Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Strategic Business Development Representative (703135)
Our technology company requires a Business Development leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, creating relationships and using proven methods to develop and execute on our business strategy. Some Major responsibilities include: Provide vision and establish strategic plans of business development for HBVtech; Organize and implement strategic plans to achieve key milestones of business development; Connect potential investors to raise needed funds to move the HBV products forward …and more.
Heavy Truck and Trailer Mechanic (704929)
Responds to maintenance requests from drivers, safety coordinator, DOT coordinator, shop foreperson, transportation supervisor, and fleet manager. Maintains, repairs or replaces brakes; steering mechanisms; springs; air bags; lights; air conditioners; water, fuel, oil, and air filters; coolant and chemicals; transmissions; tire air pressure; tire tread; chassis; brakes; drive lines; u-joints; air tanks; batteries; air lines; power cords; wipers; windshields; mirrors; engines; drive train components or other equipment as necessary.
Core Technician I, Cell Therapy (705122)
Responsible for participating in aseptic processing of clinical grade
product, drafting and editing SOPs and batch records, maintaining and stocking clean room
environment, monitoring temperatures, expiration of materials and calibrated equipment.
Participates in upstream and/or downstream aseptic manufacturing of clinical and/or
commercial grade cell therapeutic products in accordance to established SOPs in a cleanroom environment. Stocks cleanroom suites and support areas with released inventory.
Provides support in maintaining cleanroom environment below alert limits by following
established cleaning practice…and more!!
Solar Installer (687388)
This may be the Career Change just for you if you have experience in construction, landscaping, mechanic workers/technicians, and so on… ENTRY level training provided!
· The solar panel installer configures, installs, inspects, and maintains solar PV systems.
· They assess the environment, and detect and mitigate any hazards associated with installation.
· They seal the system against weather, using safety codes and manufacturer specifications.
· They label, install, and terminate electrical wiring.
Automotive Sales Consultant (684311)
· Determining each customer’s vehicle needs by asking the right questions and listening
· Following the Sales Process and Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and aftermarket products
· Delivering vehicles to customer and ensuring that the customer understands the features of the vehicle, warranty, and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty
· Introducing the customer to the finance manager and informing the customer that he/she will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle
· Working with your Sales Manager during the buying process to ensure a smooth transaction.
Grounds Maintenance Laborer (680978)
– Must be able to lift and carry at least eighty (80) pounds.
– Must have experience operating landscape and grounds equipment.
– Must be neat, well-groomed and have high personal standards of honesty and integrity.
– Ability to work in both hot and cold environments, with proper safety equipment, such as inside/outside all year.
Shuttle/Bus Driver (680964)
· Drivers are responsible for providing a high level of customer service and safety to all passengers.
· Drivers must safely operate a motor coach, 15-passenger van or sedan anytime during the day and in varying weather conditions.
· Transport passengers to and from various area airports, local medical facilities, and various locations as assigned for contract field trip requirements.
· Drivers must also be able to lift/ load luggage for passengers and assist special needs passengers….and much more.
Omni is seeking several qualified Housekeeper/Custodians for the Operations & Maintenance contract at the National Emergency Training Center in Emmitsburg, MD. The ideal candidates will have custodial and housekeeping experience cleaning dormitories, recreation areas, offices, classrooms, restrooms, auditoriums, exercise areas, storage and other public areas. We currently have both full-time and part-time positions available. Candidates must be fluent in English, possess a valid state driver license and must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Kennel Technician (702867)
This position is responsible for the care and treatment of animals in custody or confinement at the Animal Control Center, as well as other duties. Effective customer service/customer relations skills are required when assisting persons as they turn animals over to Animal Control Center and when assisting with the animal adoption process.
Construction Laborer (704126)
Immediate need for Construction Laborers to assist with basic upkeep of projects (moving materials, cleaning/sweeping, and more). Also seeking candidates with experience and/or interest for carpentry, drywall installation, carpet installation, landscaping and more. Opportunities exist for full-time and part-time candidates. We are seeking candidates who are serious about showing up for their scheduled work and about working hard to make a meaningful contribution as part of a team.
Personal Care Associate (705020)
The Personal Care Associate (PCA) focuses their efforts supporting residents with daily activities to support their personal hygiene, socialization, cognition, spiritual being and physical health. PCAs encourage independence, support resident choice and preserve resident dignity through their professional manner and interactions.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Business and Employment Center (5340-A Spectrum Dr in Frederick, MD):
1. July 25th (1 – 3 pm)
Way Station <http://www.waystationinc.org/>
Recruiting for: DDA Counselors, Residential Counselors
No registration required; bring resume