New jobs listed
Clinical Project Director-Commercial (1032901)
The Clinical Project Director will be responsible for managing one or more commercially-funded multicenter clinical trials. The Director must possess strong leadership, skill in managing personnel and projects, a strategic mindset, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a clear focus on delivery and client satisfaction to succeed in this role. Prior experience and a track record of success in leading and executing commercially-funded research studies is required. Experience with ophthalmology, transplantation or cellular therapy trials is preferred.
Sr. Assembler (1032595)
Directs the activities of cell associates to ensure customer requirements are satisfied. Monitors product flow and solicits ideas to improve productivity. Evaluates training needs to ensure optimum cell performance. Coordinates job priorities with the Production Supervisor and Manufacturing Manager. Works with Manufacturing Engineering to improve process flow.
HVAC/R Test Technician (1032465)
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration & electrical components
· Must be familiar with HVAC & dehumidification systems
· Must have knowledge of different refrigerant gases
· Must have industrial knowledge to troubleshoot HVAC or environment control systems
· Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
· Working knowledge of HVAC formulas used in sizing/selection of product & complete understanding of psychometric formulas
· Able to speak effectively with employees of the organization
· Able to work from & carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Other duties as assigned
Full Time Position. Shift is M-F 6:30am – 3:00pm
Integrates components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Weld multiple material types in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
· Remove and install rolls of weld wire & make equipment adjustments as necessary to properly weld
· Interpret blueprints & weld symbols to produce welds to print specification(s)
· Use proper welding technique & a make equipment adjustments as necessary to produce quality welds
· Repair defective welds to print specification(s)
· Prepare parts necessary for welding
· Clean up of welded parts per print specification(s)
· Follow written welding procedures, specifications and work instructions
· Assist team members in other areas to meet daily production goals
· Other duties as assigned
HVAC/R Service Manager (1032461)
The HVAC/R Service Manager plans and coordinates service activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
· Supervise the installs of new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
· Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives.
· Inspect malfunctioning or damaged equipment to determine nature and scope of the problem.
· Analyze review and inspection findings to determine the source of the problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
· Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs…..and more!
Freight Handler (1000734)
Full-time. Benefits after 60 days. Overtime available.
· Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
· Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet
· Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally
· Verify quantity of the product
· Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
· Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets
Yard Jockey (1032500)
Full-time. Benefits after 60 days.
· Pre-checks vehicle to ensure that the equipment is considered operable and safe.
· Able to drop and hook loaded and empty trailer. Yard management knowledge
· Operate Yard Truck in a safe manner during numerous roll-on/roll-off procedures daily involving loaded and empty containers as needed.
· Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or forklift
· Breakdown and restack merchandise from pallets during random audits.
· Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pall
· Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets.
Restaurant Management (1029861)
As a Unit Manager, you’ll be in charge of your own restaurant. You’ll go from learning the basics to being great at running our business to becoming efficient in all restaurant duties: cooking, cleaning, leadership, and building relationships with associates, customers, and the community. You will start receiving performance-based compensation which means you determine how much you make by creating sales and how well you run your restaurant. Typical compensation range: $45,000-$59,800/yr plus excellent benefits, including stock options.
Director of Resident Care (1032372)
The Director of Resident Care is responsible for overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents. They will support and practice the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents; provide effective and efficient organization and staffing of the department; ensure resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction; and monitor the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources.
Reset Specialist (1029050)
Entry-level position that performs various support tasks throughout the sales function. Primarily responsible for optimizing and resetting cold vaults and gondola space to merchandising standards and chain specific planograms, in smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores etc. Position may require additional duties as assigned by manager such as rack and point of sale deliveries, point of sale storage, mail distribution, etc. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of climate conditions. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
1) September 12, 2019 (2 – 4 pm)
Staffing Agency Job Fair
· 200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD
· www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair <http://www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair> (check often for updates)
FREE Manufacturing Bootcamp Training— Information session:
Date: Thursday, 9/12/19
Location: Navistar Direct Mktg.
4612 Navistar Dr.
Frederick, MD 21701
Registration link below for the information session on the Boot Camp – or email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>