New jobs added
Restaurant Manager (1932912)
Seeking high-energy people leaders to manage all aspects of a full-service restaurant as the manager in Frederick, MD. You will need to deliver quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in providing excellent customer service. Responsibilities include leading from the front with regard to production and service (daily operations) of the restaurant; management of sales and profit projections (P&L); food cost controls; and people management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc. Starting salary range: $55-70K/yr (doe). Apply online today at https://www.whcareers.com.
Direct Care Staff (1937738)
Direct Care Staff provides care and support for up to four adults with developmental disabilities who live in one of our community-based residential homes. Immediate full and part-time schedules available. We offer round the clock shifts (6a-2p; 2p-10p; 10p-6a) which can be combined to get full time hours. This position seeks candidates for weekend shifts. Responsibilities include:
· Provides outstanding support and services for people with developmental disabilities, enabling them to participate as fully as they wish in all aspects of community life.
· Assists individuals in the development of friendships and other relationships.
· Assists individuals to become an active participant in their community and to build natural support networks.
· Helps maintain a family-style household, which includes cooking balanced meals according to clients’ needs and preferences and maintaining house cleanliness.
· Attend to the individual needs of each person, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, or other needs in keeping with their care requirements. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Direct Care Staff)
Contemporary Worship Leader (1933943) The Contemporary Worship Leader will function as a part-time worship leader during contemporary worship services of a Frederick, MD church. The Contemporary Worship Leader will be responsible for facilitating musically excellent, spiritually engaging worship music during the contemporary service on Sunday mornings. Lead the Praise Team on Sunday mornings, including pre-service rehearsal, sound check, and contemporary service worship; also, lead weekly practice sessions. Recruit and audition members; coach Praise Team members towards excellence in music and worship leadership; and manage musical instruments and equipment. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Contemporary Worship Leader)
News Anchor/Reporter (1937819)
WFMD is a heritage News/Talk station 45 miles outside of Washington, D.C.
Duties will include Morning Drive newscasts, updating our website & social media, writing, and editing audio. Duties may also include assisting staff with traffic reporting, production, promotions, Board Ops, Fill-ins… etc. We’re looking for an individual with journalistic skills that can connect with newsmakers in our community. Related experience is preferred. Please submit resume, writing, and audio samples to email. To apply, follow link:[email protected]
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education & experience.
· Ability to read and understand English instructions.
· Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization. To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
Audia Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical
safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
· Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
· Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members
· Develop and maintain together with procurement organization strong relationships (master service agreements) with technology suppliers and third party contractors ….and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#search-results
Research Associate I (1903976)
· Implant biopsied tumor material derived from patients into mice/rats, monitor the mice/rats daily for tumor growth, measure tumors, harvest tumor tissue for the repository and provide tumor material to staff for the establishment of in vitro cultures, quality control, RNA and DNA preparation for sequencing,
· Update the patient-derived xenograft (PDX) tracking sheets and log experimental data into Studylog. The maintenance of proper records is critical as each patient sample will be passaged and expanded multiple times in NSG mice or in rats
· Perform drug toxicity and drug efficacy studies, that require administration of test agents by multiple routes (IV, IP, PO, SC) on schedules varying from a single dose to multiple times per day for multiple days/weeks depending on the agents administered,
· With the aide of stereotactic units implant glioblastoma intracranially, ..and more!
To apply, follow link: https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3686?c=leidosbiomed
Installation Technician (1759561)
Wage range is $18-25/HR with benefits depending on experience.
Seeking skilled individual who is capable of the following duties:
· Position involves the installation of Summit Anchor equipment using hand tools and rotary drills following specific instructions and attachment methods outlined by engineered shop drawings.
· Receiving deliveries of Summit Anchor equipment at the job site and getting it to the roof in a manner acceptable to the customer.
· Use of Personal Fall Protection Systems when necessary, per OSHA, Summit Anchor Co. policy and job site specific policies
· Receive necessary training to perform duties safely.
· Working on rooftop/penthouse levels.
· Working on ladders and/or scaffolding when necessary.
· Testing installed equipment using specified load testing procedures.
Ideal candidates will have High School Diploma/GED, technical background, Hand Dexterity, carpentry experience preferred, experience with power tools preferred. Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects. Apply by sending resume to [email protected] or call (301) 600-3555 – reference Install Tech
Additional available positions
· Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
· Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
· Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
· Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
· Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
· Assembler (1901357)
· Powder Coater (1901359)
· Sanding Technician (1903962)
· Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
· Driver – Assembler (1903969)
· Handyman (1903980)
· Crew Chief (1904030)
· Crew Helper (1904025)
· Guest Services (192622