New jobs listed
Accounting Assistant (1721435)
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our growing department! We are looking for someone neat and organized who will be able to work independently and on a team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have great communication skills. We are an employee centered company providing life/work balance.
· Requires daily client balancing in Quickbooks
· Monthly Bank Reconciliations
· Weekly Disbursements for clients
· Entering payables and invoices
· Must be proficient in Microsoft and Excel
To apply, follow link: <https://engageusa.com/careers-1>
Yard Jockey (1721251)
The duties of the Yard Jockey – Class A are to:
· Do a morning inspection for each yard tractor, (check oil, water, transmission fluid, tires, lights and mirrors (etc.)
· Make sure the case dock has trailers loaded with empty milk cases to unload so the plant can run continuous without any interruptions.
· Make sure the cart dock has trailers to unload and reload.
· Start all units before loading to pre cool and check to make sure they are working properly.
· Bring up the route trailers to be unloaded (back in to take the cases and carts off) so they will be ready to load when load out calls for them.
· Shuttle trucks back and forth from truck lot to Dairy for loading.
· Fuel up trailer units as needed and turn in fuel slips to the garage….and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1104941&d=DFA>
Bioinformatics Analyst IV (1712758)
· Responsible for providing bioinformatics support including the management and analysis of high throughput next-generation sequencing (NGS) data from Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore and other NGS platforms
· Guide the development, execution, and continual improvement of robust, tested pipelines for a wide variety of computational genomics applications, with an emphasis on scalability, portability, and thorough documentation
· Utilize computational biology methods to integrate, analyze and visualize results with data sets obtained from a wide variety NGS platforms and applications including RNA-seq, whole genome sequencing, ATAC-seq/Chip-Seq, single cell analysis
· Expand and develop analysis workflows and pipelines as new sequencing capabilities come online …and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://jobcirc.com/jobs/140670>
Operations Manager (1712135)
Our growing non-profit organization is seeking to hire a Part-time Operations Manager to help implement the vision of the organization as directed by the Board of Directors and the Executive Board. The Operations Manager will oversee administrative day-to-day operations of the organization, direct communications for the organization on social media platforms, and work collaboratively with the volunteer Board of Directors to implement strategic goals and initiatives. Position includes flexible hours to participate in occasional organization sponsored-events and community business visits. Attendance is required at monthly Executive Committee and Board meetings.
As Operations Manager, you will manage a growing non-profit organization and play an instrumental role in the growth and success of this organization.
To apply, forward resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Shipping Operative (1709195)
· Manages the shipment of products, materials, and supplies
· Process transactions in ERP/MRP system
· Operate manual and power handling equipment as trained and authorized
· Complete assigned functions in a low volume/high variability environment
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1327371>
Certified Surgical Technician (CERTI005956)
Entry to practice, novice Surgical Technician, performs under the supervision of experienced Surgical Technicians and/or RN preceptor. Assists in the treatment and care of patients in the Operating Room. Demonstrates progressive growth in ability to perform independent of an orientor. Demonstrates evolving knowledge of the standards of practice required of a Surgical Technician and of physician preferences necessary to provide for quality patient care.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Human Resources Administrator (POS-240-22)
The Human Resources Administrator is a professional position which performs complex and responsible work completing a variety of assignments in the Human Resources Department. This position is responsible for the administration of policies and programs relating to compensation, benefits, pension and payroll. This position is responsible for the administration and processing of pension calculations, FMLA and other leave, disability claims, and compensation surveys. The Human Resources Administrator must advise the Manager of Human Resources on all current and pending federal, state and/or local legislation related to retirement benefits and Family Medical Leave.
Apply online at <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederick>.
Instructional Assistant (8300056376)
Under the general direction of one or more certified classroom teachers and/or school administrator(s), an Instructional Assistant works with individuals or small groups of pupils and performs instructional or clerical work as assigned. Will check papers and monitor student progress; operate various office machines; prepare and arrange materials for the day’s instruction; assist in supervising recreational, outdoor, and free-time activities, as well as field trips; perform classroom duties such as reading, collecting money, taking attendance, correcting assignments, and scheduling parent-teacher conferences; and more.
Apply online at <https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps>
Restaurant Manager (1690223)
24-hour full-service restaurant chain is hiring high-energy leaders to manage all aspects of a restaurant as the Manager. Will need to deliver consistent quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in providing excellent customer service. Offering a $2000.00 Sign-on Bonus to anyone with proof of a 4-year degree. Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
· Leading from the front regarding Production and Service (daily operations) of the restaurant
· Management of Sales and Profit projections (P&L)
· Food Cost Controls
· People Management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:mdo[email protected]> (subject line: Restaurant Manager)
Repair Processor (1719775)
The Repair Processor is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the service department. Coordinates and prioritizes all jewelry repairs and re-imagination work with bench jeweler and contracted services for Nelson Coleman and Mayflower. Provides cost estimates and repair guidance to sales manager, inventory manager, jewelry designer, estate and sales teams. Coordinates work for shop and bench jeweler.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:wleathe[email protected]> (Subject line: Repair Processor)
Sales Associate (1719769)
We are hiring a part-time and a full-time sales associate. The ideal candidate to join our team will be personable, professional, and dependable; self-motivated, positive and engaging!
Sales experience in a retail environment is very desirable but it is not a requirement; the right personality and attitude is equally important. We will provide product knowledge and training!
Please include your availability with your application.
Some Responsibilities and Duties include:
· Greeting and welcoming customers
· Recommending and aligning customers with products to suit their needs
· Educating customers on proper care of their jewelry ….and much more!
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:wleath[email protected]> (Subject line: Sales Associate)
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Child and Youth Serivces Program Associate – Homework Lab
Location: Fort Detrick
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 per year; Rate of pay will be $19.17 -$24.92 per hour and pay is awarded based on the number of hours worked
Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Homework Center. Provide assistance in strengthening academic and learning skills.
Plans, coordinate and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of the individual children/youth.
To apply: Go to USAJobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov/> and search for Vacancy Identification Number 11672061
Additional available positions:
· Retail Assoicates (1686422) at Macy’s has seasonal positions open, could lead to permanent employment
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Print Production Associate (1686355)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Teller (1689096)
· Glass Installer (1695067)
· Construction Materials Test Tech (1714537)
· Maintenance Technician (1693768)
· Delivery Driver (1688075)
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Desktop Support Engineer (1707480)
· SQL Database Administrator (1707484)
· Financial Representative (1719706)