New jobs listed
Materials Handler I/II (1513788)
Summary of Position
The Materials Handler I/II is responsible for GMP warehouse operations supporting GMP manufacture of MacroGenics products. Warehouse operations include physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and dispensing of GMP materials, including raw materials, semi-finished products and other supplies/equipment as required.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
· Receive, inspect and disposition materials to ensure compliance with all company and regulatory agency policies and procedures.
· Ensure accurate inventory control of all controlled materials and execute required physical cycle counts and annual inventory reconciliation in accordance with SOPs, cGMP, FDA and other applicable regulations…and more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MAC1011MGEN/JobBoard/89a052a3-e089-4f02-bcf1-3175048463c9/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=37302e41-eb53-4b5b-909a-6518d7bfb94d>
Production Workers (1480882)
A sign-on bonus of $1200.00 , $18.77 per hour to start – in addition to your base salary the ability to earn $1.00 up to $10.00 per hour calculated daily – Shift differential for 2nd or 3rd shift – a dedicated trainer on staff – growth opportunities – a wide range of benefits. Job Description: Performs welding operations and related tasks such as gathering required parts, setting up materials for welding and welding joist products. Perform such work consistent with the corporate mission and values and produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures.
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Particle Production Manager (1513865)
The Particle Production Manager will also be responsible for managing development and production activities in conjunction with external research groups and suppliers, with which Ellume are engaged. The Particle Production Manager will also coordinate special projects, including but not limited to process improvement, new product industrialization (NPI), and to provide preliminary data for future project development activities (feasibility). The role will also be accountable for the management and training of scientists and technicians within the department.
Essential Functions of Position include:
· Oversee and manage a multidisciplinary team of particle scientists.
· Lead the development and verification of nanoparticles that will be integrated into Ellume’s reader technologies and diagnostic products.
· Manage the development of functionalized nanoparticles that satisfy the product and assay requirements specifications (design input)….and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=76&source=ellumehealth>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Production Associate (1504391)
· Training will be 2-4 weeks on one shift.
· Shift after training will vary depending on bakery needs.
· Will fill in as Vacation Relief on other shifts as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas…and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Frederick,MD,USA&placeid=ChIJ4669jAzFyYkRmRwRvb1HYto>
The Buyer is responsible for ensuring the supply of materials at a site to support manufacturing. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
· Work in conjunction with a team of Buyers to purchase electronic components, bare boards and hardware.
· Interact with Engineers, Project Managers and production to ensure that all procurement needs are met.
· Work with the accounting department to ensure that all material is properly tracked and processed.
· Process purchase orders (POs) and handle unique purchasing transactions according to policies and procedures.
· Develop vendor relationships in support of expediting parts delivery and price negotiations.
· Utilize current data in support of reorders.
· Execute on savings targets as directed by Materials Manager and/or Plant Manager.
· Conduct sourcing analyses based on supplier quotes to recommend the best suppliers to award business to.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Buyer)
Quality Control Inspector (1494167)
The Electronics QC Inspector will primarily be responsible for reviewing AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
· Examine circuit boards to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and placement of components.
· Perform manual component placement and inspection, as required.
· Perform routine machine maintenance.
· Maintain adherence to internal quality standards by approving material at in-process inspection for all products.
· Verify conformance to specified dimensions.
· Train personnel on automated inspection equipment, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the duties of this position:
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 1-3 years experience operating an AOI machine in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001 & certification a plus (must be willing to get certified within 60 days of hire)
· Familiarity with Koh Young 3D AOI desirable
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – QC Inspector)
Soldering Technician (1494173)
The Solder Specialist performs a wide range of skilled, non-repetitive electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations to the highest standard of quality including assembly and soldering of thru-hole components onto printed circuit boards (PCB) according to specifications.
· Work on RMA’s, ball grid array (BGA), and board specific modifications in compliance with IPC-7711-7721.
· Inspect, solder and rework thru-hole components on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
· Wire and placement of connectors (both solder and crimp type).
· Assemble to IPC-A-610 E class 2 & class 3 requirements.
· Perform go/no-go testing of basic electronic equipment using written and verbal test procedures and basic test equipment.
· Perform transactions and inquiries in ERP system such as completing shop move logs, locating and reviewing work instructions and standard operating procedures and clocking in and out of work orders.
· Other duties as assigned; including, but not limited to, inspection of product and mechanical assembly builds.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Soldering Tech)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others!
Why should YOU want to work with us?
· We offer competitive pay, including ALL travel (mileage + drive time) and quarterly bonus potential
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· Excellent benefits, including a tuition reimbursement program, a student loan repayment program, medical, dental and vision plans, 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, 403(b) match (up to 5% of your annual salary), generous vacation and sick leave accrual and holiday pay
· Extensive paid training and employer-provided laptop and cell phone
· Supportive Leadership Teams that want you to succeed, participate in your training and facilitate open communication through monthly Town Halls and Annual Reviews
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Project Manager – Client Interaction Team (1517766)
Serve as primary point of contact for customers, sales, and internal departments for all production and application development aspects of variable print contracts. Manage customer issues and inquiries to satisfactory resolution with all internal teams. Interact with customers regarding inventory activities including purchase orders, approvals and any inventory escalation. Manage Root Cause Analysis communication with customers in coordination with production management and/or the IT organization; and much more. Position can be remote!
Apply today at <http://ipc.us/t/02A53A74B061467C>
Operations Supervisor – Night (1513918)
This role will rotate Supervisor positions among major business functions like Customer Service, Logistics, Production, and Materials that encompasses managing and improving areas like process improvement, safety, quality, and employee development. The responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
· Leading and managing teams promoting a positive work environment focused on achieving business goals. Fostering an environment of coaching, development, and teamwork and ensuring expectations and results are communicated effectively.
· Understanding NVR and the plant’s yearly business objectives, initiatives, and productivity, quality, and delivery goals and ensuring they are met or exceeded.
· Identifying and implementing projects or processes to achieve business goals.
· Communicating with NVR field and production personnel.
· Working closely with the plant’s customer service department, materials department, and Building Products logistics department to ensure operational goals are being met.
Learn more and apply online at <https://bit.ly/3g4uCxH>
Summer Camp Counselor (1515957)
Over 100 full-time and part-time job opportunities available for Summer Camp 2022! Experiences in our camps will allow you to learn and develop new skills while working in a fun & engaging environment. Our summer camps will provide you with skill-building, leadership, and training opportunities that will help build your resume and set you up for success. And you’ll provide fun experiences and lasting memories for participants! Also hiring for Teen Camp Director and Park Ranger.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3JJPAj3>
Other available positions
· Supply Chain Manager (1480978)
· Mechanical Assembler (1508834)
· Administrative Assistant (1449580)
· Installation Technician (1513982)
· Material Handler (1509927)
· Sr. Software Developer (1461691)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1460970)
· Sales Representative (1466020)
· Insurance Agent (1478768)
· Office Associate (1492634)
· Front Desk Associate (1492631)
· Interior Designer (1488898)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)