New jobs listed
Proposal Manager (1139005)
The Proposal Manager is an experienced role responsible for providing proposal support as directed by the Proposal Department Manager, acting as a resource to mentor and guide teams in the development of high quality, compliant and timely proposals. The Proposal Manager uses Emmes’ proposal process, tools and corporate policies to plan, manage and contribute to all stages of the development of proposals with a high degree of professionalism and flexibility. Works alongside the Proposal Department Manager and other team members to refine processes & tools, evolve our services and prepare Emmes to be a major competitor in the clinical research outsourcing marketplace.
Programmer Analyst (1139153)
The Programmer Analyst will support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
· Designs and develops software to support web-based clinical trials application in a J2EE environment
· Implements and maintains Emmes’ web-based applications (Advantage Suite) to support project’s requirements
· Participate in functional/system requirements gathering, peer code reviews, and assist with the creation of appropriate documentation
· Designs, develops, unit tests complex validation checks, rules, workflow customizations, and reports
· Integrates data from third party data providers like labs, EHRs, devices and external applications
· Releases software to different environments, debugs software-related issues in production, and fixes defects
· Participates in regular project and department meetings
Financial Advisor (13205200)
We’re looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career. Our clients desire the following from their financial advisor: • A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. • Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication and transparency. • The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed. • A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws and the impacts to their clients. • Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
Entry Level Data Manager/Protocol Monitor (1138700)
The Entry-Level Data Manager/Protocol Monitor (DM/PM) is responsible for completing study-specific data management activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and other relevant guidelines. The DM/PM works as an integral part of a multidisciplinary project team through the lifecycle of the clinical study, from study design through final analysis. The DM/PM produces study materials to ensure the appropriate data are collected and is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the study
data. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a team player, a clear communicator, and able to multi-task.
· Work in a team environment to design, develop and manage clinical trial data systems, utilizing strong data management and computing skills
· Design, build, test and validate electronic case report forms (eCRFs)
· Contribute to and comply with standardization efforts
· Develop, generate, manage, and distribute data queries and reports to clinical sites
· Contribute to the quality and accuracy of various reports for the duration of the trial
· Ensure adherence to project and corporate standard operating procedures (SOPs), as well as Federal Regulations and ICH/GCP in maintaining data integrity and quality throughout a clinical study protocol
· Assist in the planning, monitoring, and coordination of the clinical research studies at external sites by facilitating effective communications (oral and written) with internal and external project team members, site study coordinators and investigators to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
Primate Technician 1 – Lab Animal Caretaker (1138416)
Cares for animals that will be used in research and development studies. Performs duties related to the maintenance of animals such as cleaning cages, feeding and caring for animals, holding animals for treatment by veterinary technician or maintaining inventory and animal identification records. Performs cleaning/sanitation of animal facility and equipment. Responsible for bio-safety and bio-security of the animals.
Manufacturing Operator Fill/Finish I (1138374) $15/hr. to start
What will you do?
· Fill, cap, and label vials, bottles, and tubes working both individually or as part of a team in accordance with established standard operating procedures to ensure customers receive a product that meets or exceeds quality specifications.
· Effectively communicate and interface with work groups to ensure the completion of daily production.
· Work in both standard and clean room environments while adhering to room specific PPE requirements.
· Safely operate both manual and automated filling equipment, as required.
· Satisfactorily complete Thermo Fisher Scientific training requirements on time and operate within all ISO and FDA standards pertaining to Frederick Site Manufacturing.
Maintenance Technician 1 (1107617)
The following are responsibilities related to the Maintenance Technician 1:
· Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks to assist in the daily repair, preventative maintenance and construction of existing physical building(s) and expansion projects, including basic carpentry, masonry, electrical, heating/air-conditioning, plumbing, painting, mechanical and floor/wall coating installation to support the business operation.
· Perform scheduled inspections/repairs on all facilities systems at the site.
· Maintain accurate records of maintenance repairs and services.
· Provide 24-hour on-call maintenance coverage, as scheduled in rotation. Respond to emergencies as needed.
· Take proper safety precautions and utilize appropriate safety gear/equipment in the performance of all duties.
· May occasionally assist in moving office contents within site, including furniture, files, etc. as needed.
Director of Housing & Human Services (1139351)
The Director provides executive leadership to the Department of Housing and Human Services and is responsible for the strategic planning, organization, operation, and management of multiple department programs and services. In support of the City’s established mission and goals, this position develops and executes strategies to lead City efforts as a welcoming community with increased opportunities for people of all incomes to reside in the City and to provide robust human services outreach to support vulnerable residents. The position is responsible for leading community-based services, ensuring human rights are maintained, maintaining appropriate licensure and accreditation, and identifying, securing, and utilizing funding streams. ($101-162K/yr)
The Arborist oversees a comprehensive tree maintenance program for the city. Performs administrative and technical work responsible for the day-to-day supervision of planting, cultivation and maintenance of trees to ensure the continuity and health of community trees along city streets, parks and related areas, and oversees the landscape design of such areas. Supervises the care, maintenance and appearance of existing trees and reviews the planning of new landscape designs. And much more! ($24.33.-26.77/hr)
Seasonal Warehouse Worker (1137384)
Seasonal Warehouse Workers are needed during this unprecedented period of demand! Entry level work includes loading material onto pallets, wrapping pallets and loading/unloading trucks. Open 7 days/week; hours are flexible, but must be available to work weekends. ($15/hr)
Production Supervisor Overnight shift (1139361)
The Production Supervisor directly supervises production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. The open position is for our overnight shift (5pm to 5:30am) and includes rotating weekend schedules. This includes planning, assigning and directing work, addressing product and employee complaints and resolving problems. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws.
· Works with plant management and other supervisory staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
· Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, and state and federal guidelines.
· Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments to machines.
· Coordinates production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of production run assignments.
· Evaluates needs in production for daily assignment of duties; establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
· Complete all assigned paperwork, including but not limited to, production/packaging records, Master Cleaning Sanitation Lists, schedules, accident reports and investigations, and any other documents.
· Coordinate and conduct employee training (i.e. job, safety, etc.) and monitor work performance.
· Recommends improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
· Maintains time and production records as required.
· Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
· Provides supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate in grievances solutions or other contract related activities and discussions.
· Lead problem solving efforts in the warehouse through the facilitation of team meetings and on the floor leadership.
· Ensure consistent application of company policies and procedures. Support employee progressive disciplinary action activities in partnership with Human Resources.
· Promote safety programs and policies in order to reduce the number of safety incidents and near-misses.
· Trains and instructs employees regarding production and equipment standards and processes. Oversees instruction, implementation and enforcement of policies as they relate to employees.
· Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating. Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values. Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
· A minimum of an Associate s degree in Operations Management, or equivalent experience.
· One to three years of supervisory experience in a food packaging environment preferred.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
· Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures, and report and follow through on deficiencies.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
· Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
· Ability to select, lead, coach, influence, motivate, develop, engage and retain a team of employees.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to understand cost containment and budgetary principles.
· Ability to work flexible hours including weekends in support of 24/7 plant operations. #LI-NA1