New jobs listed
Warehouse Specialist (8385792478)
The Warehouse Specialist receives, stores, issues, preserves, inspects, packs, and accounts for inventory supplies and equipment. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Specialist performs the following duties:
· Reviews and verifies inventory received against bills of lading (BOL), contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
· Visually inspects, counts, and segregates incoming inventory supplies, equipment, repair parts and food products.
· Unpacks, unloads, and palletizes incoming inventory.
· Verifies unity of issue, item descriptions, quality and condition according to information shown on shipping documents.
· Answers telephone and assists with caller’s inquiries on warehouse items and unit of measure questions.
· Selects correct inventory for issue and shipment.
· Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including manual/electric forklifts, handcarts, and dollies to load, unload, relocate palletize, and segregate inventory and equipment.
· Packs, crates, stencils, and bands inventory and equipment for shipment or storage.
· Constructs bins, shelving, and other storage aids; maintains accurate item shelf/bin locations….. and much more! Apply online at https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps
Resident Substitute (11037)
Resident Substitute Teachers are responsible for practices and behaviors which demonstrate necessary teaching competencies, effective classroom management, positive personal qualities, and other instructional matters. Also, ensure that all students have equal instructional opportunities and to create a classroom environment in which teaching and learning are challenging, dynamic, and comprehensive. Opportunities available at Thurmont MS, Tuscarora HS, and Frederick County Virtual School. Apply online at https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps
Pharmacy Technician (PHARM006388)
The Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of duties and technical tasks structured to assist the pharmacist, patients, and other healthcare providers. Responsible for providing services in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Supports the medication dispensing practice through accurate preparation of doses, delivery of medications via computerized tube system or hand delivered as needed, maintenance of Pyxis stock, CII Safe, and processes discharges and transfers. Performs stock billing functions; assures that medication stock is in date and not deteriorated through monthly assigned checks; repackages medications supporting the unit dose systems; and much more! Up to $2,500 sign-on bonus!! Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers
Executive Director – Tech Frederick
Techfrederick has established a position of marketplace leadership focused on enhancing Frederick’s vibrant high-tech community through a combination of community development events, and focused support services. These services include entrepreneurial engagement and peer-to-peer connections, as well as the establishment and development of diverse talent pipelines for our local members.
Techfrederick is having an impact and demand is increasing. For that reason, we are looking for a passionate Executive Director to lead this growing organization to its next level of impact and reach. View additional position details and application instructions – Executive Director – techfrederick
Repair Processor (1719775)
The Repair Processor is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the service department. Coordinates and prioritizes all jewelry repairs and re-imagination work with bench jeweler and contracted services for Nelson Coleman and Mayflower. Provides cost estimates and repair guidance to sales manager, inventory manager, jewelry designer, estate and sales teams. Coordinates work for shop and bench jeweler. To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: Repair Processor)
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development. Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982) Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits. To apply, email resume to email@example.com (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Animal Caretaker II (1742841)
· Variety of routine tasks associated with the general laboratory animal care in biomedical research
· Operate automatic washing and cleaning equipment
· Operate autoclaves
· Receive and disinfect various supplies and equipment into the facility
· Keeping simple records
· Feeding and housing laboratory animals
· General laboratory animal housekeeping …and more!
To apply, follow link: https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home?c=leidosbiomed&country=us&city=frederick
Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Acts as a liaison between physicians, nursing staff and other departments
· Answers incoming calls and routes to appropriate staff
· Collects outside CT scans and pathology slides, records arrival times, and fills out appropriate requests to be read by NIH personnel
· Communicates with various clinical administrative support offices/clinics/diagnostic centers concerning the scheduling of patient appointments, new and existing work scopes, and clinical protocols (surgery, x-ray, etc.)
· Consults with patients to schedule appointments, biopsies, and surgery, and enters patient ID and demographic data into the system to update clinic and physician schedules
· Arranges travel including lodging, meals, and direct bill requests…and more! To apply, follow link: https://jobcirc.com/jobs/144971
Bioinformatics Analyst II (1741004)
The Bioinformatics Analyst II is responsible for providing collaborative bioinformatics support to the investigators at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Responsibilities include:
· Analysis and interpretation of high-throughput biomedical data generated by microarray, next-generation sequencing, proteomics, and metabolomics platforms
· Contribute to a team effort in designing, developing, and deploying robust workflows, as well as custom scripts, to support the analysis of high-throughput data
· Mine publicly available biological data to generate novel hypotheses or insights
· Present analysis results, in a clear and concise manner, to an audience not familiar with bioinformatics..and much more! To apply, follow link: https://jobcirc.com/jobs/144777
QC Specialist II, Quality Control Lab Support (1734466)
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a QC Specialist II, Quality Control Lab Support, reporting to the Manager, Quality Control Lab Support in Frederick, MD. In this role, you will execute tasks associated with Sample Management, Raw Material Release, Shipping, System Administration and other Lab Support QC functions, and will have cross-functional interaction with personnel from other QC groups.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Serve as SME on assigned QC Lab Support processes including LIMS.
· Execute sample receipt, processing, and aliquoting as needed to support in-processing testing, release testing, stability, or retains.
· Work with MM, QA, QC, and Global QC as needed to implement and support requirements around Raw Material sampling, testing and disposition.
· Manage and complete all shipping activities within QC functions.
· Perform System Administration functions for QC Equipment…and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://gilead.yello.co/jobs/IOjOgpJsQGUtJCa9ZjmQgA?job_board_id=iLxm5pma5hrnL0KKS0b8pw
Additional available positions
· Quality Assurance Associate (1734447)
· Validations Associate (1734307)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Associate (1719769)
· Front Counter Clerk (1742338)
· Maintenance Contractor (1741829)
· Lead Technician and Installer (1729077)
· Sales Representative (1729089)