The cause could be a potential gas leak.
JEFFERSON COUNTY, WV – Two people were injured on Monday during an fire that destroyed a house on the 200 block of Cloverdale Road in Charles Town, West Virginia.
One patient was flown to the hospital while the other was driven. Their identities and the extent of their injuries have not been released.
Firefighters arrived at the scene and put the fire out, but the home had sustained substantial damage.
The incident is under investigation with the cause being a potential gas leak which led to an explosion.
By Timothy Young