job>
Bioinformatics Analyst IV (1712758)
· Responsible for providing bioinformatics support including the management and analysis of high throughput next-generation sequencing (NGS) data from Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore and other NGS platforms
· Guide the development, execution, and continual improvement of robust, tested pipelines for a wide variety of computational genomics applications, with an emphasis on scalability, portability, and thorough documentation
· Utilize computational biology methods to integrate, analyze and visualize results with data sets obtained from a wide variety NGS platforms and applications including RNA-seq, whole genome sequencing, ATAC-seq/Chip-Seq, single cell analysis
· Expand and develop analysis workflows and pipelines as new sequencing capabilities come online
· Provide biological interpretation of analysis results and present results to project teams
· Collaborate with other bioinformatics team members to ensure the quality of work and the prioritization of projects to meet deadlines…and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://jobcirc.com/jobs/140670>
Operations Manager (1712135)
Our growing non-profit organization is seeking to hire a Part-time Operations Manager to help implement the vision of the organization as directed by the Board of Directors and the Executive Board. The Operations Manager will oversee administrative day-to-day operations of the organization, direct communications for the organization on social media platforms, and work collaboratively with the volunteer Board of Directors to implement strategic goals and initiatives. Position includes flexible hours to participate in occasional organization sponsored-events and community business visits. Attendance is required at monthly Executive Committee and Board meetings.
As Operations Manager, you will manage a growing non-profit organization and play an instrumental role in the growth and success of this organization.
To apply, forward resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shipping Operative (1709195)
· Manages the shipment of products, materials, and supplies
· Process transactions in ERP/MRP system
· Operate manual and power handling equipment as trained and authorized
· Complete assigned functions in a low volume/high variability environment
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1327371>
· Performing a variety of manual labor tasks relating to work in the construction trades, and transportation of material and scientific equipment
· Moving heavy equipment, rearranging, stacking boxes and other industrial items
· Operating a forklift, large trucks, vertical lifts, jib rigs, snow blower, garden tractor, and utility tractor
· Transporting equipment & supplies to offsite facilities
· Assembling shelving and office furniture
· Lifting and transporting materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
· Removing debris and snow
· Performing tasks indoors and out-of-doors, occasionally in environments that are dusty, noisy, or which could have work hazards….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/2715?c=leidosbiomed>
Retail Assoicates (1686422)
Macy’s has seasonal positions open, could lead to permanent employment:
· Seasonal Retail Jewelry Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225828)
· Seasonal Retail Cosmetics Sales – Fragrances, Francis Scott Key (REQ_228487)
· Seasonal Retail At Your Service Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226243)
· Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226093)
· Seasonal Asset Protection Security Guard, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225130)
· Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_222272)
· Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key – Full Time (REQ_221679)
· Seasonal Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_220750)
· Retail Cosmetics Sales – Clinique, Francis Scott Key – Standard Part Time (REQ_216784)
· Seasonal Retail Receiving Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_213033)
To Apply, follow link:
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Print Production Associate (1686355)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sr. Research Associate, Virology and Toxinology (1695875)
· Bindery Supervisor (1669003)
· Bindery Machine Operator (1668993) (all shifts)
· Teller (1689096)
· Glass Installer (1695067)
· Construction Materials Test Tech (1714537)
· Maintenance Technician (1693768)
· Delivery Driver (1688075)
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Desktop Support Engineer (1707480)
· SQL Database Administrator (1707484)
· Financial Representative (1719706)