New jobs listed
Special Education Business Manager (1560884)
The Special Education Business Manager has the primary responsibility for management of the day-to-day budget and resources of all cost centers in the Special Education operating budget and grants. The Special Education Business Manager provides administrative assistance to the Director(s) of Special Education and serves as a resource and trainer for other secretarial staff within the office. Reporting directly to the Directors of Special Education, the Special Education Business Manager performs the following duties and much more:
· Works closely with the Budget Officer and Grants Specialist to ensure budgetary compliance with all federal and state grants and systemic regulations. Monitors current year expenses and revenues for all funds (restricted and unrestricted).
· Provides explanations to the Executive Director, department Directors, and other staff of the established budget policies, procedures, and reports.
· Facilitates all required budget actions to ensure all levels of management are able to attain programmatic goals through appropriate procedures.
To apply online at <https://bit.ly/36ezGhL>
Community Liaison, Special Education (1560897)
The Special Education Community Liaison has the primary responsibility to provide community outreach information, develop and maintain an informational database and lending library of resources for assistance and use by parents of children with special needs. Special Education Community Liaison also provides referrals, workshops, and direct support to families, educators, and the community to assist in understanding special education and early intervention processes. This position also provides bilingual training workshops on special educational courses, and other topics as required by the office of special education.
To apply online at <https://bit.ly/3vjim3J>
Scheduling Coordinator (1562910)
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you are responsible for scheduling house packages and coordinating production and shipping schedules for plant operations. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Submit delivery requests/changes into organization’s scheduling system and create accurate production schedules.
· Create and update production delivery schedules.
· Create and communicate schedule change notices and material correction notices to plant personnel.
· Complete weekly/daily invoicing and billing for miscellaneous material…amd much more
To apply, email Max at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Direct Support Professional)
Service Technician (1539656)
This is a full-time benefited position. Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Service tech to provide service and support of washing equipment, wastewater systems, air compressors and other equipment. Would work in shop and on the road. Assist in performing maintenance and clean outs on wash water treatment systems. Assist and perform installation of equipment and systems. Assemble new equipment and test. Perform various maintenance, service and clean up around the shop. Learn how to mix/blend chemical and deliver as needed. Flexibility is required, employee must be willing to multitask, and we all wear many hats.
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers <http://www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers>
Business Development Coordinator (1560978)
The Business Development Coordinator is an essential part of the Business Development process. Our BD Coordinator will contribute to driving sales goals through leading business development efforts, bridge the gap between outside sales, inside sales, marketing vendors, subject matter experts and our organization’s executives. This role remains firmly grounded in our Business Development team with its top priorities being lead generation, logistical support, seamless execution of the sales strategy, and brand awareness expansion.
To apply, email Max at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line: Business Development Coordinator)
Development and Marketing Assistant (1533884)
Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? This position will be a key member of the organization’s team helping to drive fundraising and communication strategy and growth. The Development & Marketing Assistant will provide development, administrative, and implementation support for all fundraising and marketing activities, including donor and public relations, social media management, communication strategy, and special events.
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/jointheW2WMteam <http://bit.ly/jointheW2WMteam> by April 24, 2022.
Graphic Designer (1561074)
Do your friends drag you or think your humor is a little sus? Well, we welcome that with open arms. Serious consideration will be given to a creative who has at least 3+ years of professional experience and a portfolio that will give us no choice but to stan. We are looking for a designer who pushes boundaries and isn’t afraid to create the most mind-blowing work.
Do these words describe you: innovative, unique, edgy, extroverted?
Do you want to work in a fun office space and not at home on your “For You Page”?
We are looking for that main character energy-someone who likes to push creative edges with their designs in everything from branding to website design. If you think you’re a good fit, see below for the scoop.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.8vodesigns.com/graphic-design-position/>
Machine Operator- Filler- 2nd Shift (1550986)
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity.
Some duties and Responsibilities inlcude:
· Operator will follow GMP’s at all times,
· Start-up inspection a. Inspect interior of filler bowl before AM sanitation,
· Using a sanitizing cloth, sanitize interior of cap hopper, cap chute and lid, ..and much more!
To apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/F36769635BC4442D>
Bindery Machine Operator (all 3 shifts available) (1558644)
Responsible for operating and maintaining a cutter, folder or stitcher machine in a safe and productive manner. Maintains a high level of quality on jobs by following each jobs’ instructions.
· Operates a cutter, folder or stitcher machine
· Meets or exceeds the average production expected daily
· Uses the PSI system daily and inputs accurate information into the system and writes counts on production sheet
· Follows department procedures when cutting stock orders
To Apply, follow link: <https://navistardirect.applicantpro.com/jobs/1712671.html>
Production Assistant (1556674)
Operate one or more computer-controlled tools including; LASER engravers, printers, vinyl cutters, sand etching equipment. Set up and maintain equipment. Responsible for standard production process to include; unpacking, staging, cleaning, quality assurance and repacking promotional goods to be shipped throughout the U.S. in a safe, efficient, and productive manner.
· Assist in the quality control process – Inspection of finished product and follow remediation procedures.
· Perform basic maintenance on machinery in the shop.
· Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
· Suggest/develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
· Assist with other aspects of the production process.
To apply, forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> Ref. Production Assistant
Public Relations Specialist (1544208)
As our Public Relations Specialist, you’ll be helping us tell our clients’ stories by securing media coverage. You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, newsletters, websites, and brochures.
You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged. The ideal candidate enjoys all forms of media – from traditional newspapers to social media to the latest podcast – and would love to help tell the stories of the places we work with.
To apply, follow link: Public Relations Specialist – Platinum PR <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Accounting Manager (1539779)
· Oversee and carry out the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Daily posting and reconciliations
To apply, forward resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Human Resources Coordinator (1522701)
Essential Job Functions:
· Supports recruiting activities by maintaining internal (plant) posting processes; conducting external recruitment activities (places ads, sources passive candidates, and screens applicants); schedules and assists with conducting interviews; coordinates new hire orientation and conducts orientation in the absence of the Human Resource Generalist.
· Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters.
· Performs various administrative duties related to human resources (i.e. maintaining affirmative action log, applicant & employee correspondence, presentation materials, etc.) ..and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://saputo.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Saputo_External_Careers/2/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be>
Senior Director, Quality Site Head (1562850)
The Senior Director, Quality Site Head for the Walkersville, MD Site, is the leading source of Quality/Regulatory-related expertise and is responsible for providing the strategic leadership and management to approximately 40-60 people in the quality assurance and quality control functions. A great candidate will have strong leadership capabilities, envisioning and driving teamwork, high morale, quality culture, and innovation with the goal of building a world-class team. We are looking for someone comfortable working in a matrixed organization, effective with cross-functional and global projects, someone who can conceptualize where we need to be, how to get there, and drive ideas to completion. The Senior Director, Quality Site Head is a highly visible member of the senior site leadership team.
To apply, follow link: <https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=69e754bad173172e1d5df3784b07fccd>
Do you have a passion for serving the Frederick community? Do you have successful fundraising experience? Are you ready to be a part of growing organization with great momentum and positive energy? Techfrederick is excited to announce that they are HIRING a Full-Time Executive Director! Are you passionate about this city we serve? Are you impact-driven? Are you successful at fundraising? Join our Team!
For additional information and to apply: https://techfrederick.org/job/executive-director/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/techfrederick.org/job/executive-director/?fbclid=IwAR2MBs4dq1coBQ-AlGrA3ZIowfmNumgYD9um3R_v504adj7HIN41tT1FQLM__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!QB9hTnWNZ7xXYGDqU-9Ge3rm1cFt-U6vXXgM4MMBo2URXH9dEKJRGuqyaHeItbC40OjmJ-usUEn-$>
Administrative Specialist – Dept. Of Rehab Services (DORS)
Accountable for all fiscal operations for the Regional Office and five District Offices to include responsibility for overall coordination and implementation of workflow within the fiscal unit. Evaluate and implement procedures for efficient fiscal operations. Purchasing agent for non-case service purchases for the Region. Process invoices in compliance with State regulations. Comply with MSDE regulations for State contracts and bidding process, maintaining adherence to budget. Utilize FMIS for all administrative purchases. Serve as liaison to DORS accounting and MSDE Administration and Finance to resolve issues. Prepare yearly budget and budget realignments, as necessary.
Additional details and application instructions – https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=22&R2=001756&R3=0018 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=22&R2=001756&R3=0018__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!Vk9ei09p63A2zR4LRdCBBxBxWOKXOUSp7CnzTAbmmsByTRG8YdW6VDdu7APnHkCnQWcesjpgQ6eQ$>
Cisco Alliance Manager
The Cisco Alliance Manager is responsible for the management, growth and expansion of the Cisco partnership. This individual will be focused on sales and marketing activities along with initiatives that closely align with those of Cisco. This role is an overlay to our current sales team with a focus on driving Cisco sales, enablement activities and expansion across all customers.
Additional details and application instructions – https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=En-Net&l=Frederick%2C%20MD&vjk=e9a0983ad34df5e3&advn=1913079155859191 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.indeed.com/jobs?q=En-Net&l=Frederick*2C*20MD&vjk=e9a0983ad34df5e3&advn=1913079155859191__;JSU!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!QjyMkPY9k3_3pqA9x5RcSUYwDQCgjKjFrJC_CqiZTht4f1V8E1RZLoAk054L2ISywgKouo77rOVa$>
Additional available positions
· Bicycle Technician (1562797)
· Project Engineer (1541534)
· Service Coordinator (1488876)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)
· Customer Services Coordinator (1513924)
· Certified Medication Technician (1552691)
· Technical Services (1513932)
· Summer Camp Counselor (1515957)