New jobs listed
Youth Development Professional (1773596)
The Youth Development Professional plans, implements, supervises and evaluates activities provided within a specific program area, to include Character and Leadership Development, Education and Career Development, Health & Life skills, the Arts, Sports, Fitness and Recreation, and Technology. Responsible for member oversight, daily program support, positive role modeling and development of positive adult relationships with Club members and their families. Will also assist with homework, lead social skill groups and recreational activities.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Youth Development Professional)
Membership Coordinator (1773604)
The Membership Coordinator provides regular clerical and administrative support to Club staff; answers telephones and checks Members in/out, receives payments, maintains electronic and hard copy files, and prepares correspondence and reports. Job Responsibilities:
· Greets and dismisses all members and visitors. Maintains attendance and visitor logs.
· Answers telephones, providing general information, referring callers to other staff or taking messages as necessary.
· Performs regular bookkeeping and administrative duties.
· Maintains master schedule of Club activities and events, collecting and disseminating information to Club staff, volunteers, members and families as instructed…and much more!
**This position is a temporary, full-time position with potential for permanent employment.**
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Membership Coordinator)
Surgical Technician – Operating Room (CERTI006710)
Entry to practice, novice Surgical Technician, performs under the supervision of experienced Surgical Technicians and/or RN preceptor. Assists in the treatment and care of patients in the Operating Room. Demonstrates progressive growth in ability to perform independent of an orientor. Demonstrates evolving knowledge of the standards of practice required of a Surgical Technician and of physician preferences necessary to provide for quality patient care. **Sign-on BONUS: $10,000!!
Apply online at <https://www.frederickhealth.org/about/careers/>
Adaptive Camp Summer Positions (FY23-00393)
Join our vibrant team for Summer Camp 2023! Regardless of your college major or career plans, experiences in our camps will allow you to learn and develop new skills while working in a fun & engaging environment. Our summer camps will provide you with skill-building, leadership, and training opportunities that will help build your resume and set you up for future success. Opportunities include Camp Director, Assistant Camp Director, Camp Counselor.
Apply online at <https://frederickmd.attract.neogov.com/>
Veteran’s Advisory Council Coordinator
Frederick County Senior Services Division is currently recruiting for a part time (20 hours per week)/pro-rated benefitted Veterans Advisory Council (VAC) Coordinator. The VAC Coordinator serves as a liaison with Veterans, their families, the public, government agencies, employers, and community groups.
For more information – Coordinator – Veterans Advisory Council | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com) <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederickmd/jobs/3919980/coordinator-veterans-advisory-council?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $19/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Cabling Technician (1770635)
· Low Voltage Technician Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with clients to install systems on-site
· Respond to repair calls
· Read blueprints to determine how to best install the components and wiring
· Test all systems and troubleshoot any issues
· Manage job sites
To apply, follow link: <https://clarkcomputerservices.com/>
Electronics Assembler (1777268)
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope, while ensuring all parts are fitted correctly.
· Reading and confirming the bill of materials, interpreting drawings, and verifying correct specifications.
· Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor.
· Keep a clean workspace to adhere to ESD safety rules and regulations.
To apply, follow link: Electronics Assembler (Frederick, MD) – Job Listing for Quantic PMI (Planar Monolithics) <https://www.quanticpmi.com/careers/electronics-assembler-md->
RF/MICROWAVE Test Technician (1777272)
Planar Monolithics Industries Inc (PMI) currently has openings for RF / Microwave Test Technicians with 2-5 years experience in trouble shooting, tuning, aligning and testing RF / Microwave and Millimeter wave MIC/MMIC Components, Subsystems, Integrated Assemblies that incorporate both active and passive RF components, including Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA”s), …Ideal candidates have good hand skills, Microscope skills, and ability to Troubleshoot chip and wire RF / Microwave components & integrated assemblies in a clean room environment is essential. Must also be able to work independently, have good communication skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and report status to customers and the management.
To apply, follow link: RF/MICROWAVE TEST TECHNICIANS FOR PRODUCTION AND R & D PROJECTS – Job Listing for Planar Monolithics Industries (quanticpmi.com) <https://www.quanticpmi.com/careers/rf-microwave-test-technicians-for-production-and-r-d-projects>
Sr. Manager, Environmental Health & Safety (1773498)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Manager to effectively oversee all EHS operations at the Tonix Research and Development Center (RDC). This position would be responsible for serving as the Biosafety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, and Chemical Hygiene Officer. This position would also be responsible for developing and conducting biosafety and biosurety training pertaining to the A/BSL-2 and A/BSL-3 suites. The EHS Senior Manager will support all aspects of this process including interacting with federal, state, and local environmental health and safety-related regulatory agencies, as required.
To apply, follow link: <https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36195762-9f07-46c3-b0bf-afc0f49dbc75&ccId=9200244148917_2&jobId=489753&lang=en_US&source=EN>
Administrative Assistant (P/T-Remote) 1777067
Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help.
· Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications
· Currently living in a HUBZone for more than 180 days. Please enter your address here to verify: <https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map>
· Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
· Availability to work at least 10 hours/week
· Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Must be detail-oriented and possess great organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Eagerness to learn
· Education or experience in Marketing, Information Technology, or Government Contracting is a plus
Apply by sending your resume, contact information and hourly rate requirements at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
· Assist assay development projects
· Prepare development reports and summaries
· Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and customers
· Ensure all experiments are performed and documented
· Assist the Design Transfer process, from R&D to production
· Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by BAW ISO 13485 Quality System
· Prepares formulations of reagents or standards using existing documents in support of testing
· Reports to the Principal Scientist….
Contact Us Interested in the position? Think you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you. Contact [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> to apply
Construction Manager (1765579)
Manages job sites; oversee and direct construction projects from “shovel in the ground to completion”. This role is primarily focuses on People Management and Construction Quality/Efficiency. Supervises each contractor and subcontractor to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications.
To apply, Candidates can apply to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Additional available positions
· General Laborer(s) – Frederick/Pennsylvania (1750256)
· Assembler-STULZ/ATS (1747150)
· Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)
· Architectural Designer (1661466)
· Ground Maintenance Laborer (1751177)
· HVAC/R Technician (1767357)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1790962)