New jobs listed
Communications and Administrative Assistant (1859323)
The Communication and Administrative Assistant will assist in all aspects of Heart of the Civil War Heritage Area (HCWHA) administration and communication, providing critical support to the Director of Operations and Programs and the Executive Director. This position will require a high level of organization, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines. Administrative Duties Include:
· Meeting communications and recording: schedule, attend, and take minutes at meetings of the Governing Board and Executive Committee (quarterly), Advisory Council, and additional committees. Add Board minutes and other documents to HCWHA website.
· Database management: maintain master database (NeonCRM) for HCWHA stakeholders including partners, current and prospective donors, and elected officials. Manage donor database and gift acknowledgements.
· Office duties: process mailings (including annual appeal and special promotions), fulfill travel packet requests. Coordinate all mail (including email) solicitation materials.
Communications Duties Include:
· Content management: maintain up-to-date content on website, including calendar of events. Write and upload blog posts to the HCWHA blog and add guest content written by partners.
· Social media: maintain active presence on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, as outlined in organizational policy. Participate in special initiatives, and test new platforms as they become available….and much more! To apply, email resume, cover letter, and three references to bu[email protected] (subject line: Comm/Admin Asst)
Speech Language Pathologist Home Health PRN (1849429)
The Speech Language Pathologist will deliver quality speech services according to treatment plans, documenting progress toward identified objectives. He/she will provide accurate and timely documentation utilizing EMR platform, conduct patient and family education, display strong skills in flexibility, time management, and communication, and provide superb Customer Service Excellence. Apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1573901.
Office Coordinator (1859243)
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing support with all clerical and administrative duties. The incumbent will play an active role in ensuring staff are completing all documentation accurately and timely to meet DDA and Agency needs. These responsibilities cover all areas of teamwork to ensure and promote quality of life for the individuals we support and the staff assigned to the programs. The Office Coordinator is required to perform all duties in accordance with State of Maryland regulations and Federal laws. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Office Coordinator)
Direct Support Professional (1856046)
The Direct Support Professional in residential is responsible for ensuring that people in the home receive support in regular home-based activities including cooking, cleaning, showering, toileting, cleaning, shopping, and numerous other tasks. This position works closely with the Residential supervisor of the home to ensure that all the needs of the people are met and that individuals have everything they need to pursue their person-centered plan goals. DSPs in residential are responsible for ensuring that all documentation for individuals in the home is completed daily and that all information entered is accurate. Must have valid driver’s license. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: DSP)
Customer Support Coordinator (1859526)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Technical Support Coordination
· Support incoming calls and emails for Technical Support.
· Create and Manage Service Notifications within SAP and assign to the appropriate TS Technician.
· Monitoring of open Service Notifications and following up with TS Tech on notification status.
· Provide daily reports to the TS Team.
· Assist Sales Reps, Regional Sales Managers and Key Account Managers with job history when requested.
· Process on-call payroll.
· Manage on-call techs with the answering service. To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=79d6f83f159c9a54669e35e4f69d5d54
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (1856193)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meet delivery trucks.
· Inspect incoming material for damages and ensure material meets PO specification.
· Unload delivery trucks and provide signature.
· Unpack ALL material to verify quantities, not just go by the quantity on the outside box.
· Account for all incoming material and equipment by verifying that the amounts delivered coincide with the receiving copy of the PO, packing slip, and/or other delivery documentation
· Performs Inventory transactions for receipts….and much more! To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=a7a64d28d64e71895c5947847ea4f6c8
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required. To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Occupational Therapist Assistant
· Works with occupational therapists to plan, implement, and administer educational, vocational, and recreational programs to restore and enhance performance in individuals with functional impairments. Selects therapy activities to fit patients’ needs and capabilities. Observes and records patients progress, attitudes, and behavior, and maintains this information in client records.
· Communicates and collaborates with other health care professionals involved with the care of a patient,
· Instructs or assists in instructing patients and families in home programs, basic living skills, and the care and use of adaptive equipment. Implements or assists occupational therapists with implementing treatment plans to help clients function independently.
· Teaches patients how to deal constructively with their emotions…and much more! To apply: forward resume to [email protected]
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
· Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
· Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care.
· You will make your own schedule and complete follow up visits following a PT evaluation.
· This is an independent contractor position and the pay is $60-65 per visit. To apply: forward resume to [email protected]
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
Job Responsibilities • Assist assay development projects • Prepare development reports and summaries • Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and customers • Ensure all experiments are performed and documented • Assist the Design Transfer process, from R&D to production • Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by BAW ISO 13485 Quality System • Prepares formulations of reagents or standards using existing documents in support of testing • Operates and maintains equipment as part of a pre-determined schedule • Reports to the Principal Scientist..and more! To apply, forward resume to: [email protected]
Business Development Executive Assistant (1851425)
Come learn about the Information Technology business by applying to become Intelice Solutions’ next Business Development Coordinator. The Business Development Assistant is a high-level administrative position that works closely with the Executive VP and Business Development Division at Intelice to help execute the organization’s sales and marketing strategy including generating leads, developing proposals, delivering presentations, and managing clients. This position will be exposed to all types of businesses and the ways they operate. The person in this position will engage with all parts of the business from Marketing, Sales, Operations to Accounting and Finance. The right person will also help guide operational projects and support the Executive VP’s work with the Executive and Sales Teams. corresponding with prospects, clients, and suppliers, preparing quotes and purchase orders, and managing product lists. This individual must also generate and maintain prospect, client and vendor relationships. Intelice is seeking a high energy, results-oriented, self-starting leader with excellent organization skills, capable of quickly taking control and assisting with needs across the organization. To apply: https://careers.hireology.com/intelicesolutions/1238067/description
Administrative Assistant (1854746)
Local construction company seeking an enthusiastic and professional Administrative Assistant to work full-time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment located in Frederick, MD. In this position, you will work independently to coordinate, maintain, and manage general office duties to achieve maximum efficiency of daily operations. The company is growing at a rapid rate, and we truly believe the administrative assistants, at all the company’s locations, play a key role in keeping operations in check. Having superior time management and organizational skills accompanied with the willingness to adapt and learn is imperative for success. Some of your duties may include but are not limited to, managing the receptionist desk, reconciliation of our local bank account, petty cash, timesheet entry, submitting purchase order requests, preparation of accounts receivable billing to our clients, pay applications, monitoring aging report and collection efforts to our clients daily.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Experience prioritizing multiple projects.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· BA/BS degree
· 3+ years working in construction administration is highly desired.
Pay rate $24 to $26 To apply: https://hcea.applicantpro.com/jobs/2892404.html
Additional available positions
· Glassware Processor (ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN-ON BONUS)
· Quality Control Specialist (Release Testing) (1798124)
· Project Manager- New Product Development (1802388)
· Director, Business Development & Industry Relations (Transportation) (1823515)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Heavy Equipment Operator (1822732)
· Bookkeeper (1722167)
· Facility Service Associate (part-time) (1829131)
· Delivery Driver (1836981)
· Laborer (1854712)
· Ground Maintenance Porter (1854708)
· Lead Technician and Installer (1729077)
· Design Engineer (1747005)
· Sales Representative (1729089)