New jobs listed
Instrumentation & Controls Technician II 1005832
The Instrumentation & Controls Technician II will be required to perform routine calibration, preventive maintenance and repairs to instrument systems and components of laboratory equipment, production equipment, central utilities and building management systems. Troubleshoot problems in the event of instrument failure and be able to recommend parts needed for the effective repair. Will be required to assist manufacturing and facilities personnel in troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis on process and utility equipment. Technician will perform troubleshooting and repair efforts to return equipment to normal operation.
Military Equivalent Work: PMEL, TMDE, Avionics Calibration, Nuclear, Metrology and Calibration, NIST or equivalent Technical field.
Environmental Technician (1005724)
Well-established and well-respected Environmental Science and Engineering firm is offering immediate opportunities for employment. This position includes onsite air monitoring, identification of hazardous materials through the use of specialty equipment, project management, coordination with abatement firms, company and building owners/managers.
Production Worker (1005605)
Read and interpret shop drawings necessary for such work. Operate various machines including shears, presses, punches, benders etc.
· Must manually handle and maneuver large pieces of steel to load machines;
· Aligns parts;
· Tack welds or clamp parts into position for welding;
· Produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures;
· Must be able to read /use a tape measure.
Engineer Electrical II (1001695)
The Engineer will provide technical guidance and support of electrical and controls system installations, system start-ups, system commissioning, and system acceptance testing, as well as inspect completed electrical and control installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards. They will also contribute to system architecture, description of operation, functional specifications, and interface documents; produce descriptive 2/1 procedures for system component commissioning and testing; monitor and works from project task list and timelines; and much more.
Inside Sales Representative (1001764)
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Input orders and data into system.
Heavy Equipment Operator (979029)
Under general supervision of the Foreman, operates various equipment including graders, tractors, backhoes, and front end loaders. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders.
Freight Handler (1000734)
· Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
· Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet
· Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally
· Verify quantity of the product
· Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
· Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallet
Customer Support Specialist (1005363)
Boutique law firm seeks bilingual Customer Support Specialist for part-time position (2-3 days/week). Position could transition into full time for the right person. Duties include answering phones in English and Spanish; assisting with setting client appointments and calendaring deadlines; being proficient in Microsoft Office suite; translating documents from Spanish to English and preparing immigration forms for clients; having the ability to multitask and interface with clients, as well as the ability to work in fast-paced setting. Must be proficient in Spanish and English.
Training Coordinator (1004544)
Frederick-based organization has an exciting professional opportunity for Training Coordinator. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be delivering and coordinating staff training. Successful candidates will have specific knowledge of training concepts and methodology, and four years of positively referenced relevant work experience. The Training Coordinator is expected, through training and experience, to exercise independent judgment with the supervision of the Assistant Director of Human Resources. Position requires a Bachelor’s degree; however, certifications and experience may be substituted.
Certified Medical Assistant (1003829) Seeking an individual who will function as part of the interdisciplinary health care team under the supervision of the practice’s Family Practice physicians. Patient care responsibilities will include taking vital signs, entering patient complaints and histories, performing diagnostic tests, administration of immunizations, patient telephone follow-up, and more. Medical Assistant certification is required, and prior on-the-job experience is preferred.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Waffle House
· July 10th, 10 am to 1 pm
· Hiring for: Restaurant Manager ($45-59K), District Manager ($65-96K), Division Manager ($91-117K) and Grill Operators; excellent benefits available!
· Walk-ins are invited to attend; however if you anticipate coming, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Waffle House)
Astrazeneca recruitment: Hiring Instrumentation & Controls Technician(s) II
Time: 10am-Information session followed by On-the-Spot Interviews
Location: Frederick County Workforce Service
How to register: MUST call 301-600-6817 to register for event!
HomeCentris recruitment: Hiring CNAs, CMTs, HHAs, & Dietitian
Time: 12pm-Information session followed by On-the-Spot Interviews
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
How to register: MUST call 301-600-6817 to register!