New jobs listed
Campus Safety Patrol Officer (1976261)
Candidate must be able to prove demonstrated skill sets in the security and protection of students,
faculty, staff, alumni, guests, and property within the College community. Must also show a
demonstrated knowledge and understanding of College policies and procedures, along with federal,
state and county laws, and the appropriate application of each. Must be available to work rotating shifts
and rotating days off and is subject to emergency recall 24 hours per day, seven days per week; must
also be available to work holidays, special events, and weekends. Successful candidates must pass a
background check. Starting wages: $17.75/hr. There are two shifts available: 3-11pm shift, and the
11pm-7am shift ($.75 differential, making it $18.50/hr).
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Campus Safety Patrol
Inserter Operator (1975723)
Operate high speed machines that insert printed matter, such as letters or booklets into folders or
envelops. Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently. Oversee and make adjustments as
necessary. Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the
equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up,
operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements,
operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Typically, the adjustments performed at
this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
Apply online at http://ipc.us/t/A4F799506B344E1E
Medical Assistant (1974516)
Seeking a Medical Assistant, preferably bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English). Some form of
experience is a plus but not a determining factor in our decision-making. Candidate’s responsibilities will
• Interview patients and record their medical history
• Measure patients’ vital signs, such as their blood pressure and weight
• Help physicians with patient examinations
• Give patients injections or medications as directed by physicians and as permitted by state law
• Schedule patient appointments
• Collect and prepare samples of blood and other specimens for laboratory tests
• Enter patient information, such as their vital signs and test results, into medical records
• Maintain inventory of medical and office supplies
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Medical Assistant)
Child and Youth Program Assistant (742338400)
Serve as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in the Child and Youth Services program; maintain control,
and account for whereabouts and safety, of children and youth. Plan, coordinate, and conduct activities
that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the
group and individual children and youth. Establish a program environment that sustains participant
interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults. Help prepare,
arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules
and provides program options for children with special requirements. Maintain program participation
data and complete daily report.
Apply online at www.usajobs.gov.
wk. of 12/4/23
Marketing and Partnership Coordinator – Visit Frederick
The Marketing and Partnership Coordinator is a critical part of the Visit Frederick Marketing team,
complementing current team members who market tourism experiences in Frederick County. A
successful team member will assist with digital marketing, communications, and public relations tasks.
Learn more here – https://www.visitfrederick.org/employment/
Locally owned and operated, growing company is seeking an experienced technician for part time work
maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing cardio and strength fitness equipment for residential and
commercial clients. Technician will travel to clients’ facility or home in order to
• complete preventative maintenance on all equipment or to diagnose an issue from a service
• Tech will evaluate equipment for repair, prepare a proposal for repair including parts needed
and labor time, and communicate with office staff as well as clients. Techs will return to site to
execute repairs as needed.
Ideal candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent and must have previous mechanical
knowledge. Experience working on fitness equipment is preferred but not necessary as on the job
training will be provided. Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Candidate will be a self starter and will be able to use a smartphone and laptop to research replacement
parts and equipment and be able to provide follow up to clients and office staff. Candidate will be
punctual, professional and precise at all times. Tech will be able to use own vehicle in which mileage will
be reimbursed at the Federal rate; or will be able to use company vehicle. Must possess a full and clean
To apply, forward resume or communication of interest to email: [email protected] , Subject
Research Associate (1963909)
Works with a team of scientists in the NBTCC at the NBACC to develop projects, perform laboratory
tasks, and analyze research data that addresses specific scientific questions of national significance in
support of biodefense. Areas of research include growth, physical, biological, biochemical, and
pathogenic properties of bacterial agents. Work will be performed in state-of-the-art BSL-2/3/4 and
ABSL-2/3/4 facilities that are fully staffed and equipped with a wide range of technologies for
Some MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES include:
Participates as a research team member on bacterial threat characterization studies performing a
variety of tasks including growth and quantification of a wide range of bacterial agents and performance
of assays to characterize phenotypic, biochemical, and genetic properties of bacterial agents.
Contributes in matrixed and cross-functional research teams that may include Aerobiology,
Virology/Toxinology, and Comparative Medicine (veterinary) staff.
May support characterization of protein and peptide toxins and mechanisms responsible for their
susceptibility to environmental stresses and toxicity….and more!
To apply, please follow link: http://ipc.us/t/EF72FBD7E7DE4DAE
Contract Specialist (1936938)
Summary: A Contracts Specialist reviews contracts, purchase orders, invoices, or any other type of
document that are required for commerce. Contract review to mitigate company risk is a primary
function of this position. A Contracts Specialist will also need to have a comprehensive knowledge of
wk. of 12/4/23
Procurement Regulations, FAR Regulations, General Liability Insurance, and legal terminology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for completing pre-qualification information for bidding requirements or customer
• Obtain, track, and forward certificates of insurance for customers as required.
• Review customer and vendor terms and conditions, including but not limited to purchase order,
master agreements, or government contracts.
• Maintain and track purchase orders, invoices, contracts, or any other business document as
needed…and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c77d00a1b9bcf402a37a75373f2b8aad
Skilled Maintenance Technician (1968142)
• Work closely with Plant Tech, Shift Supervisor, Production Manager, and Maintenance Manager
in diagnosing production line deficiencies and helps makes recommendations for
• Help manage parts department and parts expenses.
• Help setting maintenance standards and polices. (Making sure the P.M. program is up to date)
• Help teach Maintenance Trainees/Apprentice, Mechanics, Saputo’s maintenance GMP’s and
safety related procedures. Help making safety polices, setting standards and policing.
• Assist Plant Tech in programming drives and PLC’s.
• Troubleshoot and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic power systems.
• Assist Maintenance Team in the completion of all PM programs on the highest level, with
recommendations on scheduled and predictive maintenance to include: risk-based
maintenance, and condition-based maintenance. And highest level of mechanical repair.
• Works closely with Maintenance Management on scheduling time for maintenance related
• Work closely with Safety Manager to help identify safety related issues, and to ensure sure they
are acknowledged and completed….and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://www.saputo.com/en/careers
Indoor Air Quality Expert (1968774)
Green Home Solutions of Mount Airy is seeking someone who has excellent communication skills, is able
to seriously multi-task, and loves to solve customers’ indoor air quality problems. We are looking for an
experienced salesperson who will be able to immediately jump in and learn our processes and begin
helping our customers. We’re a growing company in a growing industry, and we’re looking for an
enthusiastic sales expert to join the team. You’ll get on-the-job training as well as paid training on a path
toward national certifications. The Company also offers a generous incentives and bonus structure to
maximize your earnings potential.
If you have growth aspirations, this entry-level position can grow is right for you. As the Company grow,
you can increase your earnings potential by growing into other positions, such as Sales Manager, Chief
of Operations, or General Manager.
Apply at: https://ghscareers.careerplug.com/jobs/1172121/apps/new
Customer Service Representative (1970523)
Churchill Auto is looking for a Customer Service Representative that wants to take their career to the
next level and to continuously provide “Excellent Service at a Fair Price” on a daily basis! The purpose of
the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to have a responsible person who can operate and manage
wk. of 12/4/23
the daily customer service needs, business activities, either in association with, or in the absence of the
Service Manager, Service Advisor or Business owner.
• Minimum $16/hour salary + bonuses; Health insurance (we pay 50%); No more working
• Paid holidays; Paid sick leave; Paid vacation; Paid Hospital/Accident Policy through Aflac; 401k
match; Yearly personal meetings with our Financial Advisor; Paid training multiple times a year;
A clean, comfortable, and fun work environment that rewards creativity and success; Cute dog
Apply at https://churchillautocare.com/apply/
Additional available positions
• Executive Director (1968062)
• Calibration Technician (1968154)
• Director Automation Lead (1900198)
• Installation Technician (1759561)
• Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
• Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
• Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
• Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
• Environmental Tech (1968774)
• Handyman (1903980)
• AWS Certified Welder (1973839)
• Carpenter (1975020)
• Crew Chief (1904030)
• Crew Helper (1904025)
• Guest Services (1926222)