Two of the defendants are charged with multiple drug offenses.
Frederick, Md (KM) Seven people were indicted on Friday by the Frederick County Grand Jury. One was Lee Roy Sullivan, 28, of Jefferson, Md. He’s charged with a long list of drug offenses: possession with intent to distribute possession cocaine; possession of cocaine; possession of a paraphernalia (a digital scale); possession with intent to distribute heroin; two counts of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute heroin; possession of heroin; possession of paraphernalia (digital scales); possession with intent to distribute fentanyl,; two counts of conspiracy to possession with intent to distribute fentanyl; and possession of fentanyl.
State’s Attorney Charlie Smith says Sullivan was arrested after police served a search and seizure warrant on the defendant’s home in April. “They also found small bindles of heroin, as well as pill bottles full of cocaine, digital scales, syringes, currency and a ledger containing the amount and sales prices of his heroin,” he says.
Another individual indicted on drug offenses was Samir Hossain, 22, of Frederick. The Grand Jury charged him with possession with intent on school property tetrahydrocannabinol wax; possession with intent to distribute marijuana on school property; possession with intent to distribute tetrahydroncannabinol syrup on school property; possession with intent to distribute and possession of psilocybin on school property; possession of amphetamine; possession of methamphetamine; conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute; and conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute psilocybin.
Hossain was arrested last month after a search and seizure warrant was served on his home along Waverly Drive, which is close to the Rock Creek School, according to Smith. “He had wax. He had marijuana itself. He had syrup. And obviously you can’t possess those, much less on school property,” says Smith. “He also possessed methamphetamine, and psilocyhin, which is commonly referred to as mushrooms.”
Other people indicted on Friday include:
* Mekhi Caire Davis, 29, of Frederick, whose charged with firearms possession with a felony conviction; illegal possession of a regulated firearm; possession of a firearm by a minor; illegal possession of ammunition; and having a firearm on his person, for an incident which occurred on January 2nd, 2019.
* Michael P. Sisson, 25, of Brunswick, who charged with 1st-degree burglary; theft of between $100 and $1500; malicious destruction of property under $1,000; 2nd-degree burglary; 4th-degree burglary; and theft less than $100 for an incident which occurred on April 11th, 2019.
* Marlon R. Cifuentas-Mendez, 44, of Frederick, whose charged with sex abuse of a minor; 2nd-degree rape; 3rd-degree sex offense; and 2nd-degree assault for an incident which occurred on March 24th, 2019.
* Ireadus Kawartha Hall, 41, of Bowie, Md. whose charged with two counts of sexual abuse of a minor and one count of 2nd-degree rape for incidents which occurred between September 1st, 2018 to January 31st, 2019.
* Heather Lianne Costello, 31, of Jefferson, Md., whose charged with sex abuse of a minor; two counts of sexual solicitation of a minor; and four counts of 3rd-degree sex offense for incidents which occurred between August 1st, 2018 to November 25th, 2018.
These indictments move these cases to Circuit Court, where trial dates will be scheduled.
By Kevin McManus