New jobs just listed
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic (816272)
Seeking and experienced Heavy Equipment and Truck Diesel Mechanic for an IMMEDIATE need. Will drive service truck to respond to our job sites, to make repairs as needed, and to keep the jobs moving forward. Will also work in our shop to maintain and repair heavy equipment and trucks for scheduled or required major repairs. Candidate must have their own tools. Competitive pay and benefits provided.
Landscaping Crew Member (828130)
As a Crew Member, you’ll contribute to the many activities that make grass, flowers and client relationships bloom, using a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement. Crew Members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and machinery. Must be at least 18 yrs old; and previous experience is helpful, but not required. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Dental Assistant (822861)
Seeking an experienced dental assistant to perform a variety of duties and provide quality of care for our patients. Our periodontal and implant practice offices are located at Frederick and Eldersburg in Maryland. Candidate must have State of Maryland dental assistant license and x-ray certification. Position includes Mondays and Fridays at our Frederick office location and Wednesday and Thursdays at our Eldersburg office location. Candidate must be willing to travel between Eldersburg and Frederick offices.
Truck Driver (828919)
IMMEDIATE Need! Truck Driver position. MUST have an ACTIVE CDL class “B” or “A” license.
· Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
· Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
· Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
· Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
· Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
· Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
· Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
· Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
· Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
· Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for ordering windows and doors for new homes. Some duties include but not limited to: Customer Service Minded; Polite Phone Manner; Problem Solving; Ability to Work Independently; Effectively Communicate With Others; Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks,; Create Purchase Orders and Work Orders…and more! Starting salary $13-15/hr. DOE; EXCELLENT Benefits.
Foreman Landscape/HARDSCAPE (827119)
· Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
· Establish and enforce operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
· Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
· Provide workers with assistance in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines.
· Direct activities of workers who perform duties, such as landscaping, cultivating lawns, or pruning trees and shrubs.
Building Engineer (2 Part-time positions)(828941)
Assist with maintaining a ‘Class A’ grade level building by ensuring that the mechanical, life safety, electrical, plumbing, and hardware systems are performing at their optimal levels and ensuring that the exterior grounds/building are well maintained. This position is also responsible for assisting in the coordination of scheduled corporate activities/events; including but not limited to corrective & preventative system maintenance. All duties are to be performed in a timely, conscientious manner while maintaining clear, concise communication with management.
Cell Culture Technician (821900)
The Cell Culture technician will be responsible for following standard operating protocols of some in vitro techniques such as blood processing, mammalian cell culture (suspension and adherent cultures), primary cultures of human and animal origins, hybridomas, stem cells, cell transformation, cell line establishment, cell line authentication, viability, cryopreservation, cell-based bioassays/diagnostics, and making necessary culture media and buffers.
Operations Associate (815388)
Functions of the position
– Daily financial and administrative management
– Routine accounts receivable and accounts payable within QuickBooks
– Employee payroll (QB) and time-keeping (Unanet) management
– Purchasing, as requested
– Management of private and government client contracts, including invoicing and collecting payments
– Assistance with facility and equipment technical issues
– Bookkeeping, office administration, and some accounting experience
– QuickBooks and Unanet experience
– IT and mechanical equipment maintenance/upkeep aptitude
Entry-Level Microbiologist (821931)
KamTek is looking for a full-time entry level Microbiologist to work in a BSL-2 facility to help in performing microbiology assays, mainly involving the culturing of fastidious anaerobic microorganisms, and preparation of broth microdilution methods for antimicrobial susceptibility testing.
Accounting Administrator (826693)
Frederick company has an immediate opening as an Accounting Administrator for our Back-Office Team located at our headquarters. The Back Office Team provides support to the Sales Team and is responsible for a variety of processes including, but not limited to, order processing, purchasing, invoicing, vendor payments, shipping, and logistics. The team works as a collective unit to keep operations moving forward and ensure that our customers (internal and external) receive excellent service.
Specialized Engineering Interviewing at business site: Walk-Ins Welcome!
When: May 17th from 4-7pm
Where: 4845 International Blvd. | Suite 104
Frederick, MD 21703