New jobs listed
Business Development Representative (8300056376)
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be in charge of selling our state-of-the-art flooring equipment to various industries. You’ll craft your opportunities, qualify your own deals, and help “close the sale”. You’ll maintain a pipeline full of opportunities with our ideal clients/prospects. You’ll be part of a turnaround and modernize a sales department that’s excited to do more and sell more… and you’ll make some great money while doing so!
Apply online at <https://seftechnology.com/careers/>
Office Manager Assistant (1722167)
A local Frederick construction company is looking for full-time team member to assist the Office Manager in daily duties. Position requires knowledge of Bookkeeping, Payroll and Billing. Seeking candidates with the following qualities…
· Solid analytical & Communication skills
· Organized and able to prioritize
· Basic Microsoft Office skills
· Problem-solving skills
A construction background is helpful but not necessary. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Office Manager Asst)
Certified Surgical Technician (CERTI005956)
Entry to practice, novice Surgical Technician, performs under the supervision of experienced Surgical Technicians and/or RN preceptor. Assists in the treatment and care of patients in the Operating Room. Demonstrates progressive growth in ability to perform independent of an orientor. Demonstrates evolving knowledge of the standards of practice required of a Surgical Technician and of physician preferences necessary to provide for quality patient care. $10K Bonus being offered! Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Cook/Production Team Member (COOKP006207)
Seeking candidates with a minimum of two years of hands-on experience in the proper preparation, handling, transporting and storage of food, preferably in health care. Must have an ability to read recipes, work with kitchen equipment and have a clean as you go work ethic. $1K Bonus being offered!
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Child and Youth Services Program Associate – Homework Lab
Location: Fort Detrick
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 per year; Rate of pay will be $19.17 -$24.92 per hour and pay is awarded based on the number of hours worked
Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Homework Center. Provide assistance in strengthening academic and learning skills.
Plans, coordinate and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of the individual children/youth.
To apply: Go to USAJobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov/> and search for Vacancy Identification Number 11672061
Manufacturing Specialist (1726583)
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Together with the Site Supply Planning Department you will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring the daily progress of (patient) orders. You will be the first point of contact for stakeholders from all relevant departments regarding planning related matters.
· You will facilitate site planning and other stakeholders to compile detailed scheduling production plans for clinical and commercial products, as well as for supporting activities, at the TCF05 facility in Frederick, MD to assure no gaps or delays in processing, batch dispositioning, or (scheduled) maintenance activities.
· Responsible for intradepartmental planning activities required to support the manufacturing and timely release of clinical and commercial materials. Assure communication with Site planning-department and schedule required resources to execute.
· Develop and implement logistics and planning tools through MS Project, spreadsheets, Emerson BioG software and relational databases for the operations team.
· Translate the site planning to a detailed manufacturing planning with equipment stations and times assigned to the separate tasks…and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://gilead.yello.co/jobs/MwIK3umRIJtHGBpYw3X1QQ?job_board_id=iLxm5pma5hrnL0KKS0b8pw>
QC Microbiology Supervisor (1726590)
Additional Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Supervision of all QC Micro laboratory testing
· Conduct performance management of reports and have regular development discussions
· Represent the group in interdepartmental and global meetings
· Sustain environmental monitoring program and on-time release of product lots to patients for Kite
· Support the optimization of the Aseptic gowning training and qualification program
· Support internal and external audits
· Maintain and support of QC Microbiology Analyst training…and much more!
To apply, follow link:
Accounting Assistant (1721435)
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our growing department! We are looking for someone neat and organized who will be able to work independently and on a team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have great communication skills. We are an employee centered company providing life/work balance. Job Description
· Requires daily client balancing in Quickbooks
· Monthly Bank Reconciliations
· Weekly Disbursements for clients
· Entering payables and invoices
· Must be proficient in Microsoft and Excel
To apply, follow link: <https://engageusa.com/careers-1>
Yard Jockey (1721251)
The duties of the Yard Jockey – Class A are to:
· Do a morning inspection for each yard tractor, (check oil, water, transmission fluid, tires, lights and mirrors (etc.)
· Make sure the case dock has trailers loaded with empty milk cases to unload so the plant can run continuous without any interruptions.
· Make sure the cart dock has trailers to unload and reload.
· Start all units before loading to pre cool and check to make sure they are working properly.
· Bring up the route trailers to be unloaded (back in to take the cases and carts off) so they will be ready to load when load out calls for them.
· Shuttle trucks back and forth from truck lot to Dairy for loading.
· Fuel up trailer units as needed and turn in fuel slips to the garage….and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1104941&d=DFA>
Operations Manager (1712135)
Our growing non-profit organization is seeking to hire a Part-time Operations Manager to help implement the vision of the organization as directed by the Board of Directors and the Executive Board. The Operations Manager will oversee administrative day-to-day operations of the organization, direct communications for the organization on social media platforms, and work collaboratively with the volunteer Board of Directors to implement strategic goals and initiatives. Position includes flexible hours to participate in occasional organization sponsored-events and community business visits. Attendance is required at monthly Executive Committee and Board meetings.
As Operations Manager, you will manage a growing non-profit organization and play an instrumental role in the growth and success of this organization.
To apply, forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Shipping Operative (1709195)
· Manages the shipment of products, materials, and supplies
· Process transactions in ERP/MRP system
· Operate manual and power handling equipment as trained and authorized
· Complete assigned functions in a low volume/high variability environment
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1327371>
Repair Processor (1719775)
The Repair Processor is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the service department. Coordinates and prioritizes all jewelry repairs and re-imagination work with bench jeweler and contracted services for Nelson Coleman and Mayflower. Provides cost estimates and repair guidance to sales manager, inventory manager, jewelry designer, estate and sales teams. Coordinates work for shop and bench jeweler.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Repair Processor)
Sales Associate (1719769)
We are hiring a part-time and a full-time sales associate. The ideal candidate to join our team will be personable, professional, and dependable; self-motivated, positive and engaging!
Sales experience in a retail environment is very desirable but it is not a requirement; the right personality and attitude is equally important. We will provide product knowledge and training!
Please include your availability with your application. Responsibilities and Duties:
· Greeting and welcoming customers
· Recommending and aligning customers with products to suit their needs
· Educating customers on proper care of their jewelry
· Ask, Listen, Paraphrase customers’ needs ….and more!
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Sales Associate)
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Additional available positions
· Retail Assoicates (1686422) at Macy’s has seasonal positions open, could lead to permanent employment
· Bioinformatics Analyst IV (1712758)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Print Production Associate (1686355)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Teller (1689096)
· Glass Installer (1695067)
· Construction Materials Test Tech (1714537)
· Maintenance Technician (1693768)
· Delivery Driver (1688075)
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Desktop Support Engineer (1707480)
· Financial Representative (1719706) ·
SQL Database Administrator (1707484)