New jobs listed
Electronics Assembler (1777268)
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope, while ensuring all parts are fitted correctly.
- Reading and confirming the bill of materials, interpreting drawings, and verifying correct specifications.
- Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor.
- Keep a clean workspace to adhere to ESD safety rules and regulations.
To apply, follow link: Electronics Assembler (Frederick, MD) – Job Listing for Quantic PMI (Planar Monolithics)
RF/MICROWAVE Test Technician (1777272)
Planar Monolithics Industries Inc (PMI) currently has openings for RF / Microwave Test Technicians with 2-5 years experience in trouble shooting, tuning, aligning and testing RF / Microwave and Millimeter wave MIC/MMIC Components, Subsystems, Integrated Assemblies that incorporate both active and passive RF components, including Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA”s), …Ideal candidates have good hand skills, Microscope skills, and ability to Troubleshoot chip and wire RF / Microwave components & integrated assemblies in a clean room environment is essential. Must also be able to work independently, have good communication skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and report status to customers and the management.
To apply, follow link: RF/MICROWAVE TEST TECHNICIANS FOR PRODUCTION AND R & D PROJECTS – Job Listing for Planar Monolithics Industries (quanticpmi.com)
Entry Level/Data Entry Associate
Looking for an administrative associate who is computer proficient, has a great phone voice, quick learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated and has their own transportation.
To apply, forward resume or email for pre-screen interview; email@example.com
Sr. Manager, Environmental Health & Safety (1773498)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Manager to effectively oversee all EHS operations at the Tonix Research and Development Center (RDC). This position would be responsible for serving as the Biosafety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, and Chemical Hygiene Officer. This position would also be responsible for developing and conducting biosafety and biosurety training pertaining to the A/BSL-2 and A/BSL-3 suites. The EHS Senior Manager will support all aspects of this process including interacting with federal, state, and local environmental health and safety-related regulatory agencies, as required.
To apply, follow link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36195762-9f07-46c3-b0bf-afc0f49dbc75&ccId=9200244148917_2&jobId=489753&lang=en_US&source=EN
Administrative Assistant (P/T-Remote)1777067
Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help.
- Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications
- Currently living in a HUBZone for more than 180 days. Please enter your address here to verify: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map
- Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
- Availability to work at least 10 hours/week
- Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be detail-oriented and possess great organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Eagerness to learn
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Education or experience in Marketing, Information Technology, or Government Contracting is a plus
Apply by sending your resume, contact information and hourly rate requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
- Assist assay development projects
- Prepare development reports and summaries
- Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and customers
- Ensure all experiments are performed and documented
- Assist the Design Transfer process, from R&D to production
- Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by BAW ISO 13485 Quality System
- Prepares formulations of reagents or standards using existing documents in support of testing
- Operates and maintains equipment as part of a pre-determined schedule
- Reports to the Principal Scientist….
Contact Us Interested in the position? Think you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you. Contact email@example.com to apply
Project Coordinator (1768182)
The Project Coordinator works with the Project Manager following directives in a support role. They will ensure communication between all parties. Responsibilities include administrative functions, monitoring projects in progress, making meeting arrangements, presentations and training. Will provide support to ensure aspects of a project are dully attended to and completed on time, despite setbacks encountered.
To apply, Candidates can apply to HR@gotelectric.net
Construction Manager (1765579)
Manages job sites; oversee and direct construction projects from “shovel in the ground to completion”. This role is primarily focuses on People Management and Construction Quality/Efficiency. Supervises each contractor and subcontractor to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications.
To apply, Candidates can apply to HR@gotelectric.net
Service Engineer (1754152)
The Service Engineer is responsible for handling service support and related client communication. They provide services on liquid handling systems and peripheral instruments including preventive maintenance and other repairs. They also have a desire to provide the highest levels of client service, be an advocate for DCM BioServices in the field, and be eager to drive growth.
To apply, follow link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416415561/
Seeking a bookkeeper able to perform some planning and forecasting duties. Day-to-day duties include data entry and the management of financial reports and records. Working knowledge of how to project future growth and analyze expenditures to strategize company finances is preferred. Not eligible for telecommuting.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Bookkeeper)
Looking for a confident and enthusiastic telemarketer to generate leads and set appointments for the sales team by calling cold and warm leads in a fast-paced environment. As a telemarketer/ lead generator, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and collect information for upcoming janitorial bids and requests for proposals (RFPs). A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customers’ requirements in a short time. The ideal candidate will be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele. Option to work from home may be considered.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com (subject line: Telemarketer)
Customer Experience Specialist (1772206)
Responsibilities include interacting with customer facing information and technology to ensure accuracy, ease of use, and reporting issues. Candidate will…
- Recognize and report issues immediately between the customer and operations of service
- Coordinate service change outreach; participate in distribution of appropriate service change information, and bus schedule timetables
- Review signage at bus stops and shelters for accuracy; report damage or cleanliness issues; review upcoming service change plans to be well-versed when speaking to the public regarding proposed and approved changes
- Monitor real-time information and ensure accuracy and effectiveness, working closely with Information Technology group for rectifying issues
- Attend regular internal meetings to report back issues noted in the field and maintains a mechanism for reporting back to the customer for closure
- And much more!
Apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederickmd
Maintenance Technician (1757376)
52-unit apartment building in Brunswick MD, is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician. Must be proactive and take initiative, as well as provide good solutions to everyday building maintenance and challenges. Duties include apartment turnover, plumbing repairs, garbage disposal replacement, toilet repairs, minor electrical repairs, breakers, outlets, switches, interior and exterior lighting, as well as completing resident work orders.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Maintenance Technician)
Veteran’s Advisory Council Coordinator
Frederick County Senior Services Division is currently recruiting for a part time (20 hours per week)/pro-rated benefitted Veterans Advisory Council (VAC) Coordinator. The VAC Coordinator serves as a liaison with Veterans, their families, the public, government agencies, employers, and community groups.
For more information – Coordinator – Veterans Advisory Council | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
HVAC/R Technician (1767357)
Technicians are routed from home to serve Frederick, MD area. Technicians will service equipment including, but not limited to: heating, air conditioning, ventilation and indoor air quality products, refrigerators and freezers (reach ins, walk ins, etc.) as well as accessories, and more as job sites require.
Some Job requirements:
- 3 years of verifiable experience with service and or installation of HVAC and or refrigeration systems.
- Universal EPA 608.
- Valid driver license with good driving record.
- Excellent communication skills & customer service skills.
- Good work ethic, team player with positive attitude.
- Available for on call rotation & have personal Tools.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: HVAC/R) or call (301) 600-3555
Sr. QA Analyst (1790962)
The QA Analyst’s primary mission is to maintain system data integrity by ensuring data processes consistently, testing the system for accuracy and constructing test solutions on our various integration platforms for our customer’s solutions. The QA Analyst is a salaried position based at our Corporate Office located in Middletown, MD.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: Sr. QA Analyst)
CAD Operator/Warehouse Assistant (1761020)
Prepares all documents, drawings, directions and folders for installation projects, including post-install wrap-up. Is a resource to Director of Operations, Design Engineer, and installers during project fulfillment. The position also includes maintaining neat and organized general warehouse areas.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: CAD Operator)
Administrative Assistant (Membership/Events) (1763588)
This part-time position is associated with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce, a 501(c)(6) membership organization located in downtown Frederick. Experience with the following is essential: MS Office Suite products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Suite including Mail, Calendar and Drive. Preference will be given for experience with a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system. Essential Job Responsibilities: Update customer information in a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and provide database support including reviewing member data for deficiencies or errors, verifying outdated information, and making any necessary changes. Create events in a CRM, ensuring all information and links are accurate, process event registrations and follow up on outstanding invoices.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: Admin. Assistant)
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $19/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
|· General Laborer(s) – Frederick/Pennsylvania (1750256)
· Service Worker (1747077)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
· Assembler-STULZ/ATS (1747150)
· Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
|· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)
· Architectural Designer (1661466)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)