New jobs listed
Audio Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
· Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
· Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members
· Develop and maintain together with procurement organization strong relationships (master service agreements) with technology suppliers and third party contractors
· Create, share and enforce global strategy for the standardization of systems for Automation & MES throughout Lonza in collaboration with SGIE (Strategic Growth & Investment Engineering) Platforms…and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#search-results
Research Associate I (1903976)
· Implant biopsied tumor material derived from patients into mice/rats, monitor the mice/rats daily for tumor growth, measure tumors, harvest tumor tissue for the repository and provide tumor material to staff for the establishment of in vitro cultures, quality control, RNA and DNA preparation for sequencing,
· Update the patient-derived xenograft (PDX) tracking sheets and log experimental data into Studylog. The maintenance of proper records is critical as each patient sample will be passaged and expanded multiple times in NSG mice or in rats
· Perform drug toxicity and drug efficacy studies, that require administration of test agents by multiple routes (IV, IP, PO, SC) on schedules varying from a single dose to multiple times per day for multiple days/weeks depending on the agents administered,
· With the aide of stereotactic units implant glioblastoma intracranially,
· Maintain a proper living environment for test animals..and more!
To apply, follow link: https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3686?c=leidosbiomed
Customer Care Associate
Handle all incoming ACD calls while delivering prompt, accurate and exceptional customer service to all customers and agents. Respond to all inquiries and follow-ups in a timely manner while meeting or exceeding pre-defined department and company standards.
· Respond promptly to customer phone calls and inquiries, while maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Understand basic life insurance products, concepts and guidelines in order to accurately provide service to customers.
· Consistently meet the pre-defined department goals for calls per hour, average handle time, aux time, productivity and quality.
· Respond promptly and professionally to verbal and written inquiries from customers.
· Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints and escalate issues to Team Lead or Manager if unable to resolve….and more! To apply, follow link: https://careers-lgamerica.icims.com/jobs/2895/customer-care-associate-i—05/job
Seeking a salesperson to sell BBQ smokers, grills, rubs, and sauces to Frederick and surrounding communities. The job requires using a basic cash register, stocking shelves, ordering goods, and unloading delivery trucks. It may also require you to assemble a smoker or deliver it to a customer’s house. Knowledge of BBQ is not required but is a plus. We will teach you about BBQ smokers, rubs, and
sauces, and we will even send you to one of our BBQ Bootcamp classes. Hours are flexible and both part-time and full-time are available. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Salesperson)
Customer Service Manager (1924080)
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the oversight, leadership and achievement for the sales floor and obtaining set sales goals for the organization. Directs all aspects relating to the daily operations of the sales floor, leading the team and driving the business. Key responsibilities include building, leading, and retaining motivated, high performing teams through effective leadership of Retail Sales Associates. Essential duties:
· Executes retail operations plan to achieve daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for profit, revenue, and production for a Retail Store location.
· Makes decisions on matters relating to the day-to-day retail operation within his/her defined work area.
· Conducts new goods inventory and ensures proper reporting.
· Reconciles and balances all daily paperwork.
· Ensures Team Members deliver excellent customer service to donors and customers.
· Works to de-escalate customer situations while finding an appropriate solution; involves upper management, as needed.
· Maintains the day-to-day operations of the store including managing and meeting Team Member and customer needs..and more! Apply online at http://ipc.us/t/9321BB26B038410F
Administrative Assistant II (OFFIC002003)
The Administrative Assistant II will work with internal and external constituents to create written materials that are clear, grammatically correct, and engaging pieces in different styles for a variety of content types and audiences. Materials will include (but not limited to) articles, alumni success stories, event remarks, alumni web content, event programs, appeals, student stories and other materials as requested. Work independently to meet content deadlines through all stages of the writing process: submit drafts, complete text, synchronize revisions, and finalize written product. Initiate and develop engaging story ideas to encourage alumni giving. Arrange appointments; make travel plans, create itinerary for alumni visits. Manage and produce pledge reminders. Coordinate mailings and printing for special events, invitations and special appeals. Manage relationship between the Marketing and Alumni Engagement, including oversite of project management software… and more! Apply online at https://msmary.edu/jobs.html
Installation Technician (1759561)
Wage range is $18-25/HR with benefits depending on experience.
Seeking skilled individual who is capable of the following duties:
· Position involves the installation of Summit Anchor equipment using hand tools and rotary drills following specific instructions and attachment methods outlined by engineered shop drawings.
· Receiving deliveries of Summit Anchor equipment at the job site and getting it to the roof in a manner acceptable to the customer.
· Use of Personal Fall Protection Systems when necessary, per OSHA, Summit Anchor Co. policy and job site specific policies
· Receive necessary training to perform duties safely.
· Working on rooftop/penthouse levels….and more!
Ideal candidates will have High School Diploma/GED, technical background, Hand Dexterity, carpentry experience preferred, experience with power tools preferred. Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects. Apply by sending resume to [email protected] or call (301) 600-3555 – reference Install Tech
Additional available positions
· Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
· Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
· Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
· Biomanufacturing Associate (1886720)
· Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (1856193)
· Maintenance Technician (1876637)
· Installation Technician (1824216)
· Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (1863173)
· Customer Support Coordinator (1859526)
· Occupational Therapist Assistant (1863181)
· Office Bookkeeper (1882656)
· Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
· Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
· Assistant Foreman I (1901331)
· Assistant Foreman II (1901334)
· Metal Assistant Foreman (1901338)
· Metal Assistant Foreman II (1901341)
· Service Assistant Foreman I (1901343)
· Service Assistant Foreman I (1901344)
· Assembler (1901357)
· Powder Coater (1901359)
· Shipping Clerk (1901361)
· Supply Chain Clerk (1901362)
· Sanding Technician (1903962)
· Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
· Driver – Assembler (1903969)
· Handyman (1903980)
· Crew Chief (1904030)
· Crew Helper (1904025)