New jobs added
Maintenance Technician (1757376)
Apartment complex in Brunswick MD is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician. Must be proactive and take initiative, as well as provide good solutions to everyday building maintenance and challenges. Duties include apartment turnover, plumbing repairs, garbage disposal replacement, toilet repairs, minor electrical repairs, breakers, outlets, switches, interior and exterior lighting, as well as completes resident work orders.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Maintenance Technician)
Collection Systems Inspector (FY23-00383)
This skilled technical position is responsible for identifying and monitoring inflow and infiltration into the Wastewater Collection System. This position will also assist in the operation, repair, maintenance and inspection of the Division’s Collection and Distribution Systems.
· Install and maintain wastewater flow monitoring equipment and related equipment.
· Investigate, identify and record sources of inflow and infiltration into collection systems.
· Inspect sanitary sewer house lateral connections and related infrastructure.
· Participate in the maintenance and repair of lines, manholes, wet wells and storage tanks.
· Assist with maintenance of sewage collection systems which include emergency, routine and Preventative Maintenance….and much more!
Apply online at <https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/141/Job-Opportunities>
Call Center Specialist (CALLC006385)
Our Access Center is expanding!! Come join our growing team and support our Medical Group. The person hired for this position will answer calls presented in the telephone queue in a timely, professional manner. The calls will then be directed to the appropriate staff or task through our EMR system. The Call Center Specialist will schedule patient appointments and gather basic patient information. $1500 sign-on bonus!!
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Assistant Lead Custodian (8420128777)
· The Assistant Lead Custodian assists the Lead Custodian in directing building custodians in maintaining facilities in a condition of operating excellence, cleanliness, and safety to maximize and optimize facility use by students, staff, and visitors.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in ensuring efficient custodial scheduling to support building operations, cleaning, grounds maintenance, extracurricular activities, outside user group activities, and emergency response, while minimizing overtime costs.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in ensuring that individual custodians are properly cleaning and maintaining their assigned areas.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in maintaining appropriate levels of custodial supplies to ensure efficient operations and avoid spoilage….and much more!
Apply online at <https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps>
Design Engineer (1747005)
Imagine if you could …
… be a part of a growing company where what you do really makes a difference.
… feel appreciated and recognized for your hard work and initiative
… learn, grow, and develop professionally and personally.
We are a growing audio-video business in Frederick, Maryland seeking an Audio-Video Design Engineer who has a “roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes” mentality; loves to be challenged and takes initiative yet thrives in a team-oriented, “got your back” environment; takes pride in “going the extra mile” to serve others while setting and meeting expectations; seeks to find solutions and overcome problems while working collaboratively with everyone on the team.
If this position is of interest to you please apply by, see more position details via job order:
1. Send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
2. Format the subject line (First + Last Name Resume_Job Title)
3. In your cover letter, provide three examples of how you demonstrate the qualities outlined in the paragraph above
Customer Service Representative (1746952)
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line – CSR)
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941