Took 69 firefighters two hours to put out the flames.
Boonsboro, Md. (DG) – A two alarm fire destroyed a barn in Boonsboro on Saturday evening.
Washington County firefighters responded to 7206 Monroe Rd. for the fire at 5:40 PM.
Officials say the fire was accidental and caused by an electrical malfunction in one of the vehicles inside of the barn. Took 69 firefighters two hours to put out the flames.
There were eight tractors, two golf carts, and other various farm machinery inside of the barn. The building was a total loss and caused over $1 million in damage.