New jobs listed
Maintenance Engineer (1566877)
The Maintenance Engineer position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests and associates. The position is responsible to ensure that all property equipment is functioning, premises are maintained in a pristine condition, and that all guest rooms are in good repair. The position is responsible for ensuring that all tasks outlined in the Green Shield Binder and as directed by the management team and/or Regional Asset Manager are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with company standard. Will be responsible for ensuring safety equipment work properly; maintenance of HVAC, electric, and other functional systems; maintenance of pool and spa; and more.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Maintenance Engineer)
Guest Services Representative (15666849)
The Guest Service Representative position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests and associates. The position is responsible for assisting guests at all times, checking in and checking guests out in accordance with company guidelines and procedures. The position is also responsible for completing all necessary front office daily paperwork, ensuring that all safety and security procedures are in place in accordance with company guidelines and standards for all associates and guests. This is a part-time position.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Guest Services Representative)
Coordinator of Special Programs – Health Services (1572683)
This position will further the mission to prevent, promote, and protect the community by operationalizing social determinants of health strategies within the community, with a particular focus on vulnerable populations. This position will be a liaison to community members as well as FCHD staff and community partners, will conduct health and social determinant community engagement activities, provide resource referral with the aim of reducing the impact of social and structural health determinants on vulnerable low-income residents in Frederick County. Candidate should have the following abilities:
· Working knowledge of social determinants of health/health disparities
· Developing/evaluating policy and procedures
· Program management
Learn more and apply at <https://bit.ly/3vSTnV9> (application deadline: May 5th)
Business Development Coordinator (1560978)
The Business Development Coordinator is an essential part of the Business Development process. Our BD Coordinator will contribute to driving sales goals through leading business development efforts, bridge the gap between outside sales, inside sales, marketing vendors, subject matter experts and our organization’s executives. This role remains firmly grounded in our Business Development team with its top priorities being lead generation, logistical support, seamless execution of the sales strategy, and brand awareness expansion.
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line: Business Development Coordinator)
Graphic Designer (1561074)
Octavo is on the hunt for a badass graphic designer with mad talent who is a high-key overachiever and has the right vibes. We’re looking for someone who is in the top 10 percent of the talent pool for design. Aim high, right?
Do your friends drag you or think your humor is a little sus? Well, we welcome that with open arms. Serious consideration will be given to a creative who has at least 3+ years of professional experience and a portfolio that will give us no choice but to stan. We are looking for a designer who pushes boundaries and isn’t afraid to create the most mind-blowing work.
Do these words describe you: innovative, unique, edgy, extroverted?
Do you want to work in a fun office space and not at home on your “For You Page”?
We are looking for that main character energy-someone who likes to push creative edges with their designs in everything from branding to website design. If you think you’re a good fit, see below for the scoop.
Service Technician (1539656)
This is a full-time benefited position. Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Service tech to provide service and support of washing equipment, wastewater systems, air compressors and other equipment. Would work in shop and on the road. Assist in performing maintenance and clean outs on wash water treatment systems. Assist and perform installation of equipment and systems. Assemble new equipment and test. Perform various maintenance, service and clean up around the shop. Learn how to mix/blend chemical and deliver as needed. Flexibility is required, employee must be willing to multitask, and we all wear many hats.
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers <http://www.mchenrypcs.com/about/careers>
Administrative Assistant – Paid Internship (1571750)
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant Intern, based out of Frederick, MD office. This individual must be energetic, highly self-motivated, exceptional follow up & follow through capabilities, strong computer skills, and accuracy while entering data into our system. In addition, their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference for Sales and Operations team. We are a casual, fun, and high-paced work environment! Would you like to be part of cutting-edge technology that uses cold plasma and is dedicated to making the world a safer place?
Paid Internship: $17.50 per hour
Hours: 20 hours per week
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line: TOMI Internship)
Delivery Driver (1567413)
Heartland Foods is looking for a friendly, customer-service oriented delivery professional to join our team! We are a local, small business that provides the highest quality and most convenient grocery shopping alternative to Baltimore/Washington families. The Delivery Driver will be transporting orders to clients’ homes, unloading heavy boxes of food, installing 21 cubic foot freezers, and providing an exceptional client experience.
· Delivery food and appliances to clients
· Collect payments and paperwork on delivery
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
Apply in-person – Monday-Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm, 605 E Church Street, Frederick, MD 21701 (Ask for KENNY); or they can fill out this application directly by using the link below-https://heartlandfoods.com/job-application/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/heartlandfoods.com/job-application/__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!B_UMdTcFg-WrtMFTUm9yDiblMBRvx1OT2sFuSnCmWv4Bax46ZX7exl1WqouvWFSlA6a9-vrBRxJlQvjsRPMXqyolAb9aE5-E$>
Bindery Machine Operator (all 3 shifts available) (1558644)
Responsible for operating and maintaining a cutter, folder or stitcher machine in a safe and productive manner. Maintains a high level of quality on jobs by following each jobs’ instructions.
· Operates a cutter, folder or stitcher machine
· Meets or exceeds the average production expected daily
· Uses the PSI system daily and inputs accurate information into the system and writes counts on production sheet
· Follows department procedures when cutting stock orders
· Weigh and verifies all work being delivered out of shop from the cutter..and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://navistardirect.applicantpro.com/jobs/1712671.html>
Production Assistant (1556674)
Operate one or more computer-controlled tools including; LASER engravers, printers, vinyl cutters, sand etching equipment. Set up and maintain equipment. Responsible for standard production process to include; unpacking, staging, cleaning, quality assurance and repacking promotional goods to be shipped throughout the U.S. in a safe, efficient, and productive manner.
· Assist in the quality control process – Inspection of finished product and follow remediation procedures.
· Perform basic maintenance on machinery in the shop.
· Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
· Suggest/develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
· Assist with other aspects of the production process.
To apply, forward resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Ref. Production Assistant
Public Relations Specialist (1544208)
As our Public Relations Specialist, you’ll be helping us tell our clients’ stories by securing media coverage. You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, newsletters, websites, and brochures.
You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged. The ideal candidate enjoys all forms of media – from traditional newspapers to social media to the latest podcast – and would love to help tell the stories of the places we work with.
To apply, follow link: Public Relations Specialist – Platinum PR <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Accounting Manager (1539779)
· Oversee and carry out the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Daily posting and reconciliations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
· Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
· Must be a self-starter and highly organized
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have the ability to work well with multiple departments and employees on a daily basis as it pertains to the company’s accounting
· Time and priority management skills are a must
· 8-hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
To apply, forward resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Senior Director, Quality Site Head (1562850)
The Senior Director, Quality Site Head for the Walkersville, MD Site, is the leading source of Quality/Regulatory-related expertise and is responsible for providing the strategic leadership and management to approximately 40-60 people in the quality assurance and quality control functions. A great candidate will have strong leadership capabilities, envisioning and driving teamwork, high morale, quality culture, and innovation with the goal of building a world-class team. We are looking for someone comfortable working in a matrixed organization, effective with cross-functional and global projects, someone who can conceptualize where we need to be, how to get there, and drive ideas to completion.
The Senior Director, Quality Site Head is a highly visible member of the senior site leadership team and will spend the majority of the time onsite to support the key responsibilities listed below.
· Develop and execute the Walkersville Quality strategy commensurate with the overall plan for the company. Ensure alignment with customer needs and linkage with the overall Quality and business strategies
· Implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive Quality programs and ensure maximum productivity. Ensure systems are world-class and meet the needs of all internal and external constituencies with an emphasis on process, quality, productivity, budget control, and profitability.
· Develop, implement and monitor Quality programs, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GxP standards, ISO standards, corporate policies, FDA and other regulatory body regulations and guidelines.
· Setting and driving compliance to department, site and global KPIs…and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=69e754bad173172e1d5df3784b07fccd>
Additional available positions
· Bicycle Technician (1562797)
· Project Engineer (1541534)
· Service Coordinator (1488876)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)
· Customer Services Coordinator (1513924)
· Marketing Assistant & Social Media Manager (1566633)
· Herbal Associate & Patient Coordinator (1566653)