New jobs listed
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays and vacation. The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This individual will manage team leader’s schedule. The position will require you be organized and able to manage projects on your own while requiring little supervision. Must have strong organizational skills. The individual will be in charge of calendar management with effective prioritization, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary. The position includes preparation, drafting and editing of presentations, correspondence and general communications. Meeting coordination: organizing recurring and ad hoc meetings and materials production (printing, copying etc.) General administrative support including phone coverage, emails, filing (paper and electronic). The individual will handle travel arrangements and coordination as needed.
· Must have Administrative Assistant job experience.
· The position will require savvy with Microsoft Office products and a comfort with database management.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Experience with MS OneNote, Publisher, Adobe CS products and/or InDesign (preferred, but not required) Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
· Real Estate Knowledge a plus.
Send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Sales Development Specialist (1431090)
Do you have a heart for community and a passion for sales? Postern is looking for a driven Sales Development Specialist to support both the strategic growth of our company and the success of our incredible clients. As a full-service marketing agency with a forward-thinking culture, we’re looking for the right person to join our dynamic team and support our efforts to creatively help businesses grow. Whether it’s selling advertising for an exciting new publication or pitching ideas for an innovative marketing service, we want a Sales Development Specialist who will bring positive energy and authenticity to everything they do while achieving results. Apply now if this sounds like the opportunity for you! Competitive pay, healthcare, vision, dental and life insurance (with matching), healthcare savings account, and retirement benefits (with matching). This position is full-time in our Frederick, Maryland office. Send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line: Sales Development Specialist)
Business Development Representative (1435275)
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a critical role in the expansion of our company which is guided by the faith-based principles of integrity, passion, humility, and teamwork. Therefore, our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. The collegial and collaborative environment will give you the leeway, support and guidance necessary to develop, to feel challenged and to have fun! As a BDR, you will be responsible for adding fuel to our growth engine by uncovering and developing leads through research, creative prospecting and managing inbound sales activities.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Commission plan
· 401(k) with 4% match
· Employee profit sharing plan
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <https://gbc-word-edit.officeapps.live.com/we/wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov%20>(subject line: Business Development Rep.)
Sales Representative (1435268)
If you are a top tier B2B SaaS salesperson and tired of fighting to sell your undifferentiated solution to an every increasingly crowded market, consider joining HighGear, the leading no-code enterprise workflow automation solution serving an explosive worldwide market. We are committed to your success while delivering unparalleled customer success.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive base salary depending on qualifications and experience.
· Uncapped incentive compensation for achieving/exceeding annual performance goals (100% of base compensation at quota).
· 401(k) with 4% match.
· Employee profit sharing plan.
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage.
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits.
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year.
Send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line: Sales Rep.)
Registered Nurse (1447503)
· Frederick based provider of day and residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. Flexible 40-hour schedule and benefits. Must be able to be on call every other week.
· One year medical-surgical experience required
· Prior experience with case management preferred
· Knowledge of DDA regulations a plus, but not required
· Current RN licensure in the State of, or the ability to become licensed in MD required. They offer a flexible 40-hour schedule and benefits. Must be able to be on call every other week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: RN)
Senior Business Technology Consultant (1445045)
Frederick based IT firm is looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Senior Business Technology Consultant to join their team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who will simultaneously oversee a variety of clients to help them align IT to their business goals. The experienced senior consultant should be energetic, driven, and ready to advise clients in the areas of strategic planning, risk management and business process improvement.
To Apply, follow link:<https://gomainspring.applytojob.com/apply/mUaSvuDxUj/Senior-Business-Technology-Consultant>
Local bio-repository is seeking a PT Courier to manage pickup and delivery of biohazards to Frederick, MD facility.
· Using company provided vehicle, Courier adheres to assigned routes, pickups, and time schedules.
· Under OSHA guidelines, Courier retrieves biohazards from designated medical facility, safely and properly loads into company vehicle, and delivers them to the Frederick, MD laboratory under time specific time constraints.
· Courier may be required to obtain or present a signature at time of pickup.
· Courier may be required to prepares reports or other documents as part of pickup and/or delivery of biohazards.
· Other duties related to clinical network shipments may be required when courier duty requirements are less than 20 hours for the week.
To Apply, follow link: www.indivumed.com/careers <http://www.indivumed.com/careers>
HR Administrator (1455995)
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Should have administrative, communication and written skills
· Be detail oriented and hungry to learn
· Must be able to work in a team dynamic
· Must be able to uphold a level of confidentiality due to the nature of the work
· Will assist with the increased workflow
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Experience in HR is a plus, but not required
To apply, follow link: <https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a78858b5de8e69a015df74dad541071&id=8a7887a87c19515a017c3c80634e06fc&source=&lang=en>
Particle Technician (1452416)
Working as part of the multidisciplinary Particle team, Technicians will be responsible for assisting the manufacture of test strip components, testing, writing, and reviewing documents, assembly and packaging whilst always complying to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) records. Particle Technicians will be required to set-up, operate, and maintain the equipment involved in the manufacture of detector nanoparticles and lateral flow assay components, as well as to prepare and maintain the buffer/solution stocks. Additionally, Technicians will take part in general housekeeping of the lab through day-to-day tasks, will be required to communicate effectively with other departments, and to meet production forecasts.
To Apply, follow link: https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=other <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=other>
Test Systems technician (1452437)
The Test Systems Technician will work within the Engineering / Operations division at Ellume. The Test Systems Technician will be responsible for assisting with the debugging and maintenance of existing test systems as well as introducing new test systems to the production lines. The role will support the Test System Engineers through equipment and room setup, calibration, maintenance, product/process testing, documentation, problem solving production issues where required and support with process/equipment development and improvements.
To Apply, follow link: https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49&source=other <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49&source=other>
Production Technicians (1436292)
A sign-on bonus of $1200.00 – $18.77 per hour to start. Performs welding operations and related tasks such as gathering required parts, setting up materials for welding and welding joist products. Perform such work consistent with the corporate mission and values and produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures.
To Apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/F8FDEB43CBB54E9F>
Production Superintendent (1454697)
· Plan and direct production activities and establishes production priorities for products consistent with the effective operations and cost factors.
· Coordinate production, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel, machines, and equipment.
· Supervises, coordinates, and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff, responsible for the development and training of the production supervisors and other staff members.
· Partner with Plant Safety Coordinator to maintain and enforce the safety program for the plant; assure compliance with OSHA and all Corporate regulations and guidelines.
· Review and analyze production reports (OEE, downtime, waste, etc.) to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and/or operating or production problems….and more!
To Apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/56FC64A2C5C545D6>
Join Kennedy Services VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, October 28th at 11am
Register Here <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learn-about-traffic-control-flagger-positions-in-frederick-md-and-beyond-tickets-194668367327> to learn more about the Traffic Control Flagger position! We will discuss the training and certification process for this position.
· $16-32/HR Weekly Paychecks
· 24/7 Flexible Schedule, day and night shifts, weekdays and weekends.
· Work with top-rated companies and build your career path.
Other Featured Jobs
· Material Handler (1453410) Construction Site Supervisor (1446406)
· Customer Service – Pre-Construction (1437300)
· Production Workers (1436292)
· Welders (1436296)
· Class B Driver (1439576)
· Lab Technician/Plant P/T (1441402)
· Yard Jockey Class B (1427321)
· Machine Operator (1416442)
· Cooler Worker, 2nd Shift (1447070)