New jobs listed
Bioinformatics Analyst IV (1712758)
· Responsible for providing bioinformatics support including the management and analysis of high throughput next-generation sequencing (NGS) data from Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore and other NGS platforms
· Guide the development, execution, and continual improvement of robust, tested pipelines for a wide variety of computational genomics applications, with an emphasis on scalability, portability, and thorough documentation
· Expand and develop analysis workflows and pipelines as new sequencing capabilities come online
· Provide biological interpretation of analysis results and present results to project teams
· Collaborate with other bioinformatics team members to ensure the quality of work and the prioritization of projects to meet deadlines…and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://jobcirc.com/jobs/140670>
Operations Manager (1712135)
Our growing non-profit organization is seeking to hire a Part-time Operations Manager to help implement the vision of the organization as directed by the Board of Directors and the Executive Board. The Operations Manager will oversee administrative day-to-day operations of the organization, direct communications for the organization on social media platforms, and work collaboratively with the volunteer Board of Directors to implement strategic goals and initiatives. Position includes flexible hours to participate in occasional organization sponsored-events and community business visits. Attendance is required at monthly Executive Committee and Board meetings.
As Operations Manager, you will manage a growing non-profit organization and play an instrumental role in the growth and success of this organization.
To apply, forward resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shipping Operative (1709195)
· Manages the shipment of products, materials, and supplies
· Process transactions in ERP/MRP system
· Operate manual and power handling equipment as trained and authorized
· Complete assigned functions in a low volume/high variability environment
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1327371>
Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
Performs routine BSL-2 laboratory support for the facility including:
· Performs daily and weekly checks on equipment and building
· Collects, sterilizes, and disposes of trash
· Cleans, sterilizes, and stocks glassware
· Stocks laboratories with consumables
· Decontaminates and cleans equipment as needed
· Performs common buffer preparations; maintains stocks
· Changes out sticky mats in hallways…and more.
To apply, follow link: <https://texcellna.bamboohr.com/careers/58>
Maintenance Technician (1708654)
Key Objectives of the role:
· Develop a complete understanding and working knowledge of all infrastructure systems and operations at the facility.
· Respond to plumbing, electrical, and carpentry duties as required.
· Responds to all IT and site infrastructure equipment alarms and executes repair and or mitigation.
· Ensure that the critical environment is restored to its original maintenance appearance…and more!
To apply, follow link: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/219134BR/Maintenance-Technician <https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/104271BR/Material-Handler-I-2nd-Shift>
· Performing a variety of manual labor tasks relating to work in the construction trades, and transportation of material and scientific equipment
· Moving heavy equipment, rearranging, stacking boxes and other industrial items
· Operating a forklift, large trucks, vertical lifts, jib rigs, snow blower, garden tractor, and utility tractor
· Transporting equipment & supplies to offsite facilities
· Assembling shelving and office furniture
· Lifting and transporting materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis ….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/2715?c=leidosbiomed>
Print Production Associate (1686355)
This position is responsible to consult with customers over the phone and in-store to gather data, establish customer’s needs and recommend print products that will meet the customer’s needs. As a print specialist, this individual will use their knowledge and expertise of print products and production methods to increase revenue by enhancing print orders through up-selling and cross-selling. The PPA may work under minimal supervision and will interact daily with customers, owners, store managers, team members and vendors to accomplish established business objectives.
To apply, forward resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
Provide customers with efficient and effective service to exceed expectations while promoting products and services to meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
· Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
· Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
· Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could benefit them….and more!
To apply, forward resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Registered Nurse (1689133)
a provider of day and residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. One year medical-surgical experience required, prior experience with case management preferred. Knowledge of DDA regulations a plus, but not required. Current Maryland RN licensure, or the ability to become licensed in MD, is required. A flexible 40-hour schedule, competitive compensation, and benefits are being offered; must be able to be on call every other week.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Registered Nurse)
Food Services Worker/Catering Associate (FOODS006062)
The Catering Associate will provide personalized meal service to hospitalized patients of all ages with direct patient contact. Requires ability to comprehend diet plans, good customer service, and basic food handling skills. Position offers $500.00 Sign-on Bonus.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors (1712855)
Large healthcare provider is actively recruiting licensed clinicians for a unique opportunity to build a dynamic, multifaceted role across various levels of care and patient populations. You will have the opportunity to provide care to others in collaboration with the growing needs of the organization.
· Current Social Work/Counseling license in the state of Maryland.
· Prior experience in a mental health setting.
· Willingness to learn and a desire to make a difference.
· Flexibility, Creativity, Passion.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors)
Special Education Instructional Assistant, Learning for Life (8241451036)
Special Education Instructional Assistants for Specialized Programs monitor, assist, and provide support for students with special needs to implement the student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) for students that participate in specialized programs. Functions include:
· Supports students under the direction of a Certificated staff.
· Communicates and documents student progress.
· Sets up and adapts materials, equipment, and assistive devices for use by student(s) as directed.
· Facilitates student progress toward independence.
· Monitors and assists students during educational and recreational activities.
· Assists student(s) with routine physical and/or personal care not required to be performed by a nurse…and more!
Apply online at www.fcps.org <http://www.fcps.org/>
Child and Youth Serivces Program Associate – Homework Lab
Location: Fort Detrick
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 per year; Rate of pay will be $19.17 -$24.92 per hour and pay is awarded based on the number of hours worked
Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Homework Center. Provide assistance in strengthening academic and learning skills.
Plans, coordinate and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of the individual children/youth.
To apply: Go to USAJobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov/> and search for Vacancy Identification Number 11672061
Desktop Support Engineer (1707480)
1Prospect Technologies is seeking a qualified Desktop Support Engineer who will provide hands-on, desk-side technical support to both baseline and fee for service clients of the Fort Detrick Network Enterprise Center (NEC). This includes client hardware and software support. Some desktop support may be handled remotely through remote control software. The work involves planning and delivering customer support services including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance and/or training in response to customer requirements. MUST HAVE: Active SECRET DoD Security Clearance
Apply at: <https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PFS&cws=40&rid=2467>
SQL Database Administrator (1707484)
1Prospect Technologies is seeking a qualified SQL Database Administrator (DBA) who provides database administration and support for standard database software, currently Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 on Windows operating systems, for the Fort Detrick Network Enterprise Center (NEC). This includes providing technical support for the database environment including overseeing the development and organization of the databases, assessment and implementation of new technologies, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities facing the Fort Detrick NEC. MUST HAVE: Active SECRET DoD Security Clearance
Apply at: <https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PFS&cws=40&rid=2466>
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Retail Assoicates (1686422)
Macy’s has seasonal positions open, could lead to permanent employment:
· Seasonal Retail Jewelry Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225828)
· Seasonal Retail Cosmetics Sales – Fragrances, Francis Scott Key (REQ_228487)
· Seasonal Retail At Your Service Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226243)
· Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226093)
· Seasonal Asset Protection Security Guard, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225130)
· Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_222272)
· Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key – Full Time (REQ_221679)
· Seasonal Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_220750)
· Retail Cosmetics Sales – Clinique, Francis Scott Key – Standard Part Time (REQ_216784)
· Seasonal Retail Receiving Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_213033)
To Apply, follow link:
Additional available positions
· Medical Officer (Remote) (1691156)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sr. Research Associate, Virology and Toxinology (1695875)
· Senior Clinical Research Associate (Oncology/BMT) – Remote (1691467)
· Staff Accountant- Accounts Receivable (1686366)
· Bindery Supervisor (1669003)
· Bindery Machine Operator (1668993) (all shifts)
· Quality Assurance Manager (1664443)
· Teller (1689096)
· Glass Installer (1695067)
· Housekeeper (1711315)
· Cook (1711316)
· Food Service Attendant (1711317)
· Moving Specialist (1694421)
· Driver (1694423)
· Warehouse Worker (1694424)
· Maintenance Technician (1693768)
· Delivery Driver (1688075)
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Senior Accountant (1602173)
· Manufacturing Engineer (1611458)
· Sales Rep (1608628)
· Housekeeper(s) (1619638)
· Caregiver (1657470)
· Lane Inspector (1624899)
· Production Warehouse Technician (1631502)
· Audio Visual Assistant (1631507)