New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Director, Administrative (941562)
KEY ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES-THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING APPROVAL
· Serve as a key liaison between the office of the LASP Director and management, administrative, scientific and technical personnel both within and outside the program.
· Budget and project management and oversight of major program initiatives, which encompasses the coordination of cross-functional project teams and monitoring of the progress of implementation and adherence to project timelines.
· Assess, implement and optimize business processes and workflows to ensure effective operation of the program and efficient utilization of resources.
· Implementation and oversight of LASP data tracking and information management applications and enhancing the functionality and integrity of these systems to meet contractual record keeping, core service billing and reporting requirements.
· Play an essential role in financial management activities including budget preparation and core service pricing evaluations, and the monitoring, analysis and reporting of budgetary performance in LASP facilities and core programs…..and more!
Customer Service Associate (933918)
Job Purpose: To provide a contact between Seamless Gutter Supply and their, customers for information, orders, and materials.
1) Receiving and forwarding phone calls to the appropriate departments.
2) Process customer orders for delivery and pick up at branch locations.
3) Develop product knowledge necessary to process orders and answer
customer questions….and more!
Delivery Driver/Warehouse/Customer Service (933925)
1) Process and compile materials necessary for delivery to the customer’s job
site or place of business. Packing orders. 2) Fabricate gutters in the appropriate size and color by using a gutter machine. 3) Trouble shooting gutter machines for any defects or difficulties when
fabricating gutters. 4) Load the delivery trucks with appropriate materials and coils for delivery.
5) Daily driving to job sites for delivery of appropriate materials in order to complete each order assigned to the driver. 6) Assist in the warehouse with pick up customer’s orders once daily deliveries are completed….and more!
Warehouse Worker (930100)
Flooring contractor is seeking 12 Warehouse Workers for full-time seasonal opportunity within the MD/DC/VA/WV area from April to November 2019. Duties including sorting cargo before loading and unloading; stacking cargo in locations using pallets or cargo boards; operating forklifts or other moving/lifting equipment; and other related warehouse activities. Starting hourly wage is $15.03/hr.
Business Analyst – Senior Consultant (940109)
The successful Business Analyst/Senior Consultant applicant will be responsible for planning, developing, organizing, and supporting multiple IT and process improvement projects, and other related project activities including preparing deliverable documents. In addition, the chosen candidate will have the ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner. Responsible for documenting process steps, standard operating procedures and work instructions; verifying procedures for measuring success metrics will be in place; developing use-cased based business requirements and user acceptance test cases; managing user acceptance testing; participating in technical requirements and design reviews; assisting and verifying transition to business operations; and more.
Resident Assistant (941647)
Our facility’s Resident Assistants remind residents to take medication, open containers for residents, open prepackaged medication for residents, read the medication label to residents, observe residents while they take medication, check the self-administered dosage against the label of the container, and reassure residents that they have obtained and are taking the dosage as prescribed. The RAs also supervise, assist or provide showers and baths, as well as supervise, assist residents to dress/undress; and assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident. Will provide reports or report any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person at the end of each shift. CPR/First Aid Certification is desired.
Maintenance Tech (941062)
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is keeping good tenant relations. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing service requests in a timely and proper manner. The Maintenance Technician works closely with the Property Manager.
· High school diploma; secondary and/or trade school desired
· Valid Driver’s License
· HVAC certification preferred
· Ability to perform work in a safe manner
· Knowledge of routine building maintenance and repair techniques
· Ability to read and perform arithmetic computations
· Ability to read site plans, schematic drawings, and building plans
· Ability to use hand tools
· Ability to use power tools….and more!
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick location have an opening for an experienced, full-time Automotive “A” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Automotive Mechanic (926565)
Duties required on a typically day: – Repair foreign and domestic vehicles for scheduled maintenance, brakes, tires, suspension, A/C, electrical systems, custom welding, deep engine repair, transmission and differentials – Preform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, rotating tires – Plan work procedures, using charts, tech manuals and completing task within allotted time frame – Test parts and systems to ensure they work properly – Identify problems assisted with computerized diagnostic equipment – Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings and sensors – Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications – Correspond with service writer with diagnostics and services performed.
Low Voltage Electrician [Entry-Level] (939130)
As an apprentice level electrician for Precision Automation, LLC you must be able to safely and efficiently learn/perform the following tasks:
– Climb ladders
– Install low voltage cable (plenum, in conduit, or other raceway means)
– Safely use power tools and powder actuated tools
– Terminate VAV boxes
– Use proper PPE for designated tasks
– Read and follow blueprints
– Install EMT and other types of electrical conduit
– Read and understand control drawings
Leidos Biomedical Interviews-
Date: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Location: American Job Center/FCWS
200 Monroe Ave.
To schedule Interview: call 301-600-6817
Hiring for; Service Worker (Custodial), Laborer, Part-Time Protective Services Officer I, Glassware Processor….and more!