Masks wil not be provided to visitors.
Frederick, Md (FHH) To ensure that patients and healthcare providers have the supplies they need, and to reduce the spread of germs, Frederick Health Hospital has made changes to their Visitor Policy and Mask availability.
· Frederick Health will no longer supply masks to visitors.
· Masks are now reserved for patients and healthcare staff.
· Masks are no longer available at entrances.
· Visitors who requires a mask are not permitted to visit at this time.
· Visitors are no longer permitted in isolation rooms.
We encourage our patient families to consider remote visits using telephone or video chat.
By Frederick Health Hospital
For the latest information and updates, visit FrederickHealth.org.