New jobs listed
Office Assistant (1003815)
Qualified candidates will be providing office admin support to small business owner and staff. Selected candidates will work at least 10 hours/week. We offer flexibility on the schedule as far as you work 10 hours/week within 9am 5pm. Ideal opportunity for college student, stay-at-home mom, retiree, etc. Background in technology, Government contracting, and technical writing is a PLUS. Possible telework allowed (candidate must provide his/her own computer with up to date programs and connection to internet, phone access and a quiet work space). Job Type: Part-time (40 hours per month)
Administrative Assistant III (1001216)
· Be responsible for providing office automation expertise, to create records, compile reports, gather and process data, schedule, coordinate, and track various data sets and office functions correlating to medical equipment maintenance, provide shipping and receiving.
· He/she will be responsible for receiving, storing, recording and issuing repair parts; perform quality control, property management and repair parts management….and much more!
Biomedical Equipment Technician II (1001223)
· Perform maintenance cycles on Medical Equipment Sets to include all maintenance actions.
· Technical inspections of new, used or reconditioned medical equipment.
· Repair of damaged medical equipment.
· Overhaul of medical equipment.
· Use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), the Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E), Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and other systems that are specifically authorized by the USAMMA M3D….and more!!
Clinical Database Manager (1002861)
Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical research systems Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures * Proactively assess project and CDM issues and risks. Propose resolutions and mitigations to the project team and/or the Sponsor and track issues and risks through to completion.
Certified Medical Assistant (1003829)
Seeking an individual who will function as part of the interdisciplinary health care team under the supervision of our Family Practice physicians. Patient care responsibilities will include taking vital signs, entering patient complaints and histories, performing diagnostic tests, administration of immunizations, patient telephone follow-up, and more. Prior on-the-job experience is preferred. Must be a Certified Medical Assistant!
Mental Health Worker (1002745)
This is a direct service position requiring general knowledge of serious mental illness and specific knowledge and skill in rehabilitation with persons with disabilities. This position involves the provision of housing services and coordination of overall services for clients, including resource management, money management planning, medication monitoring, arranging and providing transportation, advocacy, implementing crisis intervention actions as appropriate, facilitating the development and implementation of individual plans.
Engineer Electrical II (1001695)
The Engineer will provide technical guidance and support of electrical and controls system installations, system start-ups, system commissioning, and system acceptance testing, as well as inspect completed electrical and control installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards. They will also contribute to system architecture, description of operation, functional specifications, and interface documents; produce descriptive 2/1 procedures for system component commissioning and testing; monitor and works from project task list and timelines; and much more.
Inside Sales Representative (1001764)
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Input orders and data into system.
Heavy Equipment Operator (979029)
Under general supervision of the Foreman, operates various equipment including graders, tractors, backhoes, and front end loaders. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders.
Freight Handler (1000734)
· Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
· Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet
· Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally
· Verify quantity of the product
· Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
· Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets
Astrazeneca recruitment: Hiring Instrumentation & Controls Technician(s) II
Time: 10am-Information session followed by On-the-Spot Interviews
Location: Frederick County Workforce Service
How to register: MUST call 301-600-6817 to register for event!
HomeCentris recruitment: Hiring CNAs, CMTs, HHAs, & Dietitian
Time: 12pm-Information session followed by On-the-Spot Interviews
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
How to register: MUST call 301-600-6817 to register!