New jobs listed
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays and vacation. The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This individual will manage team leader’s schedule. The position will require you be organized and able to manage projects on your own while requiring little supervision. Must have strong organizational skills. The individual will be in charge of calendar management with effective prioritization, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary. The position includes preparation, drafting and editing of presentations, correspondence and general communications. Meeting coordination: organizing recurring and ad hoc meetings and materials production (printing, copying etc.) General administrative support including phone coverage, emails, filing (paper and electronic). The individual will handle travel arrangements and coordination as needed.
· Must have Administrative Assistant job experience.
· The position will require savvy with Microsoft Office products and a comfort with database management.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Experience with MS OneNote, Publisher, Adobe CS products and/or InDesign (preferred, but not required) Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
· Real Estate Knowledge a plus.
Send resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Senior Business Technology Consultant (1445045)
Local IT consulting firm is seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Senior Business Technology Consultant to join their team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who will simultaneously oversee a variety of clients to help them align IT to their business goals. The experienced senior consultant should be energetic, driven, and ready to advise clients in the areas of strategic planning, risk management and business process improvement. Primary roles and responsibilities include:
· Understand clients’ strategic goals and objectives and establish a long-term IT strategy and plan that aligns with their business focus
· Travel to client sites in the DC-MD-VA metro area to meet with C-level executives and decision-makers to recommend technology improvements that align with organizational initiatives
· Manage client accounts, beginning with the initial onboarding phase as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
· Foster business relationships with an emphasis on impacting clients’ missions
· Work with business executives to identify workflow and operational challenges and recommend solutions that create greater efficiencies
· Proactively determine client IT needs and create an accurate technology roadmap and operating technology budget
To Apply, follow link <https://gomainspring.applytojob.com/apply/mUaSvuDxUj/Senior-Business-Technology-Consultant>
A Frederick County business is looking to fill 2 or 3 full-time Technician positions. As part of a team, candidates will provide upgrades, maintenance and/or repair services for supermarket client. Team will be responsible for maintaining and/or enhancing appearance of client’s stores. Prefer candidates who have some basic knowledge or experience with light construction, painting and working with hand tools, but willing to train. Must have own transportation to meeting point in Frederick prior to using company vehicles during work days. Good starting wages, along with benefits (health, dental, PTO, paid holidays).
Send resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Technician)
Registered Nurse (1447503)
A Frederick MD-based provider of day and residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. One year medical-surgical experience required, prior experience with case management preferred. Knowledge of DDA regulations a plus, but not required. Current Maryland RN licensure, or the ability to become licensed in MD is required. Flexible 40-hour schedule is available, along with benefits. Must be able to be on call every other week.
Send resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: RN)
Sales Development Specialist (1431090)
Do you have a heart for community and a passion for sales? Postern is looking for a driven Sales Development Specialist to support both the strategic growth of our company and the success of our incredible clients. As a full-service marketing agency with a forward-thinking culture, we’re looking for the right person to join our dynamic team and support our efforts to creatively help businesses grow. Whether it’s selling advertising for an exciting new publication or pitching ideas for an innovative marketing service, we want a Sales Development Specialist who will bring positive energy and authenticity to everything they do while achieving results. Apply now if this sounds like the opportunity for you! Competitive pay, healthcare, vision, dental and life insurance (with matching), healthcare savings account, and retirement benefits (with matching). This position is full-time in our Frederick, Maryland office.
Send resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Sales Development Specialist)
Business Development Representative (1435275)
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a critical role in the expansion of our company which is guided by the faith-based principles of integrity, passion, humility, and teamwork. Therefore, our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. The collegial and collaborative environment will give you the leeway, support and guidance necessary to develop, to feel challenged and to have fun! As a BDR, you will be responsible for adding fuel to our growth engine by uncovering and developing leads through research, creative prospecting and managing inbound sales activities.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Commission plan
· 401(k) with 4% match
· Employee profit sharing plan
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Send resume to <[email protected]%20>(subject line: Business Development Rep.)
Sales Representative (1435268)
If you are a top tier B2B SaaS salesperson and tired of fighting to sell your undifferentiated solution to an every increasingly crowded market, consider joining HighGear, the leading no-code enterprise workflow automation solution serving an explosive worldwide market. We are committed to your success while delivering unparalleled customer success.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive base salary depending on qualifications and experience.
· Uncapped incentive compensation for achieving/exceeding annual performance goals (100% of base compensation at quota).
· 401(k) with 4% match.
· Employee profit sharing plan.
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage.
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits.
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year.
Send resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Sales Rep.)
Particle Technician (1452416)
Working as part of the multidisciplinary Particle team, Technicians will be responsible for assisting the manufacture of test strip components, testing, writing, and reviewing documents, assembly and packaging whilst always complying to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) records. Particle Technicians will be required to set-up, operate, and maintain the equipment involved in the manufacture of detector nanoparticles and lateral flow assay components, as well as to prepare and maintain the buffer/solution stocks. Additionally, Technicians will take part in general housekeeping of the lab through day-to-day tasks, will be required to communicate effectively with other departments, and to meet production forecasts.
To Apply, follow link: https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=other <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=other>
Test Systems technician (1452437)
The Test Systems Technician will work within the Engineering / Operations division at Ellume. The Test Systems Technician will be responsible for assisting with the debugging and maintenance of existing test systems as well as introducing new test systems to the production lines. The role will support the Test System Engineers through equipment and room setup, calibration, maintenance, product/process testing, documentation, problem solving production issues where required and support with process/equipment development and improvements.
To Apply, follow link: https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49&source=other <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49&source=other>
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (1438677)
· Leads, recommends and implements process improvement, problem resolution, and project management
· Uses appropriate continuous improvement tools and methodologies to analyze the current state and explores future state solutions for plant layouts, fabrication methods, material flow, and front end business processes
· Conducts research to recommend and implement improvements with technology and engineering principles
· Participates in the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process
· Explores and develops the use of technology (equipment, communications, integration) to improve safety and financial (EBITDA and NWC) performance.
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Operations Support Administrator (1437950)
Responsible as a backup and support to multiple operating functions including production, traffic, and purchasing.
· Perform data entry functions
· Assist in conducting End of Period inventories
· Pick up and disperse reports
· File reports, letters, and other documents. Maintain orderly filing systems
· Perform other routine clerical duties as required including the preparation of forms, spreadsheets and other documents
· Perform other job duties as assigned
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Other Featured Job Openings
Construction Site Supervisor (1446406)
Customer Service – Pre-Construction (1437300)
Production Workers (1436292)
Class B Driver (1439576)
Lab Technician/Plant P/T (1441402)
Yard Jockey Class B (1427321)
Machine Operator (1416442)
Cooler Worker, 2nd Shift (1447070)