New jobs listed
Forecasting and Demand Planner (1809824)
• Define, lead, and manage the Demand planning process as part of Bioscience’s overall Supply,
Inventory, and Operations Planning (SI&OP) process.
• Lead and manage a process and cross-functional teams which maintain accurate demand
forecasts across all aspects of the Bioscience product portfolio, including both made -to-stock
and made-to-order products and solutions.
• Collaborate with sales, marketing, and operations teams to gather data and insights to inform
• Develop and implement effective demand planning strategies and processes to ensure that we
meet customer needs while optimizing inventory levels and minimizing costs.
• Work closely with manufacturing and supply chain teams to ensure that inventory levels are
optimized and production schedules are aligned with demand forecasts.
To apply, follow link:
Assembly Technician (1828352)
The Assembly Technician will primarily be responsible for building electro-mechanical
test equipment. This job may require occasional travel to customer facilities. Key
• Assemble low-voltage high-current circuit breaker testers, power supplies, and various
related components and sub-assemblies.
• Utilize a soldering station in the assembly of circuit boards.
• Troubleshoot, test, repair, and retrofit a variety of electro-mechanical equipment.
• Direct and assist junior technicians with sub-assemblies and assemblies, as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements in ETI’s assembly systems and processes.
• Maintain customer, vendor, and equipment databases. …and much more!To apply, forward
resume to: [email protected]
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
Job Responsibilities • Assist assay development projects • Prepare development reports and summaries
• Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and
customers • Ensure all experiments are performed and documented • Assist the Design Transfer
process, from R&D to production • Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by
BAW ISO 13485 Quality System • Prepares formulations of reagents or standards using existing
documents in support of testing • Operates and maintains equipment as part of a pre -determined
schedule • Reports to the Principal Scientist..and more!
To apply, forward resume to: [email protected]
Director, Quality Assurance (1823481)
BioFactura is seeking highly motivated applicants with an entrepreneurial spirit for a leadership position
in our biopharmaceutical development programs that include biosimilar and biodefense products. We
are looking for qualified candidates with a degree (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.) in life sciences with highly relevant
skills and quality assurance management experience. Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the
selected candidate will lead all aspects of Quality at BioFactura including R&D, GLP and GMP activities,
guiding BioFacturas Quality strategy and delivery.
wk. of 5/8/2023
• Serve as a key member of the BioFactura Quality leadership team.
• Qualify and validate (as appropriate) methods for GMP release of monoclonal antibodies and
functional leadership including managing internal and outsourced QA staff and Quality Control
• Foster and maintain a culture of Quality at BioFactura and assure site quality training system is
• Provide strategic planning for continuous improvement and reporting/escalation of quality
issues and/or risk mitigation activities. …and more!
To apply, follow link: https://www.biofactura.com/careers/
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using
directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The
installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the
technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required.
To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Quality Control Specialist (Release Testing) (1798124)
Lonza Walkersville is IMMEDIATELY hiring a QC Technical Specialist to lead the introduction of new
methods and processes into the Quality Control (QC) department via the technology transfer process.
The QC Technical Specialist represents the department on project/product teams and provides technical
support during investigations.
• Provides QC representation to project/product team meetings.
• Responsible for relaying pertinent information such as production schedules and information
requests to applicable QC labs.
• Provides routine feedback regarding tech transfer and testing status. Supports stability program
by gathering information needed to initiate protocols and tracks status of timepoint summaries.
Relays status updates in a timely and accurate manner.
To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=Walkersville%2C+MD
Sr. Manager, Environmental Health & Safety (1773498)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Manager to effectively
oversee all EHS operations at the Tonix Research and Development Center (RDC). This position would
be responsible for serving as the Biosafety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, and Chemical Hygiene
Officer. This position would also be responsible for developing and conducting biosafety and biosurety
training pertaining to the A/BSL-2 and A/BSL-3 suites. The EHS Senior Manager will support all aspects
of this process including interacting with federal, state, and local environmental health and safetyrelated regulatory agencies, as required.
To apply, follow
Marketing and Communications Specialist (1810172)
The Marketing & Communications Specialist works in collaboration with the Executive Officer to achieve
the highest levels of communication excellence with efforts targeted to Frederick County Builders
Industry Association (FCBIA) members, community partners, media outlets and the public at large. This
wk. of 5/8/2023
individual will regularly interact with staff, leadership, volunteers, and members, and be an integral part
of a FCBIA’s team. A high level of professionalism, ethics, and sound judgment is critical to success in this
Interested candidates please send resume, work samples and salary range expectations to Wesley
Leatherman, Business Services Consultant, at [email protected] . Subject line
should read: Marketing & Communication Specialist Application. Please do not call or email FCBIA
regarding submission. All applications must be submitted by May 19, 2023.
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom
instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working
Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will
earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally
recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $19/HR, and the apprentice will end the program
making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301)
Additional available positions
• Project Manager- New Product Development (1802388)
• Director, Business Development & Industry Relations (Transportation) (1823515)
• Cabling Technician (1770635)
• RF/MICROWAVE Test Technician (1777272)
• Electronics Assembler (1777268)
• Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
• Relationship Manager (1716019)
• Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
• Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
• Maintenance Technician (1708654)
• Front Counter Salesperson (1802092)
• Installation Assistant (1802701)
• Heavy Equipment Operator (1822732)
• Small Engine Mechanic (1824649)
• Bookkeeper (1722167)
• Facility Service Associate (part-time) (1829131)