New job openings listed
Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support designs and implements systems and equipment procedures for high and low acid beverage manufacturing facilities. The main duties include testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes and conducting risk assessments.
· Participate in process transfer and start-up at beverage plants as needed
· Designing and planning equipment layout
· Conducting tests and monitoring the process performance throughout production
· Troubleshooting problems associated with high and low acid beverage manufacturing processes
· Evaluating processes and equipment to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations
· Coordinate the training of production crew
· Integrate technology into the production process
· Conduct daily and periodic inspection of all machinery and production equipment
· Coordinates maintenance of equipment
· Supervise the maintenance of the processing/production line To apply, follow link: https://orcanabiotech.com/careers/
Maintenance Technician (1876637)
To provide facilities related mechanical services for a manufacturing/distribution site including equipment and facility installation, repair, and preventative maintenance. This a is a 3rd shift role, Monday – Friday 10 pm – 6:30 am.
· Responds to site infrastructure equipment alarms and executes repair and or mitigation.
· Ensure that the critical environment is restored to its original maintenance appearance.
· Support site customer infrastructure facility needs as needed to ensure continuous operations.
· Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures.
· Available for an emergency on call rotation.
· Provide guidance and training to lower level personnel….and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/R-01184328/Sr-Building-Maintenance-Technician
Office Manager (1863142)
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels…and more! To apply, forward resume to: [email protected]
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (1856193)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meet delivery trucks.
· Inspect incoming material for damages and ensure material meets PO specification.
· Unload delivery trucks and provide signature.
· Unpack ALL material to verify quantities, not just go by the quantity on the outside box.
· Account for all incoming material and equipment by verifying that the amounts delivered coincide with the receiving copy of the PO, packing slip, and/or other delivery documentation
· Performs Inventory transactions for receipts….and much more! To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=a7a64d28d64e71895c5947847ea4f6c8
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required. To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (1863173)
· Full Time with benefits.
· Provide physical therapy services by assessing patients’ needs and creating a treatment plan in accordance with the techniques of physical therapy.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
· PTA to be supervised at least every 60 days or as required by PT.
· Provides direct physical therapy services for patients in accordance with company policies, the State of Maryland Physical Therapy Practice Act, generally accepted physical therapy standards, and the code of ethics.
· The medical record should include patient evaluations, reevaluations, and the care that was given.
· May propose suggestions for enhanced care…and much more, see full description online. To apply: forward resume to [email protected]
Emergency Communications Specialist (8700943907)
This skilled position is responsible for the receipt and processing of emergency and non-emergency calls for public safety services, as well as timely and accurate deployment of appropriate public safety personnel and apparatus to the location of emergencies. Utilize protocol-based call processing systems to obtain necessary information and facilitate the dispatch of appropriate public safety personnel, apparatus or resources. Assist callers requesting Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Fire-Rescue, Law Enforcement, and other Public Safety Services; and communicate with EMS, Fire-Rescue, Law Enforcement and affiliated agencies personnel and equipment. Also, monitor incidents and situational developments to coordinate the utilization of essential services and resources; and much more. Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs.
1st Shift Full-time Warehouse Associate (1876636)
Seeking candidates to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Selects and receives incoming stock efficiently to effectively fulfill orders received from stores.
· Relocates merchandise throughout the warehouse according to product handling guidelines.
· Sorts, organizes and loads merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unloads incoming shipment from trucks/ back-hauls.
· Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
· Participates in taking warehouse inventory counts according to guidelines.
· Cooperates and interacts effectively with peers, suppliers and warehouse leadership through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
· Provides input to the warehouse management regarding changes to improve processes.
· Inspects product, consults with the warehouse management regarding product quality, safety concerns and sanitation issues.
· Acts and decides independently within the delegated area of responsibility.
· Assists warehouse management in achieving budgeted goals. Apply online at https://careers.aldi.us/job/frederick/1st-shift-full-time-warehouse-associate/61/48993843952
Grants Manager (1876010)
This professional position has oversight and responsibility for directing and coordinating complex levels of accounting and bookkeeping for multiple programs and funding sources for Frederick County Workforce Services (FCWS). Work will include computations, review and analysis of financial reports, reconciliations, projections, budget planning, contract oversight, and ensuring audit compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Application deadline: July 11th! Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs.
Vehicle Mechanic (1824190)
Under the direction of the vehicle mechanic foreman, the skilled vehicle mechanic is responsible for performing mechanical repairs and general maintenance on buses, trucks, and automobiles. CDL-B and ASE Technician certification at any level with preference given to ASE School Bus Technician is preferred. The Vehicle Mechanic will perform the following duties:
· Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality on the job.
· Work independently and in groups to perform repairs and maintenance on school buses, utility trucks, and automobiles.
· Operate a service truck to provide road service for Board of Education vehicles.
· Log into and out of work orders, update, review, and close work orders, using fleet maintenance software (Faster).
· Drive a regular school bus route as a substitute driver when needed. Apply online at www.fcps.org
WordPress Web and Digital Designer (1861783)
Do you have a passion for creating highly engaging and aesthetically exciting WordPress websites? Do you live for designing digital content that’ll drive analytics and transform businesses? Do you geek out on brainstorming new strategies and ideas to elevate clients’ digital marketing impact? If so, Postern-a growing full-service marketing agency with a forward-thinking culture-might be the right fit for you! Apply today to join our dynamic team of creatives as we serve a unique client base from a variety of industries.
We are seeking a talented WordPress web and digital designer responsible for both back-end and front-end development of WordPress websites that advance our clients’ marketing efforts. The candidate should possess not only strong WordPress web development skills but also a strong understanding of aesthetic design concepts that support functionality and brand identity that drives results. The candidate will serve as a resource to our team and clients in advising on best practices and industry trends Apply by sending resume to: wleat[email protected] (subject line – Web Designer)
Sales and Service Specialist (1876157)
Responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from service to sales with passion and enthusiasm. Provide customers with a one stop experience to fulfill all their financial needs from account opening and maintenance to processing transactions. Focus on customer-centric conversations to deepen relationships and become a trusted advisor. Actively promote a variety of banking solutions to enhance a customer’s service experience and achieve their financial goals. Time spent in various aspects of this universal role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and customer needs. To apply: https://careers-fult.icims.com/jobs/19262/full-time-sales-and-service-specialist/job