News jobs listed
Direct Support Staff (1532567)
Our family strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. At the present time, we are looking for an honest, responsible, reliable and experienced individual to fill the role of Direct Support Professional. Someone with one-on-one hands-on assistance for intellectually disabled person with epilepsy. The right candidate will be mature, motivated, athletic, observant, organized, takes initiative, positive attitude and punctual. You will be responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to my 26-year-old son with intellectual, developmental disabilities and epilepsy. Responsibilities will include: Provide supervision and guidance for my son during skills building activities, Develop and implement individual daily activity plans, daily community trip schedule. Assist with daily living activities at home and in the community, including preparing meals, maintaining a clean orderly environment, housekeeping, laundry and assisting with personal hygiene to include toileting, shaving and haircuts. Develop a routine that is effective and consistent, a rapport with my son and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship, Update case notes on a daily basis. Looking to develop a healthy consistent long-term relationship working with my son. Must CPR and First Aid.
Apply online at <https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=18+dayshift+community+direct+support+staff&jk=fc48410c1a3c85f3&_ga=2.68881489.1709836074.1645804277-1431972471.1546880768>
Seeking candidate to complete registration process for those seeking testing, includes completion of lab request forms and collection of additional registration information.
· Ensure that registration area is physically set-up and ready for operations.
· Ensure that all necessary flowcharts and forms are available
· Ensure all electronic devices are connected and operating as needed
· Identify patients with language barriers and connect them with appropriate interpreters to complete the screening process.
· Monitor other personnel for fatigue or stress. Notify Site Supervisor as needed….and more!
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Registration)
Covid Testing Site Specimen Collector (1525978)
Health Department is seeking to fill a position providing the supervision of day-to-day activities within a designated COVID testing site to include designation of assignments, answer clinical inquiries or concerns, and make decisions based on the need of the testing site, personnel, and community. This position will also be the specimen collection coordinator while on duty. Position includes wearing appropriate PPE to obtain nasopharyngeal specimen for viral testing and assist with packaging. This position will also assist in a clinical job at our vaccination site, as needed. RN licensure or EMS certification required for Specimen Collection at our COVID Testing sites required; bilingual with Spanish interpretation and translation is welcomed.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Covid Site Specimen Collector)
Manufacturing Production Laborers (1491101)
Thurmont-based manufacturing plant is looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our manufacturing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced work environment with a career-oriented company. Company offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities. Looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. Candidates will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for homebuilding operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity. Day shift work hours are 6:00am – 2:30pm (M-F) and Nightshift work hours are 4:00pm – 2:30am (M-TH).
Apply online at https://bit.ly/3yFb1gg <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=NVRINC&cws=58&rid=25499&urlSimSignature=vh27eZu*2FGkEb4TLY1chuTvG*2BDDLxMXkCwDOvrYRibCE*3D__;JSUl!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!QCejWABByJkjSLEb7r67Qz-BMuHiNguR57kx3ox41Hd7xBI4WzMairxp2bcsT8ihDrEjB-dibQ$>
School Bus Driver (1533857)
Training is available for School Bus Driver position. Drivers will drive children safely to and from various schools on regular routes and school-sponsored field trips; will follow the route description as written; maintain discipline of student riders; submit required forms by due date; use and maintain FCPS email account; ses that the bus is kept clean, in good mechanical condition, and see that preventive maintenance is performed; attend all in-service training meetings as required; and much more.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: School Bus Driver)
Development and Marketing Assistant (Part-time) (1533884)
Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? This position will be a key member of the organization’s team helping to drive fundraising and communication strategy and growth. The Development & Marketing Assistant will provide development, administrative, and implementation support for all fundraising and marketing activities, including donor and public relations, social media management, communication strategy, and special events.
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/jointheW2WMteam <https://airtable.com/shrQ1cyDAUR9juduS> by March 31, 2022.
Service Technician (1539656)
This is a full-time benefited position. Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Service tech to provide service and support of washing equipment, wastewater systems, air compressors and other equipment. Would work in shop and on the road. Assist in performing maintenance and clean outs on wash water treatment systems. Assist and perform installation of equipment and systems. Assemble new equipment and test. Perform various maintenance, service and clean up around the shop. Learn how to mix/blend chemical and deliver as needed. Flexibility is required, employee must be willing to multitask, and we all wear many hats.
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers <http://www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers>
NetSuite Administrator (1542388)
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc. is looking for a full-time NetSuite Administrator, based out of Frederick, Maryland office. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day functionality of the NetSuite and will assist with the design, development, and implementation of the CRM platforms. This individual will be knowledgeable and acquainted with the NetSuite ERP & CRM system and will be heavily involved in the execution and development of the several NetSuite components. We are a casual, fun, and high-paced work environment! Would you like to be part of cutting-edge technology that uses cold-plasma and is dedicated to making the world a safer place?
TOMI is a leading provider of infection prevention and disinfection/decontamination products and services, focused primarily on five divisions: Life Sciences, Hospital-HealthCare, the TOMI Service Network (TSN), Food Safety, and Commercial. Our mission is to help our customers create a healthier world through TOMI’s product line. The TOMI motto is “Innovating for a Safer World.”
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – NetSuite Administrator)
· Previous barista experience desirable, but not required.
· Desire to provide superior customer service
· Ability to work as a member of the team
· Willingness to embrace responsibility for all aspects of the job
· We will consider both full-time and part-time applications that fit the needs of the business. The ability to work weekends is required.
To apply, follow link: <http://www.beansinthebelfry.com/contact/>
Public Relations Specialist (1544208)
As our Public Relations Specialist, you’ll be helping us tell our clients’ stories by securing media coverage. You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, newsletters, websites, and brochures.
You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged. The ideal candidate enjoys all forms of media – from traditional newspapers to social media to the latest podcast – and would love to help tell the stories of the places we work with.
To apply, follow link: Public Relations Specialist – Platinum PR <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Store Associate (1539761)
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others. Essential Functions: Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues • Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting,…and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25545&siteid=5086#jobDetails=2579979_5086 <https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25545&siteid=5086>
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for updating Quickbooks for AP and reconciling bank statements. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
· Track expenses, receipts and other financial dealings of company
· Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
· Reconcile bank statements
· 3+ years of experience in related field
· Proficient in QuickBooks
· Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented
To apply, follow link: <https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2934062616/?refId=ZQdJDQe7RMKN9xSp6c%2F%2FCQ%3D%3D> or ….Email Resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Accounting Manager (1539779)
Oversee and carry out the day to day operations of the accounting department
Daily posting and reconciliations
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
Must be a self starter and highly organized
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must have the ability to work well with multiple departments and employees on a daily basis as it pertains to the company’s accounting
Time and priority management skills are a must
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
To apply, forward resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Human Resources Coordinator (1522701)
Essential Job Functions:
· Supports recruiting activities by maintaining internal (plant) posting processes; conducting external recruitment activities (places ads, sources passive candidates, and screens applicants); schedules and assists with conducting interviews; coordinates new hire orientation and conducts orientation in the absence of the Human Resource Generalist.
· Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters.
· Performs various administrative duties related to human resources (i.e. maintaining affirmative action log, applicant & employee correspondence, presentation materials, etc.)
· Acts as a resource for supervisors and plant personnel on policies and procedures related to human resources and open job opportunities
· Retrieves information and runs reports from the HRIS system
· Assists the Human Resources Generalist with projects as needed
· Assist with Payroll
· Create purchase orders
· Support other departments as needed
· Perform all other duties as assigned
To Apply, follow link: <https://saputo.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Saputo_External_Careers/2/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be>
Maintenance Operations Engineer I (1522217)
Assist with maintenance activities in areas of technical expertise (e.g., HVAC systems, machinist, plumbing, and/or electrical) and support other maintenance staff in other areas related to Infrastructure Operations.
To Apply, follow link: https://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!VL5YxyaLzRG91d6YjNvYFOQubNkm1UdClCSd5XsvCvXtr8dXoaXjlaIm1jRb0f4bquvAHlAElg$>
Communications Specialist -Media (1522751)
We’re seeking an outgoing, talented and hardworking verbal communicator and writer for the position of our Communications Specialist.
· As a Communications Specialist, you’ll be helping us to tell the stories of our clients by securing media coverage.
· You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, websites, and brochures.
· You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged.
· The ideal candidate enjoys all forms of media – from traditional newspapers to social media to the latest podcast – and would love to help tell the stories of the places we work with.
If you’re outgoing, great at connecting with people, and would love to tell the stories of interesting places around the country, this position could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To Apply, follow link: <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Other available positions
· Machine Operator- Filler- 2nd Shift (1525799)
· Project Engineer (1541534)
· Sale Representative (1541513)
· Service Coordinator (1488876)
· Installation Technician (1513982)
· Soldering Technician (1494173)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)
· Customer Services Coordinator (1513924)
· Front of House Lead – Food Service (1533853)
· Instructional Assistant (1538245)
· Manufacturing Controls Engineer (1491926)
· Operations Supervisor – Night (1513918)
· Quality, and Environmental, Health & Safety Manager (1535541)
· DC Supervisor – 2nd Shift (1532039)
· Assembler (1535016)