House at 14336 National Pike, Clear Spring, Md. (Photo from Md. State Fire Marshal’s Office)
Clear Spring, Md (KM) There were no injuries from a house fire Tuesday night in Washington County.
At around 8:16 PM, fire fighters were dispatched to 14336 National Pike in Clear Spring for a single family home on fire. 65 fire fighters spent 13-minutes bringing the flames under control.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says the fire originated in the bathroom celling, and was the result of a malfunctioning bathroom exhaust fan.
Damage to the home is estimated at $50,000. .
By Kevin McManus