New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
IT Manager I (931833)
The mission of the Biomedical Informatics and Data Science Directorate (BIDS) is to leverage leading-edge data science and information technology skills and capabilities to provide the best tools and services to accelerate translation of biomedical data to scientific discoveries, medical treatments, and diagnostic and prevention tools for cancer and AIDS patients.
Some KEY ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Deliver enterprise software for data services platform. Define and implement new data service APIs, architectures and capabilities
· Perform design, development, integration and deployment using agreed upon standards and tools
· Provide technical leadership and direction for software development initiatives.
· Routinely provide deliverable schedules, timelines and level-of-effort estimations….and much more!
Customer Service Associate (933918)
Job Purpose: To provide a contact between Seamless Gutter Supply and their, Customers for information, orders, and materials.
1) Receiving and forwarding phone calls to the appropriate departments.
2) Process customer orders for delivery and pick up at branch locations.
3) Develop product knowledge necessary to process orders and answer
customer questions….and more!
Delivery Driver/Warehouse/Customer Service (933925)
1) Process and compile materials necessary for delivery to the customer’s job
site or place of business. Packing orders.
2) Fabricate gutters in the appropriate size and color by using a gutter machine.
3) Trouble shooting gutter machines for any defects or difficulties when
4) Load the delivery trucks with appropriate materials and coils for delivery.
5) Daily driving to job sites for delivery of appropriate materials in order to complete each order assigned to the driver.
6) Assist in the warehouse with pick up customer’s orders once daily deliveries are completed.
7) Assist in warehouse with receiving materials and putting material away in the
8) Maintain the warehouse for cleanliness and order…..and more!
Office Assistant -P/T (932991)
Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help. Candidate is REQUIRED to live in a HUBzone and must be able to provide Government issued ID to prove it (i.e. Drivers License, voters registration, etc.). Qualified candidates will be providing office admin. support to small business owner and staff. Some requirements include: Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications, interpersonal dynamics, research and analysis, teamwork, and critical thinking; Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)…and more!
Automotive Mechanic (926565)
Duties required on a typically day: – Repair foreign and domestic vehicles for scheduled maintenance, brakes, tires, suspension, A/C, electrical systems, custom welding, deep engine repair, transmission and differentials – Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, rotating tires – Plan work procedures, using charts, tech manuals and completing task within allotted time frame – Test parts and systems to ensure they work properly – Identify problems assisted with computerized diagnostic equipment – Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings and sensors – Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications – Correspond with service writer with diagnostics and services performed.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick location have an opening for an experienced, full-time Automotive “A” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Full-Time (Min. 30 Hours)
No experience needed; Able to learn the menu; Help customers; Clean the dining room; Run the register.
Dietary Aide (933456)
The Dietary Aide will prepare and/or pre-portion food for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu; handle food using proper food handling and food safety techniques; insure that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner; maintain the proper temperature of food during preparation and service; assist with the setup of the tray line; assemble trays according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order and within the established time schedules; assist in checking trays during service for accuracy; and more. Full-time opportunities are available.
Process Control Inspector (930766)
The Process Control Inspector is a full-time opportunity that requires candidate to analyze customer materials, documents, and digital files for errors and resolve issues before releasing to manufacturing. Distribute finalized materials and prepare billing information for all charges incurred on the job. Perform post invoice audit to verify charges. Maintain accurate records of customer files and materials. May also need to evaluate digital proofs for color correctness and quality.
Warehouse Worker (930100)
Flooring contractor is seeking 12 Warehouse Workers for full-time seasonal opportunity within the MD/DC/VA/WV area from April to November 2019. Duties including sorting cargo before loading and unloading; stacking cargo in locations using pallets or cargo boards; operating forklifts or other moving/lifting equipment; and other related warehouse activities. Starting hourly wage is $15.03/hr..
Canam Job Fair & Tour: Hiring production workers in Joist Shop (willing to train)
When: Thursday, January 17, 2019
4010 Clay St.,
Point of Rocks, MD 21777
How: Walk-ins, On-the-Spot Interviews w/Shop Tours