.New jobs listed
Each shift starts at our Frederick office
· You’ll be matched up with your truck team and given your service routes for the day
· You’ll head out in our shiny blue trucks to visit customers’ homes and properties and take
away their unwanted items while leaving smiles on their faces
· You’ll dispose of items responsibly through our recycling, donating, and waste management
To Apply, follow link: https://jobs.1800gotjunk.com/us_en <https://jobs.1800gotjunk.com/us_en>
We have an immediate need for self-motivated individuals, who take pride in their work, and have an excellent work ethic to fulfill two to three (2 to 3) full-time technician positions. Interested in submitting your resume, but do not have prior experience in refinishing or a similar field?! Have no fear, Miracle Method does not require prior experience and offers a robust training program that will equip you with the necessary tools of the trade! During the initial training period, technicians will be paid 17.00 to $21.00, per hour, based on experience. Upon successful completion of training, a technician’s salary will range from $40,000 to $60,000 with the opportunity for advancement as you continue to hone your craft!
To Apply: please forward resume to:
mailto:RBChaney@miraclemethod.com ?subject=Technician Position <mailto:RBChaney@miraclemethod.com?subject=Technician%20Position%20>
Billing Clerk (1367113)
Construction company in Frederick has a full time Billing Clerk position available for a detail oriented person for the billing department and for general office duties. Must have good oral and written communication skills, be strong in math, and have basic knowledge of computers. Bi-lingual in Spanish is helpful, but not required.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com?subject=Billing%20Clerk> (subject line: Billing Clerk)
Distribution Associate (1377059)
· Cross trained and proficient in execution in three of the four functional areas; participate in and rotate appropriately (Receiving, Shipping, Warehousing, On-Call Site Support) with a general working knowledge in the remaining area. Attain basic understanding of SAP transactions directly related to core area duties.
· Accurately enter a variety of SAP transactions or reports (Goods Receipt, Shipments, Stock Overview, Stock Put-Away, and Material Movements).
· Perform general warehouse processes (Location/Put-Away, Retrieval/Picking, Receiving, Stock Consolidation and Picking/Packing) ensuring compliance with GMP requirements.
· Continue with ongoing required area training to increase knowledge and understanding.
· Complete ongoing Employee Health & Safety (EHS) awareness training….and more!
To Apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers <https://www.lonza.com/careers>
Technical Support Technician (1376141)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical support for the product line assigned.
· Research jobs for component information and proper application in the field.
· Identify problems in-house and give recommendations to Quality Assurance to ensure proper product use and application.
· Be able to start up equipment locally and abroad.
· Provide factory training or assistance on product line assigned both locally and abroad.
· Minimize costs to the company from service and warranty transactions.
· Document all transactions in regards to service and warranty in the established databases and/or forms…..and more!
To Apply, follow link https://www.stulz-usa.com/en/careers/ <https://www.stulz-usa.com/en/careers/>