New jobs listed
Director, Quality Assurance (1823481)
BioFactura is seeking highly motivated applicants with an entrepreneurial spirit for a leadership position in our biopharmaceutical development programs that include biosimilar and biodefense products. We are looking for qualified candidates with a degree (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.) in life sciences with highly relevant skills and quality assurance management experience. Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the selected candidate will lead all aspects of Quality at BioFactura including R&D, GLP and GMP activities, guiding BioFacturas Quality strategy and delivery. Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the BioFactura Quality leadership team.
· Qualify and validate (as appropriate) methods for GMP release of monoclonal antibodies and functional leadership including managing internal and outsourced QA staff and Quality Control department.
· Foster and maintain a culture of Quality at BioFactura and assure site quality training system is effective.
· Provide strategic planning for continuous improvement and reporting/escalation of quality issues and/or risk mitigation activities.
· Provide support for audits and regulatory inspections…and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.biofactura.com/careers/
Director, Business Development & Industry Relations (Transportation) (1823515)
Business Development: (60%)
· Design and coordinate marketing plans and projects to create value out of the TMS partnerships
· Analyze industry trends and adapt to changing market
· Generate interest from potential clients, as well as retain and grow existing accounts by building strategies, facilitating planning sessions and driving change activities required to build business
· Create new initiatives based on clients’ needs and consumer behavior research
· Identify key metrics to measure and evaluate effectiveness of strategic action plan
· Create a robust pipeline by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network to increase revenue
· Work with Sales team to ensure optimal coverage of the TMS brand and services…and more
Industry Relations (40%)
· Manage strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
· Support deployment of TMS leadership and human capital to elevate our industry presence with a focus on meetings and conventions organizations such as Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), International Association of Events and Exhibitions (IAEE), American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), and others…and much more! To apply, forward resume to [email protected]
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required. To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Project Manager- New Product Development (1802388)
Project Manager of New Product Development coordinates and manages all aspects of the business unit’s product development projects from initiation to delivery. Specific responsibilities include: creating project schedule and tracking progress, preparing and overseeing proper stage gate documentation, serving as primary contact with internal stakeholders to ensure proper communication, problem solving, logistical support, representing the project team in internal and external meetings, and identifying hurdles within the project and proposing options for resolution (risk management)….and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=Walkersville%2C+MD
Quality Control Specialist (Release Testing) (1798124)
Lonza Walkersville is IMMEDIATELY hiring a QC Technical Specialist to lead the introduction of new methods and processes into the Quality Control (QC) department via the technology transfer process. The QC Technical Specialist represents the department on project/product teams and provides technical support during investigations.
· Provides QC representation to project/product team meetings.
· Responsible for relaying pertinent information such as production schedules and information requests to applicable QC labs.
· Provides routine feedback regarding tech transfer and testing status. Supports stability program by gathering information needed to initiate protocols and tracks status of timepoint summaries. Relays status updates in a timely and accurate manner. To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=Walkersville%2C+MD
Sr. Manager, Environmental Health & Safety (1773498)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Manager to effectively oversee all EHS operations at the Tonix Research and Development Center (RDC). This position would be responsible for serving as the Biosafety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, and Chemical Hygiene Officer. This position would also be responsible for developing and conducting biosafety and biosurety training pertaining to the A/BSL-2 and A/BSL-3 suites. The EHS Senior Manager will support all aspects of this process including interacting with federal, state, and local environmental health and safety-related regulatory agencies, as required.
To apply, follow link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36195762-9f07-46c3-b0bf-afc0f49dbc75&ccId=9200244148917_2&jobId=489753&lang=en_US&source=EN
Project Manager (1803156)
This individual will be responsible for oversight of multiple projects. Must be able to manage various elements of project including but not limited to timeline, develop scope of work, coordinate subcontractors, team coordination, communication, budget, workflow, meetings, submittals, change orders, CRM, and oversight of design, production, and installation/testing. Requirements: Strong communication skills required. Experience managing projects in a construction or manufacturing setting. Technical background with related construction experience. Strong leadership capability: demonstrating accountability and taking ownership. Ability to motivate others to perform. Agility to successfully navigate challenging problems….and much more!
To apply, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected] (subject line – Project Manager)
Marketing and Communications Specialist (1810172)
The Marketing & Communications Specialist works in collaboration with the Executive Officer to achieve the highest levels of communication excellence with efforts targeted to Frederick County Builders Industry Association (FCBIA) members, community partners, media outlets and the public at large. This individual will regularly interact with staff, leadership, volunteers, and members, and be an integral part of a FCBIA’s team. A high level of professionalism, ethics, and sound judgment is critical to success in this position. Interested candidates please send resume, work samples and salary range expectations to Wesley Leatherman, Business Services Consultant, at [email protected] . Subject line should read: Marketing & Communication Specialist Application. Please do not call or email FCBIA regarding submission. All applications must be submitted by May 19, 2023.
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561) Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $19/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Youth Development Professional (1773596)
The Youth Development Professional plans, implements, supervises and evaluates activities provided within a specific program area, to include Character and Leadership Development, Education and Career Development, Health & Life skills, the Arts, Sports, Fitness and Recreation, and Technology. Responsible for member oversight, daily program support, positive role modeling and development of positive adult relationships with Club members and their families. Assist with homework, lead social skill groups and recreational activities. 2-5 days per week (up to 3 hours per day). To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Youth Development Professional)
Additional available positions
· Vehicle Mechanic (1577999)
· School Bus Driver (1824184)
· Cabling Technician (1770635)
· RF/MICROWAVE Test Technician (1777272)
· Electronics Assembler (1777268)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Front Counter Salesperson (1802092)
· Installation Assistant (1802701)
· Heavy Equipment Operator (1822732)