New jobs listed
Triage RN (TRIAG007884)
The Triage RN performs clinical support duties for a group of Frederick Health Medical Group Health Care Providers. Collaborates with medical assistants/LPNs, Care Coordinators and hospital staff using a team-based approach to achieve improved outcomes for patients. The nurse will ensure all aspects of Population Health Management are addressed in a timely manner. S/he will review all incoming test results and work with the rest of the health care team to address all medical concerns and help facilitate transition of care through the health care system as necessary. The Triage Nurse reports directly to the Clinical Manager and receives minimal supervision from M.D.s, N.P.s and P.A.s. This position will focus on processing electronic prescription refills and prior authorizations to support provider tasks and phone calls from patients. Position is in Emmitsburg, MD. Apply online today at https://www.frederickhealth.org/about/careers/.
Special Education Instructional Assistant (13013)
Under the general direction of one or more certified classroom teachers and/or school administrator(s), Special Education Instructional Assistants monitor, assist, and provide support for students with special needs to implement the student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). Assistance to the student(s) may include extensive physical and/or personal care support. All duties/responsibilities are performed under the direction of a special education teacher. The ability to lift may be required based on student needs. Apply online at www.fcps.org/careers
IT Technician (1945091) Using company owned vehicles, the IT Technician will install, maintain, repair, service, troubleshoot and inspect all company products at customer sites. Plans, coordinates, and oversees the installation and service of products for a district or agency. Provide technical support for undefined system problems to Cable service personnel and Telecommunications by telephone or on-site. Provide some required training to agencies/clients for operations of new equipment or troubleshooting. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: IT Technician)
Low Voltage Cable Technician (1945107)
An Information Technology Federal and commercial contractor, based in New Market, Maryland, is searching for a Low Voltage Cable Technician with strong self-management skills and work ethic to assist with current and upcoming projects within the greater Washington, DC and surrounding metropolitan area with hours as needed. The position requires traveling to project sites and pulling, terminating, and testing Cat5e, Cat6, and fiber cable under the supervision of a project manager and director. Will also install ladder rails, J-hooks, etc. as needed on project sites while maintaining a professional attitude. Must have own tools and reliable transportation. Night and Weekend hours are required when needed. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Low Voltage Cable Technician)
Macy’s is hiring for the holiday!
· Competitive Weekly Pay, starting at $15/hour
· Flexible Scheduling
· Amazing Employee Discount at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s
Office Manager (1964168)
Part-time Administrative Assistant This position will provide administrative support for the business and the owner. The position allows for working from home and the office. There may be an occasional need to visit the job site or attend networking events to represent the business in place of the owner. Duties include answering telephones, bookkeeping, filing, material procurement, lead and account management, and scheduling. 15-30 hours/week $22-28/HR Apply by email resume to [email protected] (Subject line: PT Admin)
As the Executive Director (ED) of Golden Mile Alliance (GMA), you will play a vital role in driving our mission forward. Reporting to the Board of Directors, you’ll lead a small team of dedicated volunteers and may oversee future employees. Your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain in-person partnerships and relationships within Frederick and surrounding communities.
1. Collaborate closely with the Board of Directors to ensure GMA’s mission is fulfilled.
2. Support and engage a strong, volunteer-led Board of Directors.
3. Act as an ex-officio member of committees and involve the board in strategic decision-making.
Leadership and Management:
1. Lead, coach, and develop GMA’s volunteer teams and potential future staff.
2. Drive community awareness and program excellence.
3. Ensure effective program evaluation, financial management, fundraising, and communications.
Financial Management, Sustainability, and Development:
4. Work with the Finance Committee to develop the annual budget.
5. Identify revenue growth opportunities and cost-saving measures.
6. Expand revenue-generating and fundraising activities.
7. Cultivate and steward donors.
8. Enhance the organization’s external presence and relationships.
Planning & New Business:
1. Design and implement programs to engage the Golden Mile community.
2. Develop partnerships in new markets and communicate program results.
Qualifications: Key Attributes:
1. Ability to work independently while leading a small team.
2. Dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) principles.
3. Commitment to quality programs and community development.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative mindset.
6. Passionate, collaborative, and mission-driven.
Education and Experience:
1. BA/BS degree with at least five (5) years of management experience or a graduate degree with at least three (3) years of management experience.
2. Experience in organizational management, budgeting, and fundraising.
3. Strong marketing and public relations skills.
4. Exceptional fundraising experience.
1. Experience working with non-profit Boards of Directors.
2. Track record of leading performance-oriented organizations.
3. Successful strategy development and implementation.
4. Grant writing experience.
5. Ability to work evening and weekend required for community events when applicable.
Compensation and Benefits: Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 per year.
1. 401K matching plan.
2. Paid time off.
3. Flexible schedule.
4. Health care benefits (details to be discussed).
Application Process: To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]. We strongly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. A diverse team fosters innovation and better problem-solving.
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education & experience.
· Ability to read and understand English instructions.
· Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization. To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
Audio Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Additional available positions
· Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· News Anchor/Reporter (1937819)
· Research Associate I (1903976)
· Installation Technician (1759561)
· Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
· Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
· Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
· Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
· Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
· Assembler (1901357)
· Powder Coater (1901359)
· Sanding Technician (1903962)
· Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
· Driver – Assembler (1903969)
· Handyman (1903980)
· Crew Chief (1904030)
· Crew Helper (1904025)
· Guest Services (1926222)