The Morning News Express
Morning Show Blog
- Sunscreen – Neutrogena
- Antihistamines (Allergy) – Claritin
- First Aid, Adhesive Bandages – Band-Aid
- First Aid, Topical Antibiotic – Neosporin
- Pediatrics, Pain Relief – Tylenol
- Mouthwash/Rinse – Listerine
- Toothpaste – Crest
- Lip Balms – Carmex
- Upset Stomach – Pepto Bismol
- Acid Reducer – Prilosec OTC
- Multivitamins – Centrum
- Immune Support – Airborne
- Antibacterial Soap – Hibiclens
- Headache – Advil (New)
- Cough & Cold/Daytime – Dayquil (New)
- Children’s Allergy – Children’s Zyrtec Allergy Syrup (New)
- Teething Products – Anbesol Baby (New)
- Dandruff Shampoo – Selsun Blue (New)
- Moisturizer – Eucerin (New)
The first known Flag Day was in 1885, held by schoolteacher Bernard J. Cigrand. President Woodrow Wilson eventually made it an official holiday a few decades later in 1916.
To celebrate Flag Day, wear your red white and blue and decorate your house with the American Flag. And, while you’re feeling patriotic, get started on sending invites for your 4th of July party!
Bob interviewed Rose Hall, the biological mother of two of the children from the DaddyOFive video. Listen to her side of the story and find out how she is trying to regain custody of Emma and Cody. Rose’s family has set up a gofundme page to support her Rose and her children while she is here in Maryland.
Born in DC, was brought home to live on 550 in Woodsboro, and then my parents decided to move to the west side of town on Gravel Hill Road, and I haven’t left. Well OK, I did move out of my folks’ house. At their request, I guess 35 was long enough time to be sponging off of Mom & Dad! I still live in Woodsboro to this day!
Ryan serves as the Co-Host on the Morning News Express at WFMD. He started in radio when he was just 17 years old, doing sports and news for his high school radio station. Ryan spent several years at WFMD in Frederick, Maryland before moving to New York, where he worked at WBEN in Buffalo. In 2016, while working at WIBW-AM in Topeka Kansas, Hedrick earned the Kansas Association of Broadcasters (KAB) award for Major Market enterprise reporting. Hedrick grew up in Southern California where he attended Cal State University of Northridge.