New jobs listed.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Front Desk Reception (773144)
Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner. Matching clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs. Scheduling clients how they would like to scheduled. Handling client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met. Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members and other duties as assigned.
General requirements: education: high school diploma or equivalent and background check. Experience working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a customer service environment.
Test Engineers (773690)
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
EMC Test Engineer -Gaithersburg, MD & Safety/Environmental Test Engineer – Frederick, MD
Position Title: Compliance Test Engineer/Test Technician
Some of the Principle responsibilities include:
· Performs assigned EMC, Environment and/or safety tests
· Configure client’s hardware/software (test platform)
· Take EUT photographs and document configurations with accurate and complete diagrams
· Analyze cause of EUT compliance failures
· Document test data thoroughly and accurately (including dates, pass/fail criteria and results, history of events, test equipment use and calibrations, and other pertinent data)
· Maintain working knowledge of regulatory agency standards pertaining to assigned compliance tests
· Differentiate between related standards and be able to answer customer’s questions accurately……..and much more.
Field Service Technician (773110)
Testing, troubleshooting, repair and service on x-ray measurement systems
· Repairing, testing and troubleshooting X-ray Sensors
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Have knowledge on Analog / Digital electronic Circuitry
· Component level troubleshooting systems
· Maintenance of test reports and recordings
· Advanced knowledge of PC”s (hardware & software)
· Windows, DOS and Linux Knowledge
· Excellent oral and written communication with problem solving and analytical expertise
Seeking Drivers for full-time opportunity in the Frederick and Montgomery Counties area. Will drive vans to transport patients to and from medical appointments. Clean driving record needed, but no CDL is required. Will be required to work 32 hours/week (minimum), with some overtime and Saturdays. Benefits are available after 3 months. Will train the right candidate. 10 positions available!!
Inside Sales Rep (788400)
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will follow up with potential customers that have expressed an interest in our lawn care service. In addition, you’ll work to build your own calling list using qualified homeowner information. Finally, you’ll work with our existing customers to help them to decide on which of our other environmentally responsible services can solve their problems. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
Service Manager (791421)
The HVAC/R Service Manager plans and coordinates service activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties
Entry-Level CAD Technician (769572 and 769562)
Responsible for routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts, sketches, and physical measurements. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Reverse engineering of fabricated parts
· Create 2D and/or 3D CAD layout drawings
· Support production competently by managing current drawings and CNC programs for laser and pressbrake operations.
· Manage and process contract fabrication jobs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Inside Sales and Application Specialist (769530)
EDCO, a leader in construction equipment manufacturing, is looking for a sales and application specialist with experience in the rental industry or construction equipment sales. Knowledge of EDCO products is a plus! Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing excellent customer service by answering inbound customer calls, solving problems, entering orders, and completing follow-up procedures. Represent the company in a way that promotes a positive relationship from the perspective of the customer.
· Strong sense of urgency to provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Passion for, or to learn, the Construction Equipment Industry.
· Ability to move quickly from one activity to another while helping customers solve their product and application needs and problems.
Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. May transfer or transport patients. Includes nursing care attendants, nursing aides, and nursing attendants. Eastern Shore Assignments.
RN BSN (791359)
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. January 24th (10 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: CNC Machine Operator; Laser Operator; Brake Press Operator; Machine Operator Helper; Building Manufacturing Production; Framer; Hand Assembler; Manufacturing Mechanic; Metal Manufacturing Inspector; Metal Manufacturing Maintenance; Picker-Packer; Warehouse Associate; and more
No registration required; bring resume