New jobs listed
Program Manager (1365098) -Seeking a dynamic professional with the experience and skills necessary to plan, develop and execute large scale plans. Duties include, but not limited to:
· Performing project management duties in collaboration with colleagues and staff which include initiating and defining project scope, planning, coordinating, executing, documenting, monitoring, controlling (progress), and closing assigned projects.
· Managing program and project finances including tracking accruals, day-to-day expense management, and preparation of budgets for new programming and budget reviews.
· Leading, supervising and providing training (PMI best practices) to staff to drive program initiative deliverables.
· And much more!
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Program Manager)
Regional Hazmat CDL-A Driver (1347785)- An industrial gas distributor is seeking CDL-A Drivers to deliver tanks of helium and other materials to customers. Overnight and weekend travel is required. Earn $75K/yr (minimum!), $2500 sign-on bonus, and benefits, plus a per diem for overnight travel! Must have Hazmat endorsements with valid CDL-A license, along with minimum 2 years of experience.
Contact Max at 240-285-9420 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: CDL-A Driver)
Line Cook (1369357)- Adamstown MD organization seeks Line Cook to assist in all areas of meal preparation while following standardized recipes and established food handling, preparation and meal service time schedules and standards. Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure a smooth meal service. Perform final plate preparation, including plating and garnishing. ServeSafe certified a plus.
*Additional Culinary openings available for: Dietary Aide, Dishwasher, and Server
Apply online at www.acts-jobs.org <http://www.acts-jobs.org/>
Research Associate, Virology/Immunology (1369854) – Executes casework by conducting analysis of forensic samples using ISO 17025 accredited procedures for performance of immunoassays as well as culture, identification, and quantitation of viruses in BSL-2, 3, & 4 laboratories. Maintains accurate records of the processing and analysis in a computerized Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
• Participates in the development, modification, validation, and verification of methods and assays including development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The methods include antigen capture ELISAs, competitive immunoassays, cell-free biological activity assays, cell-based biological activity assays, proteomic-based techniques for the identification of antigens and biological toxins, and basic virological methods to include cell culture.
• Assists in the compilation of data, data analysis, and preparation of analytical reports.
• Cross-trains on other NBFAC protocols and procedures.
• Possesses the ability to work on multiple science tasks simultaneously, while performing assignments outside of area of expertise.
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Follows established procedures on routine work, requires instruction only on new assignments, and is self-sufficient in monitoring and reporting on quality and compliance.
• Maintains a safe work environment by participating in specialized training and review of safety manuals and SOPs…..and more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/>
Customer Service Representative (1368930) -Lonza Walkersville is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction for standard account base.
· Provide a link between Lonza and its external customers in order to provide optimal service and guarantee total customer satisfaction.
· Coordinate and handle all customer requests and demand in order to grow our business, increase market share and reach the commercial goals.
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
· Provide counsel, guidance and suggestions to our customers persuasive enough to promote the benefits of additional products and/or services without being so aggressive they make customer feel overly pressured….and more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=57277ed4cdfccaf03ba4d155c67e8f2f>
Technology Transfer Specialist, Quality Control (1368811)- This position will lead a project team and be responsible for performance of Quality Control assays in a GMP environment in the support of the development, production, release and distribution of biological products. Areas of focus are biological cell based product release tests, contract projects, technical transfer, assay validation, technical liaison for contract manufacturing activities, project assessment, and implementation. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that biological assays progress according to customer contract and quality standards, SOPs, ICH, cGMP, ISO, and/or other guidelines to full fill regulations.
To Apply, follow link: <https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=5656f636e0c317c596a132011cf0e4d2>
Production Assembler (1368482)- Job Duties:
Perform mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly work on various style welding guns.
· Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
· Basic mechanical knowledge, including the use of various hand and power tools as well as other equipment.
· Mechanical assembly experience.
· Assembling of parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, inspection & rework
To Apply, forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>